Revan - 2nd time new characters

Hey everyone.

Does anyone know if Revan can be aquired using Cand and Fallen Bastila.

I have farmed t3, Bastila Shan and Jolee so far and I'm not overly keen on Val and Mission. So is Jedi Knight Revan event any 5 KOTOR or will it be original 5.

Thanks
MD

Replies

• You need the specific 5 of Bastilla, Jolee, T3, Mission and Zal.
  • Mission Vao / Zalbaar I meant. Sorry tired
  • Why not keen on Mission and Big Z?
    I'm having fun using them.
  • Not keen? Then you are missing two very important toons for a Qi’ra led TW Def team. If you give them both a Zeta, it’s lights out for any team you face. And this should be common knowledge at this point for you in the game. Unless your guild lives under a rock. Run a team with Qi’ra, vandor Chewie, Mission, zaalbar, and L3. Even if they are all g12, with proper mods, your team will run well.

The auto taunt between L3 and Zaalbar makes it extremely difficult to hit anyone else and they are both walls to hit.
  • I don't remember seeing anything that said specifically Mission and Zal, just 5 OR toons. It should be possible to use the new OR toons to do the event, tho I suspect you won't be able to get any of the new ones to 7* before the event rolls back around...
  • I don't remember seeing anything that said specifically Mission and Zal, just 5 OR toons. It should be possible to use the new OR toons to do the event, tho I suspect you won't be able to get any of the new ones to 7* before the event rolls back around...

Read this post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/184333/an-ancient-journey-of-redemption
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I don't remember seeing anything that said specifically Mission and Zal, just 5 OR toons. It should be possible to use the new OR toons to do the event, tho I suspect you won't be able to get any of the new ones to 7* before the event rolls back around...

As seen above by following that link. He is a heros journey style release. This means you need the exact set of toons required.

Legendary releases are only faction limited, which is what you are thinking of.
  • Tubie. Thanks for the information I will reconsider this, my hesitation too farm zaal and mission is due to hard farms being overwhelmingly demanding. I have started farming qi'ra and nearly 7 star nest. My guild is very f2p and we are more sith raid team focused at the moment. We do ok in territory wars, not the best, but we are satisfied with progress.

With the demand of hard and cantina long farms. I was trying to be clever and farm characters that may be in darth malek legendary event too.

Thanks guys
  • If you aren't worried about TW then stop farming Qi'ra and switch to Mission. You need Revan if you are Sith Raid based for sure. Stop farming Nest and switch to Jolee there. Get those 5 ready to go ASAP, but you will probably miss out on the next Revan event if you aren't close to ready as it is.
  • Two bastillas for one revan, incredible.
  • Ok thanks. I have farmed nest as a bonus ship energy and galatic bounties. I've only just finished the veteran grinds for jtr readiness. I will follow your advise and farm zaal (ships battles ls/ds hard) and mission as a priority. Then prepare myself for Revans 3rd cycle.

My farming is abit erratic atm as I'm a daily top 3 fleet arena. Hans millennium falcon has spooked me.