Tw matchmaking failed again

I thought you guys sorted this out? This war our 141 mil gp got matched against a 155 mil gp guild.. good job 👍

Replies

• I know your pain man, my guild is down 21 mil gp this war :/
  • And how do you know that they had all of their members participating? The match-making only factors in the people who actually joined the TW. You can probably find 100 threads on here that talk about how GP is not an accurate assessment of rosters. Then you can probably find another 100 threads saying they had a TW disadvantage because the GP wasn't equal.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I thought you guys sorted this out? This war our 141 mil gp got matched against a 155 mil gp guild.. good job 👍

Yes, but how much GP was signed up to the event? Did you fill 25 teams in each zone for defense?
  • And how do you know that they had all of their members participating? The match-making only factors in the people who actually joined the TW. You can probably find 100 threads on here that talk about how GP is not an accurate assessment of rosters. Then you can probably find another 100 threads saying they had a TW disadvantage because the GP wasn't equal.

They left there 4 lowest level players out... still gives them an average of 3.5-4 mil. Gp entered might be the same but the level of toons and gear far outweighs what our lower guys have
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Waqui wrote: »

Yes, but how much GP was signed up to the event? Did you fill 25 teams in each zone for defense?

this.

would you mind sharing the more relevant details.
  • Nope active GP vs active GP ...
    We know it, because we had a chat through discord with our enemy ;-)

Last battle we had 50/50 with 121 M GP ...
    The enemy 45/50 with 121 M active GP ... the enemy GP with 50/50 would be 135 M ...

Btw we lost this match, but it was tight... so it was really good ...
    The match previously we won ... so for me and my guild it is fair with the "new" algorithm of 2019...