Are Jawas bugged in TW

I used my Clones.

Once Rex had given out Tenacity up, jawas continued to assist attacks despite the stun not sticking.

WAI, or am I missing something?

Replies

• And the endless attacking until the target is dead? (Although my clones each managed to survive an onslaught)
  • Jawa have bonuses in this TW. Lots of assists
  • jxkc7i5ftrh8.jpg

I can only see that assists happen when they attack a stunned target. Instead they stun the target, and call assists on the same turn.

And assisting themselves? (Nebit was the only one left, and he took 7 shots in a row against Rex with tenacity up.)
  • Yeah, something weird is happening with Jawas. I attacked with my Phoenix squad they they endlessly attacked Sabine and Kanan until they were defeated. I can't even dent the Jawas, even with MUCH more GP. I also ran my Jawa squad (approx. equal GPs) and I didn't get to attack once. The Jawas attacking my Jawas all had at least 18 TDs, but none detonated, and they just kept coming and coming. Does the stun introduce an infinite loop?
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Yeah its bugged. They are assisting endlessly against targets that aren't stunned.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    jstehly wrote: »
    Yeah, something weird is happening with Jawas. I attacked with my Phoenix squad they they endlessly attacked Sabine and Kanan until they were defeated. I can't even dent the Jawas, even with MUCH more GP. I also ran my Jawa squad (approx. equal GPs) and I didn't get to attack once. The Jawas attacking my Jawas all had at least 18 TDs, but none detonated, and they just kept coming and coming. Does the stun introduce an infinite loop?
    Yep. That's what makes them so great
  • Haha...you know what this TW is making me feel like? Just like ET is credited as the worse video game ever....this TW....worse game mode ever...lol
  • Playing this TW that doesn't let you have a turn is like starting 1-1 on the NES Super Mario Bros by dying when you press left on the d-pad and automatically dying.😄
  • TW is dead. RIP.
  • Seriously please test your game before changing stuff.

3 different battles I had 1 lone jawa left that was attacking a unit that had NO debuffs on it at all and still managed to attack 5+ times in a row. That is not WAI...
  • The behaviour the dev team decided to give jawas looks like a scripting bug that was made while trying to buff them for the TW. "Yeah, yeah, let's keep that!" Not really sure why they thought it was fun. Maybe the dev team all made weird New Years resolutions or something, because 2019 is certainly starting out weird.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report this to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>