Jawas in TW are bugged

Some things i noticed:
1. Jawas call assists even if target isnt’t stunned
2. Jawas call themselves to assist for an indeterminate number of times. I know this because i dazed 4 jawas and the last kept firing everytime another jawa did something.
3. Not sure if stun is resistable? I know i saw my sith trooper stay unstunned for part of an enslaught, but i cant be sure if it’s the 50% stun chance or if it got resisted.

Such bugged godlike content is making guilds lose TW. If CG wants to release such ridiculous buffs, at the very least make sure it isnt bugged.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    May I suggest, that you check the in-game details for this TW?
    Did you notice anything different with imperial troopers, clones or ewok as well?
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Did you notice anything different with imperial troopers, clones or ewok as well?

May i suggest you follow your own advice ? Then come back and read op again.

To op : yes they are bugged. I had a last standing jawa attack 6-8 times in a row at the end of the fight for no reason. The mass assists start regardless of the skill used, not even talking about stuns or whatever.

LOL why don’t you follow your own advice before trying to act like a smartypants here. To help you with your seemingly limited comprehension, let me go through the text uplifted from the mega thread with you:

“Jawas have 50% chance to Stun the target enemy when they use an ability, which can't be evaded. Jawas gain 20% Offense for each Stunned enemy. When Jawas attack a Stunned enemy, they Shock them for 2 turns and call all other Jawa allies to assist. (Note: Jawas that are called to assist can call other Jawas for further assist.)”

Let’s start with the first sentence shall we? “Jawas have 50% chance to stun the target enemy when they use an ability, which can’t be evaded.” This seems to suggest that there is only a 50% chance whoever is targetted will be stunned. Also, it does not say it cannot be resisted. In my 3rd point in the opening post, i merely said I am not sure if it’s a resistable stun or if the stun didn’t proc 50% of the time.

Let’s skip the 2nd sentence, it’s not really relevant nor trackable.

Moving on, the third sentence states that “When Jawas attack a Stunned enemy, they shock them for 2 turns and call all other Jawa allies to assist.” Now, this is what I have an issue with, because what I noticed is that (1) jawas are called to assist even if target is not stunned, and (2) jawas can call themselves to assist (for an unknown number of times) if they are alone or have all dazed/stunned allied jawas.

Do you understand better now?
  • It's not WAI,and if it is. This is game breaking.

I'll just go ahead and leave this here.....

https://youtu.be/1cGNIuZba10
  • drdavee
    153 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    A 55k not even full jawa team just beat my 90k CLS team. Thanks for messing up my TW. When they get their stun off the next attack just does endless bonus turns till that target is dead.
  • Of course it’s bugged.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    please report to Answers HQ, they are not functioning as described by the buffs they were given.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>