locked in a battle immediately after finishing one??

Hi,

I just fought someone in rank 5 and won, I immediately (and I mean immediately) refreshed the wait time so I can battle for the #1. Much to my surprise, I CAN'T. It seems the person who I just knocked out was already engaged in a battle with me, how is that possible?

Did he just keep on trying to battle the highest rank (while constantly getting the "someone is battling you") and just a pure luck that he was able to get in a battle with me before I can with someone else? Or is there some game mechanics that I don't know regarding when and how you can battle your opponent?

Thanks,

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    ZenJoe wrote: »

Did he just keep on trying to battle the highest rank (while constantly getting the "someone is battling you") and just a pure luck that he was able to get in a battle with me before I can with someone else?

Probably, yes.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You are essentially "open for attack" the second you win. Once you see "victory" or the timer runs out someone can attack you. Even an "immediate " refresh has more than enough time for someone to get in and attack you.

Yes, people will spam you to attack if you are in battle.
  • We have a few in our shard who are notorious for this. The insta-refresh crew are annoying, but they’re just fighting for the same thing you are.
  • ah ok, just want to make sure it's not some sort of auto battle setting or strategy. Each are fighting with tactic and strategy, that's fine and more fun to revise a plan of attack for tomorrow.