Hello There!

Nihion
3340 posts Member
I recently unlocked GK, and my excitement was unparalleled! I soon after observed his carbanti load...

I mean, he requires more carbanti than high ground!
So the victory was bittersweet.

Replies

• Try gearing scarif pathfinder
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Try gearing scarif pathfinder

Or better yet, don't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    OP if it makes you feel any better (it won't) I just discovered if I want to take my Ghost pilots from G8 to G12 I need 1000 carbanti and 550 stun guns.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    I recently unlocked GK, and my excitement was unparalleled! I soon after observed his carbanti load...

Yeah I finally bit thr bullet and geared him from 8->9 last night. 200 Carbantis and 100 stun guns later...realized he needed more at g9. Eesh.
  • I had to save up carbantis and stun guns for like a month before I got him lol. But he was worth it.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    OP if it makes you feel any better (it won't) I just discovered if I want to take my Ghost pilots from G8 to G12 I need 1000 carbanti and 550 stun guns.

That sounds horrible
  • General Carbanti
  • We are all swimming in the same pool someone pooped in.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Thanks?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    We are all swimming in the same pool someone pooped in.

I was under the impression that it was a jacuzzi.

I unlocked him the other month, good job!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Just so happend that GA was running whilst I was gearing him and had 2nstun guns saved for other uses...

So gearing took about 3 weeks! Now I have 3 other chars that need those carbs and stun guns but hey ho... Only 300 more carbs and 150 stun guns for the present project,
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member

Is he bad too? I was thinking of gearing him up for Bistan's ship, but I'm trying to gear up GK and frankly I just don't know if I can deal with two massive carbanti sinks in a row.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »

Is he bad too? I was thinking of gearing him up for Bistan's ship, but I'm trying to gear up GK and frankly I just don't know if I can deal with two massive carbanti sinks in a row.

Worse. SRP needs 600 carbantis total
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »

Worse. SRP needs 600 carbantis total

5zBMHXO.gif
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Hello Carbanti~~

It's a common refrain...I worked my butt off to get him. Was super-excited...and now very rarely use him. Old Ben is much better.

It's a common refrain...I worked my butt off to get him. Was super-excited...and now very rarely use him.

"Planned obsolescence" isn't only limited to physical products. Just saying.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*