• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Do you have an actual question?
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Kyno wrote: »

Nope, it’s just a statement. Waiting to see if someone can point out anything I’m missing before I report what I believe is a bug.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Nope, it’s just a statement. Waiting to see if someone can point out anything I’m missing before I report what I believe is a bug.

ok now we are getting somewhere. What do you think is a bug?
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited January 2019

Ok, I thought the pictures were enough, but Bistans basic says it ignores defense when stealthed. So why does it hit for a 37k crit against Houndstooth but a 56k crit against spy? That’s not normal damage variance. Per SWGOH.gg, my Bistan (9741 offense) should be getting crits for 68k under an Ackbar lead with a maxed basic.

Edit: 68k is only when attacking out of turn, for the Ackbar bonus. Both pictures are bonus attacks.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Ok, I thought the pictures were enough, but Bistans basic says it ignores defense when stealthed. So why does it hit for a 37k crit against Houndstooth but a 56k crit against spy? That’s not normal damage variance. Per SWGOH.gg, my Bistan (9741 offense) should be getting crits for 68k under an Ackbar lead with a maxed basic.

maybe next time you lead with this explanation.

if you feel thats a big Please report this to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>