Return of The Sith...Month (February)

Replies

• My guess, more KOTOR Sith.
    What I want, Darth Krayt and Tusken rework to go with him.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Liath wrote: »
    Palanthian wrote: »
    KOTOR characters needed in Feb = certainty.

Darth Malak = certainty.

Darth Revan = certainty.

Which comes first is anybody’s guess, but you can also bet your life you’ll be needing 4 Sith ships for a Sith capital ship, and Malak has one of those...

Predictable, this game is.

Or malak's ship comes in feb and you need it and 4 sith ships for something later.

Just like a feb malak marque that is needed with or toons later for darth revan is possible.

I figure this is the most likely course of action, though I wouldn't rule out a Legendary Malak where you need OR to get him.

Since we already needed 5 OR for Revan there’s not a lot of upside for them in doing this. They would have to make it insanely difficult.

I am betting on the insanely difficult, harder than chewbacca style event. Like, no way to solo it with Revan, Jolee, and Bastila. Plus this legendary event could drop BEFORE jedi revan comes back so all of us that didn't buy him when he first came out need to power farm Carth to have a coherent old republic leader.

My theory at least.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I'd love that. I wish the Post-OT Legacy era was shown some love in this game
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    My guess: I'm betting on Malak. I'm hoping for Beckett, also. Ebon Hawk summer money maker. Jedi rework in spring or fall with Ki-Adi-Mundi and maybe Quinlan Vos. FO/Resistance in Nov/December for movie. GG rework somewhere.

Ki-Adi-Mundi! But I can see you being correct all around.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    I'd love that. I wish the Post-OT Legacy era was shown some love in this game

I wish that we just had this over any future resistance and first order toons.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Ship siths are set up to be a great counter to the Falcon btw...
  • Ship siths are set up to be a great counter to the Falcon btw...

Yeeeaaaah, no.
    Rebel teams with **** hit like 150k/attack. Thats more than the total health+prot of sbomber, so theyll just one shot him. Take a guess how losing your tank first round will chain the events.

My bet for sith February is Malak in the beginning, then 4 weeks panic form the missing OR stuff + Malak just so that we get Darth Revan on the last few days (together with JKR which will be a requirement too).
  • Arcaver wrote: »
    Actually, the one I really want more than those two is Starkiller.

Oh man Starkiller would be awesome! Double lightsaber version.

Also, a dark side Anakin would be so legit. Pre-armor Darth Vader. Maybe they could play it as “what if Anakin had defeated Obi-Wan instead...” that would be sweet.
  • I thought Revan was returning in February
  • VonZant wrote: »
    My guess: I'm betting on Malak. I'm hoping for Beckett, also. Ebon Hawk summer money maker. Jedi rework in spring or fall with Ki-Adi-Mundi and maybe Quinlan Vos. FO/Resistance in Nov/December for movie. GG rework somewhere.

The greatest and worst fault of this game is the lack of beckett and Dryden in the game.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • mesa176750 wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a Crimson Dawn event or Dryden Vos event... but mainly because I farmed the SOLO toons instead of the KOTOR toons when they both became farmable. I never expected Revan to be released so soon.

To be honest, a Dryden Vos event will probably never happen.

I'm fine with that. I think I prefer Crimson Dawn or Becket but those are also very unlikely

Sorry that you panic farmed the solo toons though. At least most of them are very useful for TW.

They are also great in lstb. They get better the longer the battle.
  • I’m guessing Ebon hawk. And malak. Return of revan.

Going tbh I know kotor is cult fav. But I’m kind of happy to move on from them.
  • Zinke7 wrote: »
    I don't think that Darth Revan is going to happen because he is second stage of Revan's evolution and we already got his third and final stage in the game . I think it is going to be Darth Malak because he captured and had Bastilla go to DS for a brief time.
    Problem is that OR characters that were released after Revan don't serve for any kind of DS legendary or hero event as Juhani and Cart are LS and Canderous is really neutral if not LS.

Except that JKR wasn’t the initial light side part of Revan’s life - it was the Revan you would get if you played through KOTOR making light side choices. A mirror event is coming where you can earn the Revan you would get if you made dark side choices.

I am not sure if the Malak backers just want it to be true or if they are trolls?!!

There is time for many more people to be ready for Darth Revan than were for JKR- they just have to make the right farming and hoarding choices over the next month. Malgus and Malak talk is filling the forums with red herrings. Everyone is free to make their own gamble (solo toons), or continue with their normal farming plans, but please don’t be angry later pretending that Darth Revan was out of the blue.
    Be re
  • Grand Inquisitor, 7th Sister and 5th Brother Inquisitors.
  • RebelLion wrote: »
    Grand Inquisitor, 7th Sister and 5th Brother Inquisitors.

8th Brother was only in one episode, but he was the coolest looking of the lot.
  • This’ll probably never happen but I just want a Vader rework where he’ll be one of those constant meta toons like thrawn or Rex, or maybe just on the level of wampa. It’s a shame that the best villain in this game is as disrespected as he is.
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    This’ll probably never happen but I just want a Vader rework where he’ll be one of those constant meta toons like thrawn or Rex, or maybe just on the level of wampa. It’s a shame that the best villain in this game is as disrespected as he is.

He's still useful, especially for raids, and in the top 100 I still see plenty of darth vader's being used. I only dropped him for Bastila.

Plus he's been reworked a couple times now. What would be cool is if they had a dark side anakin via hero's fall journey or whatever.
  • I would love Lord Vader (Dark Side Anakin) to be the first Hero's Fall/Villain's Journey. I love Darth Revan, but Anakin should be first.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    I would love Lord Vader (Dark Side Anakin) to be the first Hero's Fall/Villain's Journey. I love Darth Revan, but Anakin should be first.

In preparation for Anakin's Hero's Fall event, they'll release a brand new faction: JEDI YOUNGLINGS.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    I don't really get the Malak thing tho. Did they every hint at that? Think we've had more hints about hk than him.
    Either way, remaining four old repubs should be farmable today or next week, so those plus revan makes five anyway with a month to panic farm, I don't expect them to go out of their way to add more at this point.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Gannon wrote: »
    I don't really get the Malak thing tho. Did they every hint at that? Think we've had more hints about hk than him.
    Either way, remaining four old repubs should be farmable today or next week, so those plus revan makes five anyway with a month to panic farm, I don't expect them to go out of their way to add more at this point.

Only 2 of them should be farmable then. The other 2 only just went to shipments.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I would love Lord Vader (Dark Side Anakin) to be the first Hero's Fall/Villain's Journey. I love Darth Revan, but Anakin should be first.

In preparation for Anakin's Hero's Fall event, they'll release a brand new faction: JEDI YOUNGLINGS.

My kids love those episodes.

jepwrfif0k1n.jpg
  • There were way too many SIth introduced last year. I think they can skip Sith month this time around.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    There were way too many SIth introduced last year. I think they can skip Sith month this time around.

You know it is called the Month of the Sith for a reason lol.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Woodroward wrote: »
    There were way too many SIth introduced last year. I think they can skip Sith month this time around.

You know it is called the Month of the Sith for a reason lol.

Yeah but the month lasted all year last year basically. I think they know the SIth dominated way too much of the last year too. I honestly believe there will be no Sith month this year.

EDIT: At least not in February
  • That being said, I do think it will be a dark side month.

I think it will be a larger faction too. I'm guessing either separatists or First Order get a month here.
  • Dumb question but is the “month of Sith” an official moniker or fan created?

I believe it was staff who first referred to it as something along those lines, but I don't believe it was phrased in a way that made it official.
  • Arcaver wrote: »
    Actually, the one I really want more than those two is Starkiller.

Oh man Starkiller would be awesome! Double lightsaber version.

Also, a dark side Anakin would be so legit. Pre-armor Darth Vader. Maybe they could play it as “what if Anakin had defeated Obi-Wan instead...” that would be sweet.

More like order 66 Anakin. When him and the 501st invaded the Jedi temple, that's the Anakin I want. With a cut scene where Anakin ignites his lightsaber in front of younglings and then you have to fight shaak ti to kill the younglings. oh man that'd be cool!