Darth Revan Kit Idea

Prev1
DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited January 2019
t42iucbe3oq9.jpeg

Darth Revan
Dark Side, Attacker, Old Republic, Sith

Mortal Wound Basic: Deal special damage to target enemy and inflict the Mortal Wound unique debuff for 2 turns. If the target is already suffering from at least one debuff, Darth Revan inflicts a damage over time effect on them for 2 turns and gains 5% turn meter for each debuff they are suffering.

Mortal Wound: Unit is immune to cooldown reduction effects and takes damage equal to 2% of Darth Revan's max health at the start of each turn. This damage can't defeat enemies.

Lightning Current Special 1: Deal special damage to all enemies, inflict offense and speed down on target enemy for 2 turns, and inflict shock on all buffed enemies for 2 turns. All allies have their health percentages equalized, then all Sith and Old Republic allies recover 2% of their max health and protection for each status effect on all units. This attack can’t be evaded or resisted. (Cooldown 3)

Strategic Focus Special 2: Deal special damage to target enemy and inflict marked on them for 2 turns (this effect can’t be copied, resisted, or dispelled). Also inflict marked for 2 turns (this effect can’t be copied, resisted, or dispelled) on target ally. The target ally recovers 100% health and protection. This attack can’t be evaded. ZETA: Increase the target enemy's cooldowns by 1 and inflict healing immunity on them for 2 turns (this effect can’t be copied, resisted, or dispelled). If the target is buffed, this attack is guaranteed to score a critical hit. (Cooldown 3)

The Revanchist Leader: At the start of each encounter, all enemies lose half of their base tenacity, and 25% turn meter is removed from each enemy, which can't be evaded or resisted. All Sith and Old Republic allies gain +25% max health and protection and have a 50% chance to dispel expose on themselves whenever they are inflicted with it. In addition, whenever they use a special ability, they remove 20% turn meter from the target enemy, which can’t be resisted. While a Sith ally is suffering from marked, that ally gains +10% defense and tenacity (stacking) for 1 turn every time they take damage. ZETA: Whenever a Sith ally is damaged by an enemy attacking out of turn, they recover 20% of their max protection and gain 10% turn meter. Whenever a Sith ally scores a critical hit, they remove all bonus protection from all enemies.

Conquerer Unique 1: While another Sith ally is present, Darth Revan ignores taunt. Whenever any unit falls below 100% health or protection, all other allies lose 3% of their max health, max protection, offense, defense, and speed (stacking) until the end of the encounter, and Darth Revan gains 8% max health, max protection, offense, defense, and speed (stacking) until the end of the battle. Whenever an ally or enemy is defeated, Darth Revan gains 10% critical chance and critical damage (stacking) until the end of the battle and he gains 50% turn meter.

Villain Unique 2: While Darth Revan is active, whenever any unit with Marked is defeated, all allies dispel all debuffs on themselves, all other allies gain 50% turn meter, Darth Revan gains 100% turn meter, and recovers 100% health and protection. The first time Darth Revan is reduced to 1% health while there are any active allies, the weakest ally is reduced to 1% health, and Darth Revan takes a bonus turn and recovers 100% of his health and protection. ZETA: Darth Revan is immune to stun and ability block. Darth Revan has +500% tenacity and +100% counter chance.
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• Great idea. A few things worry me though. If you had both Revans on a team, their old republic synergies would be a nightmare. Maybe put a block on them being on the same team. Also, a cap on the stacking effects would be balancing. Otherwise amazing. (Also, could you check out my reworked Greivous kit, it's called "New Grievous Kit"). Thanks and great job on this design.
  • Great idea. A few things worry me though. If you had both Revans on a team, their old republic synergies would be a nightmare. Maybe put a block on them being on the same team. Also, a cap on the stacking effects would be balancing. Otherwise amazing. (Also, could you check out my reworked Greivous kit, it's called "New Grievous Kit"). Thanks and great job on this design.

If you had both Revans on the same team, that would be called "meta". They would be nearly unbeatable by anyone other than an enemy double Revan team until the next meta character. Capping his stacking effects would limit his raid viability, and I think he has potential with the right team to be a huge damage dealer in raids.
  • Ok, agreed. Your right, both Revans on a team should be overpowered
  • I like the general idea. But I do have some problems with it.

First, his basic ability. Cooldown increase on a basic with no conditions? That's way to powerful. It's so good at stopping the enemy team that it's actually a punishment to use any of his specials. That really shouldn't be. The zeta on villain gives him an undispellable and unpreventable Retribution for crying out loud.

Second, I don't like his leadership. Thou for the exact opposite reason. Its too situational. Which makes it rather weak. The zeta does help bring it up again. but still. remove 20% turn meter at the start of the encounter? That's hardly ever going to be used. And even when it is, it isn't going to outrun those that start with turn meter. On top of that revan is immume to stun, which makes a part of his leadership completely useless for himself. Since you are marking allies with one of his ability's, maybe give immunities and bonus stats to marked (sith) allies?

Third, The names of the ability's (specials and basic) They are a bit too generic. Thou I don't have any suggestions at the moment for this. On a side note. Revan was known as a legendary duelist and you have a picture of him with 2 lightsabers and none of his ability's have anything to do with lightsaber combat. That is just a missed opportunity.

What I really do like about this kit is the idea of weakening and sacrificing allies to strengthen and heal Revan. That is really clever and unique. I think you need to focus more on that with this kit. Remove the bonus damage for each active ally on his ability's. also, why on Force Crush do you inflict Marked on an ally that already has it. And why only that ally grants him 100% health and protection when defeated. Why not add that to Villain whenever any marked ally is defeated. Why limit yourself like that. It makes no sense.

Like the overal idea but I think you should focus more on the weakening of others to strengthen him. And tone down the basic. just make it always inflict damage over time and add some condition to the cooldown increase. If yo don't remove it at all.

Still an awesome idea.
  • DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    I like the general idea. But I do have some problems with it.

First, his basic ability. Cooldown increase on a basic with no conditions? That's way to powerful. It's so good at stopping the enemy team that it's actually a punishment to use any of his specials. That really shouldn't be. The zeta on villain gives him an undispellable and unpreventable Retribution for crying out loud.
    Okay, I removed cooldown increase, it was pretty powerful.
    Second, I don't like his leadership. Thou for the exact opposite reason. Its too situational. Which makes it rather weak. The zeta does help bring it up again. but still. remove 20% turn meter at the start of the encounter? That's hardly ever going to be used. And even when it is, it isn't going to outrun those that start with turn meter. On top of that revan is immume to stun, which makes a part of his leadership completely useless for himself. Since you are marking allies with one of his ability's, maybe give immunities and bonus stats to marked (sith) allies?
    Alright, his leader is pretty situational. But 20% turn meter removal is very relevant in PVP. Han and Droids with BB8 might still go first, but Darth Revan should be able to go before any other enemies especially because of the +40 speed from his unique (is that too much?). True, the stun dispel doesn’t really work for him, but he needs his unique zeta and it will still help his allies not get destroyed by Han and Chewie so quickly. I gave stacking defense to marked Sith allies.
    Third, The names of the ability's (specials and basic) They are a bit too generic. Thou I don't have any suggestions at the moment for this. On a side note. Revan was known as a legendary duelist and you have a picture of him with 2 lightsabers and none of his ability's have anything to do with lightsaber combat. That is just a missed opportunity.
    I don’t really know a whole lot about Darth Revan, so I wasn’t really sure what to call his abilities. I’ll gladly change his ability names if someone gives me better suggestions.
    What I really do like about this kit is the idea of weakening and sacrificing allies to strengthen and heal Revan. That is really clever and unique. I think you need to focus more on that with this kit. Remove the bonus damage for each active ally on his ability's. also, why on Force Crush do you inflict Marked on an ally that already has it. And why only that ally grants him 100% health and protection when defeated. Why not add that to Villain whenever any marked ally is defeated. Why limit yourself like that. It makes no sense.
    I wanted him to inflict Marked on an ally that already has it so that there wouldn’t be multiple marked allies, and just one. I thought he would be powerful enough if only the ally he gave marked to benefitted Revan, but it you're right it does make more sense for it to be any marked ally and as part of his unique.
    Like the overal idea but I think you should focus more on the weakening of others to strengthen him. And tone down the basic. just make it always inflict damage over time and add some condition to the cooldown increase. If yo don't remove it at all.

Still an awesome idea.
    You always leave the best feedback for me. Thank you! I was really trying to get this kit on the level of Jedi Revan, but strong enough to be a hard counter to him, Traya, and C3PO. I hope I didn’t do too bad.
  • Just a name change suggestion, but why not change the leader ability name to "The Revanchist" since that was the title the Mandalorians gave him during the war.
  • Just a name change suggestion, but why not change the leader ability name to "The Revanchist" since that was the title the Mandalorians gave him during the war.

Sure.
  • You always leave the best feedback for me. Thank you! I was really trying to get this kit on the level of Jedi Revan, but strong enough to be a hard counter to him, Traya, and C3PO. I hope I didn’t do too bad.

Glad to hear that. I can see what you mean with the counter and what you wanted to achieve with the cooldown increase. I've got a new idea for his basic: Mortal Wound.

Mortal Wound (Basic)
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Mortal Wound on them for 2 turns. If target is already suffering from Mortal Wound, this attack deals 25% More damage and Darth Revan gains 25% Turn Meter.

Mortal Wound: This unit is immune to cooldown reduction effects and takes damage equal to 2% of Darth Revan's current Max Health at the start of each turn. Can't be Resisted, Copied or Dispelled.

This way Revan's max health stacking is going to help as well and characters like C-3PO can't reduce allied cooldown as often as before.
    Just an idea I had. I'll keep thinking.
    P.s. shouldn't his specials be Special damage, since they are mostly force powers?
  • Ichiraikou
    758 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Ok. I've thought about every part of the kit and have full feedback for the kit here. I've placed every ability in it's own spoiler folder with some explanation as to why I did what I did. It was way to long otherwise. Also got some name idea's here.

Mortal Wound (Basic)
    Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Mortal Wound for 2 turns. If they were already suffering Mortal Wound, this attack deals 25% More Damage and Darth Revan gains 25% Turn Meter.
    Mortal Wound: This unit is immune to cooldown reduction effects and takes damage equal to 2% of Darth Revan's current Max Health at the start of each turn. Can't be Resisted, Copied or Dispelled.
    This was my first idea. The debuff helps to keep enemies like Chewacca and C3PO in check. It also deals damage at the start of every turn (similar to how Ahsoka fulcrum dispels and heals at the end of every turn). Since the idea is to sacrifice you're allies I've removed the damage bonus for allies. That kinda goes against the idea.

Lightning Current (Special) (cooldown 3 turns)
    Deal Special damage to all enemies, inflict Offence and Speed Down on target enemy for 2 turns, and inflict Shock on all buffed enemies for 2 turns. All allies have their Health Percentages Equalized, then all Sith and Old Republic allies recover 2% Health and Protection for each Status effect on all units. This attack can’t be Evaded or Resisted.
    This attack has pretty much remained the same. Just had a name idea. A current is essentially a flow of energy, which suggests movement and connection. So I thought it fit.

Strategic Focus (Special) (Cooldown: 3 turns)
    Deal Special Damage to target enemy and inflict Marked on them for 2 turns (can’t be Resisted, Copied or Dispelled). In addition, Inflict Marked on target ally for 3 turns (can’t be Resisted, Copied or Dispelled) and grant them an Immediate Bonus Turn, which can’t be Prevented. This attack can’t be Evaded.
    (Zeta) Inflict Healing Immunity on target enemy (can’t be Resisted, Copied or Dispelled) and increase their Cooldowns by 1, target ally recovers 100% Protection, which can’t be Prevented.
    I once again removed the bonus damage for allies part. Really don't think that fits. Also removed the already marked condition. Limiting yourself so specifically is just going to make the ability needlessly long and confusing. Not many characters can inflict marked and matches against those who do will just be more interesting this way. The name is based on Direct Focus from Jedi Knight Revan. If that fits there I think this fits here. Zeta is more focused on helping the ally a bit and triggering Conqueror. Also got your cooldown increase back into it. Cooldown of 3 is already fast so removed cooldown reduction part.

The Revanchist (Leadership)
    All enemies have -100% Tenacity and lose 25% Turn Meter at the start of each encounter, which can’t be Evaded or Resisted. All Sith and Old Republic allies gain +25% Max Health and Max Protection. In Addition, whenever they use a Special Ability, they remove 20% turn meter from the target enemy, which can’t be Evaded or Resisted. While a Sith ally is Marked, they gain +10% Defence (stacking) whenever they are damaged, which lasts until they are no longer Marked. When a Marked enemy is defeated, they can’t be Revived.
    (Zeta) Whenever a Sith ally is damaged by an out-of-turn attack, they recover 20% Protection and gain 10% Turn Meter. While a Sith ally is Marked, they gain +10% Tenacity (stacking) whenever they are damaged, which lasts until they are no longer Marked. While Darth Revan is active, enemies can’t gain Bonus Protection.

Added -100% Tenacity to help other sith allies. Also added some health and protection buffs for allies to help it stand a bit more and help them survive Conqueror a bit longer. The bonus damage to debuffed enemies is too much actually. Sith already deal massive amounts of damage (even instant defeat with Nihilus) so that was overkill. Also Darth Treya's unique cleanses sith allies and Darth Revan's unique Villain also cleanses allies. The cleanse here is really redundant. Removed it. Added tenacity bonuses to marked allies with zeta and changed removing bonus protection to preventing it in the first place. Overall I think this stands pretty nicely now but this is the part I'm still doubting about.

Conqueror (Unique)
    While another Sith ally is present, Darth Revan ignores Taunt during his turn. Whenever any unit falls below 100% Health or Protection, all other allies lose 3% of their Max Health, Max Protection, Offence, Defence and Speed (Stacking) until the end of the encounter. Then, Darth Revan gains + 8% Max Heath, Max Protection, Offence, Defence and Speed (Stacking) until the end of battle. Whenever any unit is defeated, Revan gains +10% Critical Chance and Critical Damage (stacking) Until the end of battle.

Added the taunt ignore here since Villain ended up being longer. Also Removed the enemy reduction. I liked the idea but thought that continually removing enemy stats while increasing your own could very easily be broken. with allies only there is some form of risk involved. Also, raid bosses. That text is getting 2 pages longer just to account for those. But yeah this part I'm still not sure about.

Villain (Unique)
    Whenever any unit with Marked is defeated, all allies Dispel all Debuffs on themselves, all other allies gain 50% Turn Meter, Darth Revan Recovers 100% Health and Protection and he gains an immediate bonus turn. While there are any Marked allies or while there are no active other allies, Darth Revan gains +300% Tenacity and +100% Counter Chance.
    (Zeta) Darth Revan is immune to Stun and Ability Block. If Darth Revan would be reduced to 1% Health while any other allies are active, the Least Healthy other ally is reduced to 1% Health and Revan Recovers 100% Health and Protection, and gains an immediate Bonus turn. These effects can’t be Prevented.

I'm no expert on Revan or something. Don't know that much. but searching for him online it seemed that he had a tenancy to not die when he should have. Decided that that would be an awesome zeta that synergised well with Conqueror. Also removed the effect on enemies. You are already doing lots of damage to them and becoming more and more powerful. Seemed redundant to the point of being broken. Added 50% turn meter gain for other allies to make up for it a bit. I didn't liked the HK-47 synergy. Would prefer that one to be with droids. And such a powerful heroes journey character should not be forced to be with another specific character anyway. The condition with old republic characters was also weird. The main idea is sacrificing your allies to gain strength. So why only when there is another ally. And why with buffs. We don't need to have a massive amount of Green blocks wit yellow locks obscuring our view. Changed the conditions and added it to the non zeta part of the unique. I think that zeta is powerful enough on its own.

So. What do you think?
    (P.s. MY HANDS!!!!! THEY HURT FROM THE TYPING!!!!)
    Post edited by Ichiraikou on
  • ReworkGriev0us
    213 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Ichiraikou, Love the new opposite savior, the self-saving ability. It's so cool. Hope they use this in the game when Darth Revan eventually comes out.
  • Love the new opposite savior, the self-saving ability. It's so cool. Hope they use this in the game when Darth Revan eventually comes out.

O yeah. Now that you say it. Villain is kind of the opposite of Savoir and Conqueror is kind of an opposite to Hero.... I actually love this irony and do not want to change it.
  • ReworkGriev0us
    213 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Yeah, it's great game concepts and it makes sense that Darth Revan would be the opposite of Jedi Knight Revan. Kind of like the Bastillas
  • Ichiraikou wrote: »
    Ok. I've thought about every part of the kit and have full feedback for the kit here. I've placed every ability in it's own spoiler folder with some explanation as to why I did what I did. It was way to long otherwise. Also got some name idea's here.

Mortal Wound (Basic)
    Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Mortal Wound for 2 turns. If they were already suffering Mortal Wound, this attack deals 25% More Damage and Darth Revan gains 25% Turn Meter.
    This was my first idea. The debuff helps to keep enemies like Chewacca and C3PO in check. It also deals damage at the start of every turn (similar to how Ahsoka fulcrum dispels and heals at the end of every turn). Since the idea is to sacrifice you're allies I've removed the damage bonus for allies. That kinda goes against the idea.
    I like the debuff and added it in but I don’t want to make it undispellable.
    Lightning Current (Special) (cooldown 3 turns)
    Deal Special damage to all enemies, inflict Offence and Speed Down on target enemy for 2 turns, and inflict Shock on all buffed enemies for 2 turns. All allies have their Health Percentages Equalized, then all Sith and Old Republic allies recover 2% Health and Protection for each Status effect on all units. This attack can’t be Evaded or Resisted.
    This attack has pretty much remained the same. Just had a name idea. A current is essentially a flow of energy, which suggests movement and connection. So I thought it fit.
    I like the change to Lightning Current.
    Strategic Focus (Special) (Cooldown: 3 turns)
    Deal Special Damage to target enemy and inflict Marked on them for 2 turns (can’t be Resisted, Copied or Dispelled). In addition, Inflict Marked on target ally for 3 turns (can’t be Resisted, Copied or Dispelled) and grant them an Immediate Bonus Turn, which can’t be Prevented. This attack can’t be Evaded.
    (Zeta) Inflict Healing Immunity on target enemy (can’t be Resisted, Copied or Dispelled) and increase their Cooldowns by 1, target ally recovers 100% Protection, which can’t be Prevented.
    I once again removed the bonus damage for allies part. Really don't think that fits. Also removed the already marked condition. Limiting yourself so specifically is just going to make the ability needlessly long and confusing. Not many characters can inflict marked and matches against those who do will just be more interesting this way. The name is based on Direct Focus from Jedi Knight Revan. If that fits there I think this fits here. Zeta is more focused on helping the ally a bit and triggering Conqueror. Also got your cooldown increase back into it. Cooldown of 3 is already fast so removed cooldown reduction part.
    I’m not sure why you would help out the ally that you’re sacrificing by giving them a bonus turn and 100% protection, when you want them to die ASAP so Darth Revan can get his bonuses from his uniques.
    The Revanchist (Leadership)
    All enemies have -100% Tenacity and lose 25% Turn Meter at the start of each encounter, which can’t be Evaded or Resisted. All Sith and Old Republic allies gain +25% Max Health and Max Protection. In Addition, whenever they use a Special Ability, they remove 20% turn meter from the target enemy, which can’t be Evaded or Resisted. While a Sith ally is Marked, they gain +10% Defence (stacking) whenever they are damaged, which lasts until they are no longer Marked. When a Marked enemy is defeated, they can’t be Revived.
    (Zeta) Whenever a Sith ally is damaged by an out-of-turn attack, they recover 20% Protection and gain 10% Turn Meter. While a Sith ally is Marked, they gain +10% Tenacity (stacking) whenever they are damaged, which lasts until they are no longer Marked. While Darth Revan is active, enemies can’t gain Bonus Protection.

Added -100% Tenacity to help other sith allies. Also added some health and protection buffs for allies to help it stand a bit more and help them survive Conqueror a bit longer. The bonus damage to debuffed enemies is too much actually. Sith already deal massive amounts of damage (even instant defeat with Nihilus) so that was overkill. Also Darth Treya's unique cleanses sith allies and Darth Revan's unique Villain also cleanses allies. The cleanse here is really redundant. Removed it. Added tenacity bonuses to marked allies with zeta and changed removing bonus protection to preventing it in the first place. Overall I think this stands pretty nicely now but this is the part I'm still doubting about.
    I added that enemies lose half their base tenacity instead of -100% which I felt was too much. I wanted to at least keep the expose removal even though you say it’s redundant, but I got rid of the stun removal. I also didn’t want to make enemies unable to gain bonus protection, so I just kept the dispel bonus protection the way it was which seemed fine.
    Conqueror (Unique)
    While another Sith ally is present, Darth Revan ignores Taunt during his turn. Whenever any unit falls below 100% Health or Protection, all other allies lose 3% of their Max Health, Max Protection, Offence, Defence and Speed (Stacking) until the end of the encounter. Then, Darth Revan gains + 8% Max Heath, Max Protection, Offence, Defence and Speed (Stacking) until the end of battle. Whenever any unit is defeated, Revan gains +10% Critical Chance and Critical Damage (stacking) Until the end of battle.

Added the taunt ignore here since Villain ended up being longer. Also Removed the enemy reduction. I liked the idea but thought that continually removing enemy stats while increasing your own could very easily be broken. with allies only there is some form of risk involved. Also, raid bosses. That text is getting 2 pages longer just to account for those. But yeah this part I'm still not sure about.
    What do you mean by raid boss text getting 2 pages longer? I would think the devs simply make Raid bosses immune to the stat reductions.
    Villain (Unique)
    Whenever any unit with Marked is defeated, all allies Dispel all Debuffs on themselves, all other allies gain 50% Turn Meter, Darth Revan Recovers 100% Health and Protection and he gains an immediate bonus turn. While there are any Marked allies or while there are no active other allies, Darth Revan gains +300% Tenacity and +100% Counter Chance.
    (Zeta) Darth Revan is immune to Stun and Ability Block. If Darth Revan would be reduced to 1% Health while any other allies are active, the Least Healthy other ally is reduced to 1% Health and Revan Recovers 100% Health and Protection, and gains an immediate Bonus turn. These effects can’t be Prevented.

I'm no expert on Revan or something. Don't know that much. but searching for him online it seemed that he had a tenancy to not die when he should have. Decided that that would be an awesome zeta that synergised well with Conqueror. Also removed the effect on enemies. You are already doing lots of damage to them and becoming more and more powerful. Seemed redundant to the point of being broken. Added 50% turn meter gain for other allies to make up for it a bit. I didn't liked the HK-47 synergy. Would prefer that one to be with droids. And such a powerful heroes journey character should not be forced to be with another specific character anyway. The condition with old republic characters was also weird. The main idea is sacrificing your allies to gain strength. So why only when there is another ally. And why with buffs. We don't need to have a massive amount of Green blocks wit yellow locks obscuring our view. Changed the conditions and added it to the non zeta part of the unique. I think that zeta is powerful enough on its own.
    I made his opposite savior only work the first time. Otherwise, besides annihilate, it’d be nearly impossible to defeat him by the time he’s the last one standing. I also removed the HK synergy, but I was thinking it’s just a bonus if you decide to run the two together, not that they need to be run together to be useful or anything.
    So. What do you think?
    (P.s. MY HANDS!!!!! THEY HURT FROM THE TYPING!!!!)
    I like this kit a lot. Thanks again for your suggestions. And I hope your hands are feeling better.

• I like the debuff and added it in but I don’t want to make it undispellable.
    Funny. Was actually wondering myself whether making it undispellable was too much.
    I like the change to Lightning Current.
    Glad you like it.
    I’m not sure why you would help out the ally that you’re sacrificing by giving them a bonus turn and 100% protection, when you want them to die ASAP so Darth Revan can get his bonuses from his uniques.
    Fair enough on the bonus turn, but I disagree on the protection recovery. The reason should be pretty obvious. If he recovers 100% Protection, that ally can fall below 100% protection an additional time and thus trigger Conqueror an additional time. I think that would be fair enough.
    I added that enemies lose half their base tenacity instead of -100% which I felt was too much. I wanted to at least keep the expose removal even though you say it’s redundant, but I got rid of the stun removal. I also didn’t want to make enemies unable to gain bonus protection, so I just kept the dispel bonus protection the way it was which seemed fine.
    All fair enough. Thou if the idea is to let marked allies die fast enough maybe stacking defence and Tenacity wont be so useful. Maybe just make it +50% Defence and Tenacity to make sure they don't die too fast.
    What do you mean by raid boss text getting 2 pages longer? I would think the devs simply make Raid bosses immune to the stat reductions.
    I suppose that is true. Fair Enough.
    I made his opposite savior only work the first time. Otherwise, besides annihilate, it’d be nearly impossible to defeat him by the time he’s the last one standing. I also removed the HK synergy, but I was thinking it’s just a bonus if you decide to run the two together, not that they need to be run together to be useful or anything.
    All Fair enough except for 1 thing. Why the Tenacity and Counter bonuses while there is an Old Republic character present. The idea is to sacrifice your allies, so shouldn't he be at his strongest while there are no other allies left. Yet this does the exact opposite. (i did add Marked to these bonuses but enemies generally target the marked ally in those situations so those bonuses are not as potent in those situations and more there to help him a bit).
    Thanks again for your suggestions. And I hope your hands are feeling better.
    You're welcome and yes, They are.
    Fair enough on the bonus turn, but I disagree on the protection recovery. The reason should be pretty obvious. If he recovers 100% Protection, that ally can fall below 100% protection an additional time and thus trigger Conqueror an additional time. I think that would be fair enough.
    Okay.
    Why the Tenacity and Counter bonuses while there is an Old Republic character present. The idea is to sacrifice your allies, so shouldn't he be at his strongest while there are no other allies left. Yet this does the exact opposite. (i did add Marked to these bonuses but enemies generally target the marked ally in those situations so those bonuses are not as potent in those situations and more there to help him a bit).
    Good point, got rid of the old republic allies part.
  • You should add some sort of Deathmark or Taunt synergy in with the Marked. Besides that, I'm surprised at how good you made this with LESS writing than JKR.

Any idea how one would go about healing/reviving after being dropped down to 1% though? Seems ample room for something there
  • You should add some sort of Deathmark or Taunt synergy in with the Marked. Besides that, I'm surprised at how good you made this with LESS writing than JKR.

Any idea how one would go about healing/reviving after being dropped down to 1% though? Seems ample room for something there

His Lightning Current special ability can heal them once they're at 1% health. If they end up dying its not all that bad because Darth Revan will gain 50% turn meter and more stacking damage.

His Lightning Current special ability can heal them once they're at 1% health. If they end up dying its not all that bad because Darth Revan will gain 50% turn meter and more stacking damage.

I forgot that ability did that, what a great addition.

And I'd rather have my Nihilus alive rather than gaining 10% crit damage and chance lmao. A revive mechanic isn't in the Sith faction, and JKR only revives Jedi, not Old Republic, so Revan would be screwed.
  • You don't need Nihilus alive if Darth Revan has stacked up crazy high stats from his unique. One of the strengths I've given Darth Revan is weakening and sacrificing allies over the course of the battle to make him super strong.
  • You don't need Nihilus alive if Darth Revan has stacked up crazy high stats from his unique. One of the strengths I've given Darth Revan is weakening and sacrificing allies over the course of the battle to make him super strong.

I'm sorry, but 8% gain on the stats is not enough to make up for the death of another toon. Revan can still be dazed (albeit rare) JTR can take him down, Asajj lead can ruin him, and Plague would hard counter him easily.

I'm sorry, but 8% gain on the stats is not enough to make up for the death of another toon. Revan can still be dazed (albeit rare) JTR can take him down, Asajj lead can ruin him, and Plague would hard counter him easily.

Nevermind, that's probably enough teams to keep him from COMPLETELY dominating teams. It should be good, but I still think there should be some sort of Sith/OR revive mechanic, especially for this. Great in raids though.

The first thing I should've said was that I love everything else about this kit though, you did so very well about it.
  • Revan can’t be dazed unless it’s not resistable or you’ve found a way to get over 500% potency.
  • And ever heard of the Sith Trio that can beat almost anyone on offense? Running Darth Revan under Traya lead with Sion, Nihilus, and BSF I think would be an incredibly strong team.
  • After doing some math, if 10 units have fallen below 100% health or protection, a Darth Revan with 300 speed, 30k health, 45k protection, 5.5k special offense, and 25% resistance would have approximately 650 speed, 65k health, 97k protection, 12k special offense, and 54% resistance. That’s pretty crazy if you ask me.
  • Revan can’t be dazed unless it’s not resistable or you’ve found a way to get over 500% potency.

Lol, tenacity maxes out at 85%, w/ there always being the 15% chance that the buff sticks anyway. Tenacity up is the only way to guarantee it. That's why Jolee can be inflicted w/ debuffs even with his +100% tenacity.

Trio + Revan and BSF would be amazing, though I think DRevan (L) w/ Trio and BSF would be more effective, simply due to the abundance of defense + tenacity they get, the amount of special abilities they use, and the advantage they'd get from added tanking.

That's just me though, I'd love to test it all out
  • After doing some math, if 10 units have fallen below 100% health or protection, a Darth Revan with 300 speed, 30k health, 45k protection, 5.5k special offense, and 25% resistance would have approximately 650 speed, 65k health, 97k protection, 12k special offense, and 54% resistance. That’s pretty crazy if you ask me.

I attributed his 8% gain as an "on unit death" ability, not the "falls below 100%" one, my bad. With all the healing, he would be insane with that ability alone, holy crumpets.

Lol, tenacity maxes out at 85%, w/ there always being the 15% chance that the buff sticks anyway. Tenacity up is the only way to guarantee it. That's why Jolee can be inflicted w/ debuffs even with his +100% tenacity.

It’s the other way around from what I’ve been told. Potency maxes out at 85%. There is a 15% chance that the debuff will be resisted, not a 15% chance for it to stick.
  • Lol, tenacity maxes out at 85%, w/ there always being the 15% chance that the buff sticks anyway. Tenacity up is the only way to guarantee it. That's why Jolee can be inflicted w/ debuffs even with his +100% tenacity.
    I do wonder what you think with Bastilla's leadership (+150% Tenacity). Clearly that would be useless if it really worked this way.

Holy Revan! I knew this would be powerful but actually seeing the numbers is just crazy.
    I do wonder what you think with Bastilla's leadership (+150% Tenacity). Clearly that would be useless if it really worked this way.

Then why is it possible to stick debuffs (ones that are not distinctly "cannot be resisted") on them, even with Bastila zeta lead? I pretty consistently land a Palpatine and BSF stun at least once per arena battle against zBastila lead teams while they still have the protection. Do you REALLY believe that they're completely immune to debuffs while having the protection?
    Revan can’t be dazed unless it’s not resistable or you’ve found a way to get over 500% potency.

It’s the other way around from what I’ve been told. Potency maxes out at 85%. There is a 15% chance that the debuff will be resisted, not a 15% chance for it to stick.

I heard the other way, but I could definitely be wrong. But from the example I gave above ^^ I think the way I'm describing it makes the most sense, especially from play experience.