Step by Step to beating Revan with Luke/Chewie/Han teams?

Okay, so both of my accounts are running CLS/Han/Chewie with one having Enfys/R2 as the 4/th/5th and one having Thrawn/C3PO. Neither team has even sniffed a victory against a Revan team.

Can those who are running these teams in top 20 run me through exactly how you fight a Revan team? Who do you target first? What abilities are you using on which characters?

I'm specifically talking about the meta Revan team of Revan (L), Jolee, Bastilla, GK, GMY.

Thanks!

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I think you wanna hunt down TVF on the forums. I believe he knows
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I can tell you what works for me, although you need really fast mods or really slow Revans. You also need the usual zetas but especially CLS lead. Ideally CLS is guarded. I use Thrawn and C3PO as my other two spots.

Han shoots Jolee, Chewie assists, Han shoots again. Because Jolee has high tenacity, he resists three times. CLS lead grants 15% TM to everyone but Thrawn.

CLS is fastest so he goes next. Buff immunity on GK. A resist doesn't stop the immunity but does provide another 5% TM.

Next is a toss up if your rebels get to 100% TM at the same time. I usually stun GK if Chewie is next or just do a basic with C3PO if he's next. When it's Han's turn, use his special attack on Revan. Chewie assists and applies tenacity down.

Now it's Han's turn again, he attacks twice, each has an 85% chance of TMR on Revan. Usually one of these will land.

GMY usually goes next, no big deal.

Finally it's Thrawn's turn. Fracture Revan. No mark. Kill him once to spoil savior. From there it's either kill GMY and then again after Jolee revives him (recommended) or kill Jolee first.

Mods:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/279847465/

FWIW I can beat the fastest Revan on my shard in this manner (325 speed, although he loses 5 speed for using Hoda instead of Bastilla).

Good luck!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Very good layout....thumbs up on this one
  • @TVF

Just a quick question concerning the turn meter gain through CLS zeta lead.

The three resist you talking about is coming from the triple expose (double for Han and one for Chewie) ?
    I'm not sure that Han lands double expose with his basic, and if it the case I didn't understand where the third resist come from.
    Indeed the Han Solo stun is unresistable as the tenacity down in general.
  • I, like tvf, I use cls and I do 1/2 to my po every day.
    Starting from the assumption of having similar mods to the opponents I play differently (my best speed are on thrawn and not on cls because I did not want to move mod from the sith when I switched to cls).
    my first attack with han is on gmy, stunned he revan uses the special, if he goes on c3 or cls is sure victory, on han and tharwn 70/80%, on chube 40/50%.
    after revan goes my cls buff immunity on gk, thrawn fracture revan, chube uses the special that cleans (gmy dies the first time) han attacks gmy (dies the second time), jolee resuscitates him, at this point I concentrate on gmy, then jolee (revan is fractured). dead jolee kill revan then gk and finally bastila.
    note on this tactic, with c3 do not use the special as long as you did not kill gmy after he was resurrected by jolee because if gmy copies the likely stealth you lose, then base attack on revan or gk
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    TVF wrote: »
    FWIW I can beat the fastest Revan on my shard in this manner (325 speed, although he loses 5 speed for using Hoda instead of Bastilla).

Good luck!

Thanks TVF! I'll give it a shot! I think the +TM on resists is something I completely forgot about and never use, so that might be why I'm struggling.

Do you mean 325 BEFORE or AFTER his leader ability? Because most of the Revans in my top 20 are 340-350 with a handful that are 350+ and even faster GMYs... :s:s:s
  • Azazel61
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    My kill order is different, and I find it extremely difficult to win if my Cls doesn’t go before Revan. So I avoid the crazy fast 320+ Revans.

I do -
    Shoot Jolee with Han
    Hit GK with Cls (don’t use Call to Action)
    Han buffs with yoda targeted, chewie assists
    Chewie stuns GK
    C3 group hug yoda (target Thrawn as Cls/Han already have translation)
    Now either Thrawn or Revan will go depending on speeds.
    If Revan marks Thrawn or Chewie it can be hard to win.
    Thrawn fractures Yoda which usually kills him using up the revive.
    Kill Jolee, then Gk/Yoda/Revan in any order.

Speeds:
    Cls: 303
    Han: 250
    Chewie: 237
    C3: 225
    Thrawn: 265

I should add, I don’t have any g12.5 pieces and C3 is 5*. Likely why it’s so hard to win if Cls doesn’t go first. But I still take top 5 daily.
  • i am just not able to outspeed the fast Revans due to his Leader Ability. My 300 Speed CLS is just too slow.I will try LordInuy's strategy.
  • Alucard84 wrote: »
    i am just not able to outspeed the fast Revans due to his Leader Ability. My 300 Speed CLS is just too slow.I will try LordInuy's strategy.

To beat Revan without going first you’ll need the g12.5 I’d say.
  • Alucard84 wrote: »
    i am just not able to outspeed the fast Revans due to his Leader Ability. My 300 Speed CLS is just too slow.I will try LordInuy's strategy.

i have a couple of video of this tactics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1PwjdLoZTo
  • @Azazel61 Consider yourself lucky that you think 320+ is "crazy fast" Revans... :D:D:D
  • Here is the way I run it.

https://youtu.be/LoJRVGb8nNA
  • Dryff wrote: »
    @Azazel61 Consider yourself lucky that you think 320+ is "crazy fast" Revans... :D:D:D

I guess mine is a newer shard, maybe 2.5 years old. Best Revan is 321 (+161)
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Azazel61 wrote: »
    Dryff wrote: »
    @Azazel61 Consider yourself lucky that you think 320+ is "crazy fast" Revans... :D:D:D

I guess mine is a newer shard, maybe 2.5 years old. Best Revan is 321 (+161)

No no...I was mistaken. I thought you meant 320 like +125ish speed...I would say that +161 is crazy fast :D

@DarthQAgueis @Azazel61 Thanks for the help. I've managed to get a couple victories now over Revan teams, though it's definitely still a toss up or need some good RNG.