Do šŸ³ guilds require arena ranks at 1?

So I notice revans always going to one during there time and I know they r not doing it for crystals.

This is the only other alternative I can come up with for time invest.

Itā€™s actually funny because they want to go to top but want a easy fight like NS EP jedi ect.

The funny thing is another revan makes sure whales have to go through him daily and any other team that hasnā€™t beat him he will do the same until they do lol.

Am I right or wrong I only care about my rewards just trying to understand whale motives lol.

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    You are wrong. Whales don't like spending either if they can avoid it and would prefer to save money by taking 1 if they can
  • LOL , you really think whales donā€™t want to take first at their payout? Dang thatā€™s nearly the funniest thing I have read on here lately
  • Ultra wrote: Ā»
    You are wrong. Whales don't like spending either if they can avoid it and would prefer to save money by taking 1 if they can
    Yeah I didnā€™t know that I would think after spending thousands on toons and g12+ equipment they wouldnā€™t care blowing money fast but I guess they do lol
  • P2W - Pay to Win
  • The 5M whales in my guild only care about fleet arena. You cant buy zetas so rank 1 is more important there.
  • Whales are people too, they play the game same as you. There pants go on one leg at a time. Requirements for guilds are as a per guild basis.
  • 2smooth wrote: Ā»
    So I notice revans always going to one during there time and I know they r not doing it for crystals.

What do you mean that you know they aren't doing it for crystals? On my arena shard, the #1 spot has the most crystals...all the top 5 spots on my shard have different crystal amounts....it isn't until the #6-10 ranks that multiple spots have the same crystal payout on my arena shard.

Most shards have arena chats on Discord set up by the top 20 or so people in the arena where they all collude so as many of them can get #1 ranked payouts each day by rotating who takes certain ranks based upon what time their payouts are at and by ganging up on anyone who tries to climb into their range in the ranks so they can prevent any real competition for their spots.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    OPā€™s point is that whales donā€™t care about crystals because he thinks they have unlimited crystals and therefore, no reason to climb arena

He is trying to confirm if they only bother climbing because their guilds require their members to be ranked 1 at all times or if there is another reason they climb that he canā€™t think of

@Vos_Landeck
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Firstly, why not just find one and ask them directly what their requirements are.

Secondly, just because someone is willing to spend money on thier hobby doesnt mean they would take something for free that is perfectly useful.

And finally, I'm not sure why it would matter what the guild requirements are.
    I have met quite a few whales and bigger sea creatures, most of them are here to play the game, same as anyone else. Why wouldnt they play 1 aspect of the game?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Whales are people too, they play the game same as you. There pants go on one leg at a time. Requirements for guilds are as a per guild basis.

b,... please
    2wfz5CE.gif
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • 2smooth wrote: Ā»

What do you mean that you know they aren't doing it for crystals? On my arena shard, the #1 spot has the most crystals...all the top 5 spots on my shard have different crystal amounts....it isn't until the #6-10 ranks that multiple spots have the same crystal payout on my arena shard.

Most shards have arena chats on Discord set up by the top 20 or so people in the arena where they all collude so as many of them can get #1 ranked payouts each day by rotating who takes certain ranks based upon what time their payouts are at and by ganging up on anyone who tries to climb into their range in the ranks so they can prevent any real competition for their spots.
    Yeah I find colluding for teams that canā€™t reach top without it. I donā€™t use a team like that and the benefit to doing that is no rotation during my time but I c the benefits if u use a team that needs help probably hard to get top ten without it. Iā€™d assume that they would not need crystals because have herd whales say they donā€™t care about crystals which makes sense if u r just going to buy them anyways.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Different people play this game for different reasons and have different priorities. Some people who spend may not care about arena ranking. Others spend *because* they care about arena ranking. Some people with Revan are not whales and only got him because they cared about arena ranking.

Trying to paint everybody with the same brush can get you in trouble in a lot of areas of life.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Yeah my arena they r all whales as revan isnā€™t obtainable unless u have played 2-3 years or a year or whatever that number is the free to play way.

no players fall into category of playing long enough to have farmed when event dropped in my shard older ones yeah but not my case. Not painting a picture can look at g12 equipment in my shard and c ep whales trying to come off as free 2 play lol