I'm a camper, not a fighter.

Reddplague
766 posts Member
edited December 2015
With the price tag of 50 gem to refresh my interest in PVP has faded. It looks like everyone in my rank feels the same way. For days nobody moves they just sit parked in the same spot collecting the daily reward. Is this how PVP was designed? Is the real fighting in the top 10?

Moving from HODA I expected an all out brawl in PVP. In HODA the refresh was 3 gems which encourages players to constantly attack each other for the top prizes.

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    The real fighting is in the top 10 because due to the prize structure, that's the only place where rank really matters a lot. #1 gets you 500 crystals while #6 gets you 250. Below that, you are still getting 200 at #20 and 150 at #50. The token rewards flatten out after #200.
    So how many crystals do you want to spend just to get a few more crystals? That's why most players just sit.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Reddplague wrote: »
    With the price tag of 50 gem to refresh my interest in PVP has faded. It looks like everyone in my rank feels the same way. For days nobody moves they just sit parked in the same spot collecting the daily reward. Is this how PVP was designed? Is the real fighting in the top 10?

Moving from HODA I expected an all out brawl in PVP. In HODA the refresh was 3 gems which encourages players to constantly attack each other for the top prizes.

Violates TOS
    Post edited by Hillsop on
  • lol @ "not a seriously player"... what you meant to say is only p2w matters in this game...

as is, spending 50 gems on pvp is not optimal...unless you're fighting for top positions, top positions are already occupied by whales, so there's no point for broader population to spend anything on PvP...i'm very comfortable in my 50-100 bracket, waiting for the real PvP to come (as hinted by devs anyways)
  • Reddplague
    766 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Song wrote: »
    Reddplague wrote: »

Removed Violates TOS.

All I can say is.... LOL.
  • Paroe
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Removed Violates TOS
  • I camp for my 800 arena points. So I'm at least getting two shipments a day. At the end of the day wallet warriors reign supreme. And they can have their extra gems (it helps them keep up with their data card characters)
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • ChaseKillz wrote: »
    I camp for my 800 arena points. So I'm at least getting two shipments a day. At the end of the day wallet warriors reign supreme. And they can have their extra gems (it helps them keep up with their data card characters)

This, I'm more than happy just sticking with 2 shipments a day.
  • I am not so gung-ho to be in the top 10 on my server because I would have to spend multiple rounds defending the position and I want to focus my resources on farming and upgrades so I stay in the 21-50 space and it works for me. This game is a casual enjoyment so I'm not looking to be the best and if I'm never #1, that's okay by me.....
  • ChaseKillz
    134 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Patent pending on "wallet warriors" lol
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • I float around top 20...then try to make my move into top 10 ..like most of the peeps around me haha