Luxury Zetas

VonZant
3843 posts Member
I'm at the point where I have most of the main leadership and important unique ones. I have zMaul and zKRU but hit gear wall and these are all g8 or g9. Please Discuss or suggest others!

So now I have the option to select B zetas.

For Heroic Sith - which we dont do yet.
Asajj lead/Talzin/Daka
Embo lead (already have his unique)

B Zetas:
Jyn lead for TW/GA
Old Ben Taunt
Bossk Taunt
FOST (my FO are only g8-9)

Will eventually zeta Jolee and Carth and Jango but toons not ready yet. I know Revan needs 3 But I dont have.

Replies

• TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I'd probably do either Asajj or Talzin lead. Great for pretty much any game mode and you'll want them for STR anyway.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Asajj
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I prefer MT but I don't think you can go wrong with either.
  • Or you could hoard them. Better to have them ready to spend when the toons are ready than to regret giving them to another toon because they were burning a hole in your pocket.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I don't think I've heard anyone (who is rational, not counting most of the forums) ever regret either NS lead. But hoarding is always an option.
  • Asajj or Talzin is great advice..... They aren't a luxury though, more of a necessity......
  • You must be g10+ to ride the zeta train
    ;)
  • Hmm. Sounds like NS. Do you eventually need both leads for HSith, or will one do? I'm cheap. Which NS zetas are needed for Hsith and in what order? I have Asajj unique already.
  • Assajj lead is the only zeta you need for hstr..

Luxury, youre funny :) if you dont have that yet, your roster is pretty far from even being decent..no offense.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Hmm. Sounds like NS. Do you eventually need both leads for HSith, or will one do? I'm cheap. Which NS zetas are needed for Hsith and in what order? I have Asajj unique already.

Depends on the phase. P3 you need Talzin’s lead and Asajj’s unique. Daka’s is recommended. P4 you need Asajj’s lead. Her unique and Talzin’s unique can help.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Hmm. Sounds like NS. Do you eventually need both leads for HSith, or will one do? I'm cheap. Which NS zetas are needed for Hsith and in what order? I have Asajj unique already.

Depends on the phase. P3 you need Talzin’s lead and Asajj’s unique. Daka’s is recommended. P4 you need Asajj’s lead. Her unique and Talzin’s unique can help.

This is a good assessment..... The truth is, if your guild has several asaaj leads, it only takes a couple of them to down nihilus in p4...... And, imop Talzin is the much better PvP lead, so much more useful in tw etc.....

I did both, but if I wanted to scrimp and pick one in would do Talzin...... But, since you are looking at luxury Zetas I would do both in your shoes....
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Assajj lead is the only zeta you need for hstr..

Luxury, youre funny :) if you dont have that yet, your roster is pretty far from even being decent..no offense.

Of course, you are right. Lacking NS zetas means my roster is trash! ;)

Ok Asajj lead, Talzin unique, Daka Unique. MT lead eventually. Thanks all.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I would put a low priority on Daka unique. Won't help for anything beyond STR, and even then it's really only helpful for P3 under a MT lead zeta. Not really needed for P4.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Assajj lead is the only zeta you need for hstr..

Of course, you are right. Lacking NS zetas means my roster is trash! ;)

Ok Asajj lead, Talzin unique, Daka Unique. MT lead eventually. Thanks all.

I did Asajj unique, Asajj lead, then Talzin lead. In that order. I'm not saying it's the BEST order but I'm really happy I did it in that order.

In fact, I don't know that I'd consider these three zetas as "luxury zetas" because they're so great.

NS with zTalzin lead have helped me tremendously in Grand Arena and TW.
  • TVF wrote: »
    I would put a low priority on Daka unique. Won't help for anything beyond STR, and even then it's really only helpful for P3 under a MT lead zeta. Not really needed for P4.

Perfect. Thanks!
  • Search your feelings... Your anger... your hatred... it gives you focus...

Why, the zeta practically places itself...
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    If you want to be prepared for the heroic sith raid, here are the zetas I’d recommend per team. I don’t know which zetas or teams you have, but this will give a good idea of what will help in the sith raid specifically:
    For Resistance (phase 1): JTR lead & Insight, both BB-8, both R2-D2
    For Jedi (phase 2): GM Yoda special, Hermit Yoda special, Ezra or Jolee special (depending on team composition), Revan all (if used)
    For Phoenix (phase 2): all 5 available zetas
    For Chex Mix (phase 3): Han needed, Chewie Loyal Friend helpful
    For Aurra Hunters (phase 3): Aurra both, Boba helpful
    For Deathstorm Nightsisters (phase 3): Talzin lead, Ventress unique, Daka
    For Nightsisters (phase 4): Ventress both, Talzin unique helpful
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Thanks! I have JTR team maxed. Embo BH ready for 1 or 3, Jedi for 2, Chex Han and Chewie or Embo BH for 3 and will now do NS for 4.

Very helpful post. Thanks.
  • NS for me. I have both lead zetas and have never regreted it.
  • Get your NS zetaed up. Lead and unique on Assaj and Talzin, and unique on Daka. They are useful in many game modes and can be an extremely obnoxious team in GA and TW if placed properly.
  • If you have the zeta’s to spare I would do both Talzin and Asajj’s leadership abilities, both are great for different parts of the game. Also it helps for the 3v3 GA when you want to have 2 NS squads. You mention FOST and it is a great zeta as well but it will be kind of wasted until you gear him up so maybe not a priority until then?
  • dennishsnyder57
    478 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I put my luxury zetas on Revan...oh wait...I don't have Revan. Darn.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    All the Nightsister ones are 100% worth it. I wouldn't even categorize them as "luxury" zetas, since the team can crush both in raids and PVP. My order of priority would probably be:

AV lead (you specified her lead so I assume you already have Rampage)
    Talzin lead
    Daka
    Talzin unique

But your mileage may vary depending on what you plan to use them for; Daka's is much more useful in the Sith raid, for instance, whereas Talzin's unique is much better for PVP.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    If you want to be prepared for the heroic sith raid, here are the zetas I’d recommend per team. I don’t know which zetas or teams you have, but this will give a good idea of what will help in the sith raid specifically:
    For Jedi (phase 2): GM Yoda special, Hermit Yoda special, Ezra or Jolee special (depending on team composition), Revan all (if used)

This is all on point, althought, I wouldn't bother with JTR's Insight zeta if you have or are going to get R2's cleanse zeta for the purposes of Sith Raid.

• Roksteady wrote: »
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »

This is all on point, althought, I wouldn't bother with JTR's Insight zeta if you have or are going to get R2's cleanse zeta for the purposes of Sith Raid.

Insight is her other one - heal on evade, and is critical for tanking annihilates. Virtuous Protector is the one you're thinking of and can still be useful.
  • I would save 3 for Revan, one for GMY unique and one for Jolee...
    If you have OR ready to unlock Revan.

If not, both of Asajj are excellent