Will they ever add anything new to the stores?

Will EA stop being such tightwads and add new content to guild stores arena stores the Galaxy store? Basically any stores you don't need to pay crystals with to buy? Don't know about the rest of you but there's nothing left in those stores that I need to purchase now I'm just sitting on a surplus of tokens.

Replies

• No. They will not.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • they said no but im hoping they will change that down the road. but who knows. it would be alot better if they did esp older toons like say anakin or lobot or Ururururur who we really dont have space/time to farm since new chars are used in those slots.

That wouldn't be a bad idea, but once those characters are useful for something, people will pour their resources into getting them, which will drive refreshes in energy through the roof. That's likely why they won't add old units into those stores. And they won't add new ones to the stores because they want us to spread ourselves thin trying to farm 10+ nodes at a time so that we are forced to choose who to farm, or buy refreshes with crystals (and buy crystal packs to get more crystals)
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They have stated, no they will not. the late game purpose of the arena, GW, and cantina table stores is to use them to build up shard shop currency to spend on gear.
  • I know they said they won't do it, but maybe they could make an exception and add the oldest, most useless hard-node toons, like lobot, urorrurrurrrurr, etc. Many people already have them, they are not game-breaking, there are other hard-node toons which are newer and people don't have... This exception wouldn't hurt the game at all.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    They have stated, no they will not. the late game purpose of the arena, GW, and cantina table stores is to use them to build up shard shop currency to spend on gear.

And they just updated the shard shop with lots of good stuff for high level gear and slicing mods. so you've got plenty of things to spend it on once you've gotten all the toons from those stores.
  • they said no but im hoping they will change that down the road. but who knows. it would be alot better if they did esp older toons like say anakin or lobot or Ururururur who we really dont have space/time to farm since new chars are used in those slots.

I'd probably rethink that mindset about Anakin. Since his ship is ridiculously charged and gold anakin is required to complete Jedi mission 2/4 which will likely be a requirement for ROJ Luke.
  • Dude they JUST added gear 12 stuff and mod slicing to the shard store. No one ever had enough gear, and I'm sure few people are maxed out on 6-dot mods. Get a 7* Grievous so you're prepared when his rework makes him amazing 😂
  • Not to most of them. Anywhere you can farm character shards, they've said they will no longer he adding new toons there. By this point, those shops are meant for shard shop farming.
  • DirtyMike
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    They could at least add galactic war currency to the weekly shipment.