Can I 7* BB8 if I’m sub lvl 80?

Hi all, here’s my squad: https://swgoh.gg/p/657876372/characters/?f=First+Order

By the time the event arrives I’m thinking I’ll be using:
Kylo 7* G9
KRU 7* G8 (hopefully - might be 7.5)
FOO 7* G7
FOE 7* G8 (hopefully - might be 7.5)
FOST 7* G7
With a smattering of decent mods, and abilities on average around level 5-6 with a few characters maxed out (likely Kylo and KRU).

The biggest problem I see is that best case I might be high 70s before the end of the event.

Can I still 7* BB8?

Thanks in advance for any help or insight!

Replies

• I can't say for sure tbh, however from what I remember if you make it past tier 5 of the event you should do it as that is the hardest part of the event if I remember correctly.
  • There are level based resistance bonuses beyond 5 levels. I can't recall the exact amounts, but basically if the enemy is 85 and you are 75, almost none of your stuns will land. The exception being abilities that can't be resisted. KRU's tenacity down will help, but you will struggle for sure.
  • Kipagami wrote: »
    There are level based resistance bonuses beyond 5 levels. I can't recall the exact amounts, but basically if the enemy is 85 and you are 75, almost none of your stuns will land. The exception being abilities that can't be resisted. KRU's tenacity down will help, but you will struggle for sure.

Well that really sucks. I’m level 72 right now so best case I might hit 75 by the time the event starts. Maybe, just maybe, I can hit 80 before the event ends - will my setup succeed? Is there anything I can do to help this? (mod potency?)
  • Yes, even at your gear level you will beat it with that team. That's the best FO team. It makes up for the shortcomings although you could still take it G9 or 10 for a GA off team
  • I didn’t and still don’t have 3/5 of the FO toons at lvl 80 and it was a breeze. Gear lvls are ok but your mods will put you over it.
  • Spacemilk
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    For posterity’s sake, beat it with this team right after hitting 75: fohcagrs7ixi.png

Nothing fancy on the mods. Took about 10 tries to get things to land and stick (being 5 levels below meant a lot of resists) but finally got my 7* BB8!