Best mods for First Order

Profile: https://swgoh.gg/p/437848298/
My team is Phasma (L), zKylo Ren Masked, FO Stormtrooper, FO Officer and FO TIE Pilot.
In this case, what would be them best mods for the last three of them? I was thinking a lot of survivability for trooper, and some damage for pilot, but I'm not sure about the rest. Please list the mod sets you recommend and the primary stats for arrow, triangle and the plus. Thanks for any help, it is very much appreciated.

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    FOTP - Offense primaries and secondaries with a Critical Damage / CC mod sets
    FOO - SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
    Kylo - Used to mod him for CC/CD when I ran them in arena but I think speed is better since his main job is to provide TM to the entire team using AOE spam
    FOST - Health set with speed secondaries
    Phasma - Offense or CD set
  • What I have:

Arena:
    zzKRU 6x defence
    zFOST 4x health 2x potency
    zKylo 4x offence 2x tenacity
    FOO 4x speed 2x potency
    FOE 4x CD 2x health

Spares:
    Phasma 4x speed 2x potency
    FOTP 4x CD 2x CC (don't really need CC, his is so naturally high but it's for the offence and speed secondaries that I use it)
  • Ascetic_Monkfish
    163 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Kylo running speed for AoE is more reliable on defence than FOO who plays his Pinning Shot as an opener.
    I’m intrigued about the 6 defence on KRU - May bring my team back off the bench and try that!
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Because he heals whenever he takes damage BUT it's based on his own max health NOT the damage he took, he ends up healing way more than the damage he takes against normal teams, and can take a beating against hard hitting teams.
  • I think the most important thing is ensuring all crit damage triangles. With all the advantage this is a crit team.
    FOST defense x 6
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    What I have:

Arena:
    zzKRU 6x defence
    FOO 4x speed 2x potency
    FOE 4x CD 2x health

Spares:
    Phasma 4x speed 2x potency
    FOTP 4x CD 2x CC (don't really need CC, his is so naturally high but it's for the offence and speed secondaries that I use it)

I think gearing for CC defeats the purpose of advantage
  • Hence why I said it in my bracketed comment. But thanks for noticing a week later. ;)
  • KRU - all defense primaries if 5A but consider health if 6e, speed secondaries
    Phasma - speed and potency primaries, speed secondaries
    FOX - offense and health primaries and secondaries
    FOTP - Crit Damage primary, speed secondary
    FOST - all defense primaries, potency and speed secondaries
    FOO - speed speed speed speed
    Kylo Ren - offense primaries, offense and speed secondaries
    sfFOTP - crit Damage primary, speed secondary

The “suggested” mods generally are good for FO with the exception of crit Chance, substitute health mods under KRU and look for offense secondaries of any type under Phazma
    What I have:

Arena:
    zzKRU 6x defence
    FOO 4x speed 2x potency
    FOE 4x CD 2x health

I'm curious why you'd put tenacity on Zylo. Unstoppable gives 10 speed per debuff, one would think you wouldn't care if he gets debuffs.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    He gets his own debuffs from his unique. If he gets ability blocked or stunned he's basically useless. He typically has at least one damage over time if not more, particularly when facing Palp + Vader in arena.

I also had a full 6x defence set for FOST but his health & potency combo right now is +101 speed so I'd be hard pressed to recreate it. Outside of grabbing KRU's which at the moment is +104 I think.
    He gets his own debuffs from his unique. If he gets ability blocked or stunned he's basically useless. He typically has at least one damage over time if not more, particularly when facing Palp + Vader in arena.

I also had a full 6x defence set for FOST but his health & potency combo right now is +101 speed so I'd be hard pressed to recreate it. Outside of grabbing KRU's which at the moment is +104 I think.

I don't think you need FOST to be that fast. You need him to taunt, but not before 3 enemies or such. Let your team absorb a little damage before he taunts. If anyone should have tenacity to protect from stun it is FOST. 200 speed is pro a ly good. At G9 mine was quite the beast at a mere 187 speed To get bb8. He didn't die.
  • Oh, and you absolutely want a c4lrit avoidanc3 arrow on FOST. This is a great classic tank. Damage.mitigation goes far