Thats not funny anymore...

Donmanolito
118 posts Member
edited January 2019
60bt5iime90q.png

I'm farming now for 4-6 weeks for Crit Damage Speed Arrows, crit chance/damage triangles.Every day I put all my Mod Energy in those Mods and the only speed arrow I got was a 3 dot one. I think I got one or two triangles with crit chance but no crit damage. What is this drop chance for those mods? 0.1% or what? Thats just not funny anymore!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• As much as I dislike the recent developments, this is probably just bad luck. Keep trying & use the mod store if youre this desperate on that particular piece.
  • Can’t believe people still care, I don’t because I don’t farm them and I have more than enough mods at my disposal
  • Edward wrote: »
    Can’t believe people still care, I don’t because I don’t farm them and I have more than enough mods at my disposal

Rest assured, nobody cares for you.

As for OP, please dont waste your energy on mods. Drop rates were badly nerfed in 2.0. Refresh and buy from the mod store.
  • Edward wrote: »
    Can’t believe people still care, I don’t because I don’t farm them and I have more than enough mods at my disposal

I started with the game last year in May or so... So I dont have that great amount of valid mods. Especially speed arrows, crit chance/damage triangles are lacking very much.
  • I've always hated the store, cause I always get screwed. But if you actually look up the drop rates, it really makes you appreciate it when a mod comes up. Last week I was trying to get an offensive speed triangle for Revan, and when one with +5 speed popped up in the store, I figured might as well. I honest to God figured not a single boost would go to speed. I was pleasantly surprised when it went to +22!!! But even if it didn't, the odds of getting a triangle mod, with the right set bonus, the right primary, and speed secondary is so ridiculously low, that even at +5 it would have been worth it.

I still farm mods though, you do get that occasional good one. And it seems you're just having really bad luck. But I wouldn't go all out on the mod farm.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I only buy mods from the modstore since mods 2.0. Energy is used to farm slicing mats. Doesn't make much sense to spend hundreds and hundreds of energy only to get one potentially useful mod (which has to stay good after leveling it). With slicing you still need to be lucky, but chances are much netter in my opinion. No need for 50+ grey garbage mods daily for me...
  • the store is just as bad as farming mods imo. if you start buying them from mod store the ones worth buying dont show up very often so you waste alot of time being letdown by ea/cg's greedy game mechanics.

i farmed a couple days of mods and then saw how bad the drop rate was for getting blues and purples and didnt see a single gold in the couple days when using 3x refreshed so i havent touched mod farming since and probably never will again because of how ea/cg sets the game up.

if you dont have good mods by now you never will and there is little to nothing you can do about it. like alot of the other parts of the game the developers dont care enough to even look into things like this. they are too busy banning toons you paid for and figuring out what toons they can get you to pay for next.

the last couple qol updates have been a joke for real qol changes that are needed. if a dev is reading this you could easily change the hostility most the community feels by working on some real qol changes.
  • I'm not getting any decent mods either, like ever. I occasionally pull a decent mod from events here and there but the mod battles are garbage, it's just waste of energy at this point
  • ALL the drop rates are frustrating. Not only on mods. On mods it's just even more frustrating.
    Developers can tell what they want, but a battle for getting 5* mods that gives you a 3* or 4* mod, for me, it's a BUG.
    Gold mods without speed are a nonsense, in a game where only speed count.
    We need more strategy and less randomness.
  • TarMhur wrote: »
    ALL the drop rates are frustrating. Not only on mods. On mods it's just even more frustrating.
    Developers can tell what they want, but a battle for getting 5* mods that gives you a 3* or 4* mod, for me, it's a BUG.
    Gold mods without speed are a nonsense, in a game where only speed count.
    We need more strategy and less randomness.

That's not true.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • You do not get what you need right now. It does not matter what it ist. it all just boils down to jumping into store and spending Money right away. Actually a pity that it is only about the people to pull the money out of the bag. Play and fun stay on the track.