Favorite Character in SWGOH

12346Next

Replies

• In terms of kit and synergy I would say Chewbacca and Han. They're my favorite from the movies though so it's a bit biased. Jolee is another favorite because I love pure support characters.
  • Gotta support my troopers. Whether they be your standard every day stormtrooper, the extra deadly death trooper, or the sturdy and insurmountable shore trooper. My boys in armor will always be my favorites

Mine too. Must be the **** in me lol...
  • I'd say two.

GK due to Kenobi being a really good character in the movies (I am a Ewan Mc Gregor fan aswell).

Thrawn if we speak about just SWGoH universe. I never heard about him before, but I discovered a great toon, exceptionally useful and strong in all game modes.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Eonixx wrote: »
    I'd say two.

GK due to Kenobi being a really good character in the movies (I am a Ewan Mc Gregor fan aswell).

Thrawn if we speak about just SWGoH universe. I never heard about him before, but I discovered a great toon, exceptionally useful and strong in all game modes.

Watch the Rebels series (canon), or read the old books (not canon). Thrawn is really a great Character. And he is blue. Which in Sci Fi is usually reserved for hot girls. But Thrawn gets this reserve color because hes just badass.
  • Wampa

He's my "Emperor's Fist". Blitzkrieging through galactic nodes, territory wars, and grand arena with him no matter who leads him.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Eonixx wrote: »
    I'd say two.

Watch the Rebels series (canon), or read the old books (not canon). Thrawn is really a great Character. And he is blue. Which in Sci Fi is usually reserved for hot girls. But Thrawn gets this reserve color because hes just badass.

I:m pretty sure he gets the colour because he is Chiss and all of that race are blue with red eyes:)

• Young Han Solo hes great in every team and even better in smuggler

Really?