Favorite Character in SWGOH

Replies

• Gotta support my troopers. Whether they be your standard every day stormtrooper, the extra deadly death trooper, or the sturdy and insurmountable shore trooper. My boys in armor will always be my favorites
  • Anyone got Vader, Palp, Boba, Sidious and Kylo Ren as a team? Is it a good combo.?

No.

Dots just don’t work very well in this game. I used to run a Vader zeta lead but since his nerf Vader isn’t really very useful at all anymore.
  • Anyone got Vader, Palp, Boba, Sidious and Kylo Ren as a team? Is it a good combo.?

No.

Dots just don’t work very well in this game. I used to run a Vader zeta lead but since his nerf Vader isn’t really very useful at all anymore.

I found DV, TFP, DT, ShT, Krennic to be quite useful in GA-Defense, since its a very underappriciateted team
  • Aurra, she gets an insane amount of damage against p3 traya
  • My favorite character is the one that's allowed in TW.
  • My favorite character is the one that's allowed in TW.

There’s almost 150 of those.
  • HK-47 has and always will be my favorite.
  • I really enjoy Rebels for sure so my Top characters are Jyn Erso, CLS, R2 -D2 and Ashoka Fulcrum. Those are my favorites to use in battles and I work hardest on modingand gearing them up.
  • Wampa-wampa-wamp-wamp
  • Chewbacca!!
  • Both kylos palpatine thrawn death trooper range trooper and nihilus
  • And embo
  • CahirDyffryn
    47 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Raid Han. Why?

He is sarcastic in a humerous way, both when things go bad and good, and also very charming.

He has an awesome bromance with a badass Wookie and has great synergy with him ingame. My favorite duo for sure.

Furthemore I like DPS oriented characters. I love hitting someone and then immediately cutting their health down to 50%. And knowing that my oponent will be uncomfortable as long as Han lives is nothing short of heartwarming.

And last but not least: He always shoots first.
  • @DarthVedder:

Have you tried Chewbacca with Hoth Rebel Scout yet?

My HRS is 7*/g8, so it's pretty weak for anything that matters, but you still have to use him in TB combat missions. I dropped Chewie in one rebel mission/hRS required and with guard up and all the TM hopping, he was just a placeholder for bonus Chewie attacks, which triggered the Chewie zeta healing Chewie and Han as well as keeping the little g8 twerp alive. HRS finished with full health when normally he dies and I finish the mission with 4, but all the other toons were healthier at the end as well.

Seriously: Chewie on those HRS missions turns the Scout into a decent toon.
  • It's so hard to decide. I love using my bounty hunters and imperial troopers but I honestly think my favorite character is nihlus. Yeah hes the same boring meta character that alot of people use in arena but I gotta agree with mobile gamer that he has one of the best kits in the game. Dispel on his basic, he can increase cooldowns and he has annihilate
  • Is Boba Fett effective aside from the bounty hunter combo. team?
  • Bill0207 wrote: »
    It's so hard to decide. I love using my bounty hunters and imperial troopers but I honestly think my favorite character is nihlus. Yeah hes the same boring meta character that alot of people use in arena but I gotta agree with mobile gamer that he has one of the best kits in the game. Dispel on his basic, he can increase cooldowns and he has annihilate

I like Nihilus too. But doesnt reallly combo well with my current line-up,
  • DarthVedder
    19 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    @DarthVedder:

Have you tried Chewbacca with Hoth Rebel Scout yet?

My HRS is 7*/g8, so it's pretty weak for anything that matters, but you still have to use him in TB combat missions. I dropped Chewie in one rebel mission/hRS required and with guard up and all the TM hopping, he was just a placeholder for bonus Chewie attacks, which triggered the Chewie zeta healing Chewie and Han as well as keeping the little g8 twerp alive. HRS finished with full health when normally he dies and I finish the mission with 4, but all the other toons were healthier at the end as well.

Seriously: Chewie on those HRS missions turns the Scout into a decent toon.

@MasterSeedy
    In LSTB the only node I cant get to 6/6 is R1.
    I have used Chewie with HRS and I blasted through that node. Lots of fun!
    Chewbacca will be better and more important soon, as the Millennium Falcon is coming. So excited! :-)
    He got me to 1st place in Squad Arena... After that the game got better. That is all I will say.
  • I'm partial to the Phoenix squadron, particularly Ezra. I watched the Rebels series with my kids and that's what got them into Star Wars (Sabine is still my daughter's favorite). But ultimately Thrawn was/is my favorite.
  • I have over 50 gear 12 so I know there are a lot better but I enjoy bounty hunters the most. Any and all of them.
  • NgH
    59 posts Member
    Ahsoka Fulcrum.
  • Ill give you a hint who mine is...I can’t freaking use them right now in TW
  • As most Star Wars fans here and long-time players of SWGOH, m sure that many have a favorite character, two and several, whether is a Sith or Jedi? I'll start...mine's Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Darth Sidious, Kylo Ren and Bastilla Shan. Love to hear your favorites, do share here...

Any character that isn’t banned from my favorite part of the game (TW) and that I actually get to use.
  • JiggyMoose wrote: »
    Ill give you a hint who mine is...I can’t freaking use them right now in TW

Yeah... colonel starck is my favorite too ;)
  • My favorite character in-game is Embo. He's fun to use once he gets his contract fulfilled.

My favorite character in general is a tie between Vader and Darth Revan.
  • @RebelLion

My daughter loves Sabine, but I'm pretty sure her favorite is actually Grand Master Yoda.

@DarthVedder

Yeah, that p6 Rogue 1 mission is my weakness as well. I'm 5/6 with no zeta on a g8 Jyn, so I could probably 6/6 the thing if there was ever a time when a better character didn't need a stun gun so Jyn could move up. She's the one with Revive, but she always dies first. If I gave her the zeta now, it would be mostly wasted. So I continue to get 5/6 and my r1 squad continues to struggle right up until the time when I get Revan and 3p0 and get them both, plus the Sith triumvirate, plus my Chewie all to g12.

That should be soon.
  • 1cy3tq6fnpdd.png

Koth is good for galactic fight and support only.
  • is there anyone here who favors the double lightsabered Darth Sidious?