Active Guilds Looking For Players - December 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• h6z1kalzmlqo.png

https://swgoh.gg/g/16538/hot-damnerons/

Hot Damnerons

98M+ GP

The HOT DAMNERONS want YOU!

The Hot Damnerons are social, team-players who help each other improve. Our strong organisation means we punch above our weight in TB and TW. We also have a busy Discord server with channels for help and tips, strategy, theorycrafting, and (of course) memes and general nonsense.

We have HSTR on farm, and are looking for players to help speed runs up. Ideally, we want players with strong p3 and/or p4 teams (e.g. Nightsisters)

If you're keen to progress (and for Traya) but aren't ready for an ultra-demanding guild, drop me a DM.

We have:

- All Heroics on farm

- A strong bot-assisted planning system for TBs and TW. (Plus ROLO/IPD shards.)

- Very knowledgeable players always willing to help (or debate!)

- Our independence! We are not part of an alliance, and instead work together as a cohesive unit.

We are looking for players who:

- Are active and get 600 tix wherever possible

- Have at least 1.4M GP but allowances can be made for HSTR ready squad(s)

- Have at least 1 HSTR ready team

- Contribute fully to guild activities in game (or let us know when you can't)

- Are on/willing to join swgoh.gg (for our bots)

- Communicative on Discord for coordination

Feel free to pm me or contact me on discord xiaosufei#0513 for more info
  • TheDevils Empire lädt neue Spieler dazu ein, sich einer aktiven freundlichen und demokratischen Gilde anzuschließen. Bei uns wird fair gespielt, Hilfsbereitschaft groß geschrieben und Rat gibt es von den Offis jederzeit! Wir bieten mehrere Foren, darunter Hilfsvideos, Erklärungen und vieles mehr und das alles in Discord gepackt, dazu ein stets aktiver Chat, wo neue Strategien für Raids gemeinsam ausgearbeitet werden. Seid dabei, mit uns die Galaxy zu erobern und meldet euch noch heute bei uns...werdet ein ehrenvolles Mitglied des Devils Empires :) Einfach vorbeikommen TheDevils Empire
    GM: 60 Mio bei 30 Aktiven
    Regeln: Aktiv sein und 600 Tickets
    Discord Pflicht
    h23tkh8ukv6a.jpg
  • classyRus: Who we are and why you should join us.
    First of all, the name says it all: We’re Classy AF. And we are looking for approx. 2 Classy AF people to join our Classy AF guild! (Did I mention we are classy??) The ideal candidates will be level 85 and have a minimum GP of 1.5 million.
    This is a guild built around active and highly active players who balance gaming with family and other real-life values and priorities. While not hardcore in expectations, neither is it completely casual. There are minimum requirements, but flexibility is available with some reasonable communication.

I know, I had you at classy af – but I am still going to give you a general list of guidelines that you must follow:
    1. DAILY 600. Recommended, but not required.
    2. RAIDS – HPIT & HAAT are 0 dmg for 24 hours. HPIT, soloers MUST wait 20 minutes to post dmg. SITH is currently FFA, with the periodic mandatory “test raid” to gauge improvement.
    3. TW & TB – Participation is required for both with flexibility allowed (in the interest of not writing a novel, I will answer any questions directly and not on this post).
    4. FARMING. We do not have farming requirements; however, we openly discuss farming suggestions to not only help YOU, but to help the guild as a whole.
    5. SWGOH.GG account – this is required. If you don’t have one, please get one ASAP, it is easy to create an account, but we will be happy to help if you need it.
    6.DISCORD – also required. This is our main source of communication for all things guild related. The in-game chat only goes back so far so communication can easily be missed.
    7. Have fun. Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Listen Linda, LISTEN…. we don’t ask for much, and communication goes a long way with us, which is why you can expect good communication from officers regularly. This group is lead by some amazing people and we all share the same vision, and we are very good at keeping ourselves in check, because we know that is vital to run a successful guild.
    And here’s the thing, I know you are already sold on us, but I am gonna shove some more awesomeness in your face anyway.

We have members from all over the world, and because of that, we run weekend HPIT’s when we are able to on an opposite schedule (from our typical USA times) for our members overseas.

We also have a KICKASS system of bots on our Discord server. Some examples:
    SWGOH Bot: Gives mod help, displays member profiles/zetas, gives arena climb advice, and more. SCORPIO Bot: Gives zeta investment advice, shows squad progress for the entire guild, organizes your mods, and more.
    EchoStation: Automates TB and TW to create the most efficient strategies, then DM's each member their assignments. Our interface also sends out announcements for things like upcoming raids, TB/TW, heists, and game updates.
    That’s just to name a few! We have a Rockstar on our team that is working tirelessly to install as many bots as we need to change the way we play the game forever!
    And….
    Epic selfies!
    Hilarious memes!
    Sarcasm!
    Random nickname upgrades!
    Boxed wine!

So. Contact either Amy#8509 or (me) lordvitiate#5233 on discord if this is the guild for you, or even if you just want more information!
  • 2zq2k2nesjtn.png

Contact us on Discord.
    https://discord.gg/BhqVebR
  • We are an active UK based guild looking for daily players.
    Our guildname: Echo Base Squadron
    Currently we have 46 players and over 90M GP

We have a mix of players with different experience (mostly level 85 tho) but we are helping each other grow as individual players and together as a guild.

What we are looking for:
    - Level 85 (minimum required to join)
    - Over 850k GP
    - Have JTR or CLS (preferably both)
    - If you don't have JTR and/or CLS yet, willing to collect them.
    - Take part in all the guild events
    - Get your 600 daily tokens each and every day
    - Join our Discord server
    - Have or willing to create an swgoh.gg profile
    - If you won't be able to play for a couple of days, tell the officers. We've create a special discord channel for that reason #holidays

We offer:
    - Regular Heroic Rancor and Haat Raids with a 24 hour join period, starting at 21.00 UK time
    - Sith at tier 6 starting at 18.30 UK time
    - Players that will help each other with advice and donations
    - Two advisers (independent from the guild) who not only help plot out guild strategy but also advise players on team and mod setups
    - An active Discord server including guild rules and channels for team- and modsetups
    - Regular cleanups on inactive players
    - Cleanups of players that don't participate on guild events
    - Warning/cleanup system for players who can do the daily 600 tokens, but won't (we have an absolute minimum of 400 tokens each day)

We use in-game chat but prefer discord ( https://discord.gg/sFZvNGr )
    Take a look at our swgoh profile:https://swgoh.gg/g/55039/echo-base-squadron/

Drop me a line if you want to know more or just feel free and join our Discord and guild.
    My allycode is: 693-852-446

Regards,
    Nabucco
  • the_bfg_22
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Hey guys mountain dew it are recruiting four new members.

About the guild -
    UK based
    hpit - 7pm GMT, haat - 6pm GMT and t6 of the STR.
    Typically 26 ls tb and 28 in ds tb.
    We've also won the last 5 tw
    We're quite laid back but we do require participation in all guild activities.
    We do have a discord but it's not mandatory.
    Gp - 84.5 million

About you.
    1.5mil gp +
    Thrawn 7*
    We'd prefer for you to have started on the jtr grind as we're preparing for hsith but it's not required.

If interested message me in game or pm me on discord
    My ally code - 449-681-788
    Discord - TheBFG21#2963
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/42523/krakensrevenge/

Krakens Revenge
    178M GP

Looking for 2 more players!

If you are looking for a group that is active in game and also on discord we are that group. We like to keep a fun discord environment while also maximizing in game results. We have a good mix of FTP players and PTP players. We have knowledgeable players who are willing to help answer any questions. If you are looking for a group that will complete future end game content then come join us.

We are looking for
    - 3.3M+ GP (exceptions made for whales)
    - Top 25 in Arena and Fleet
    - Active on Discord
    - 600 tickets a day this mandatory

About Us
    - 45 Trayas; 18 Revans
    - Fully Heroic Guild
    - Near Perfect TW record
    - 47 DSTB (86 IPD)
    - 45 LSTB (100 ROLO)
    - Raid times 10:00 A.M and 6:00 P.M PDT (alternating schedule)
    - Guild Resets at 6:30 P.M. PDT

If you’re interested please send a link of your swgoh.gg profile, with your time zone and why you left your last guild to me via direct message on discord (MikeB#1326)

You can also jump on our discord server with the below link.

https://discord.gg/xU7ptES
  • HanSolos Other Spaceball
    129mil GP
    43/50 members
    We are looking for members 2mil GP and above to help us start a consistent HSTR run. We are on the cusp of reaching that goal and have completed it once in less than 24 hours with the help of 4 sister guild members. Please only apply if you are willing to be active in all events including TW, TBhttps://swgoh.gg/g/18250/hansolos-other-spaceball/
    , Sith Raid and 600 daily event coins gathered. Rancor and HAAT are not required but encouraged to join to gain rewards for growth. We will filter out nonactive non growing/participating members. If you are searching for a guild to fight alongside you and not on the sidelines then welcome. Look forward to joining the battle with you!
    Sincerely kevinontheriver guild leader
    Heroic Rancor 3x/wk, HAAT 2x/wk, STR-T6 2x/wk, Commanded TW&TB strategy
    Message for invite!
    https://discord.gg/dtQzNu
  • wpd07s0pb1vw.png

https://swgoh.gg/g/16538/hot-damnerons/

Hot Damnerons

90M+ GP

The HOT DAMNERONS want YOU!

The Hot Damnerons are social, team-players who help each other improve. Our strong organization means we punch above our weight in TB and TW. We also have a busy Discord server with channels for help and tips, strategy, theorycrafting, and (of course) memes and general nonsense.

We have HSTR on farm, and are looking for players to help speed runs up. Ideally, we want players with strong p3 and/or p4 teams (e.g. Nightsisters)

If you're keen to progress (and for Traya) but aren't ready for an ultra-demanding guild, drop me a DM.

We have:

- All Heroics on farm

- A strong bot-assisted planning system for TBs and TW. (Plus ROLO/IPD shards.)

- Very knowledgeable players always willing to help (or debate!)

- Our independence! We are not part of an alliance, and instead work together as a cohesive unit.

- Are active and get 600 tix wherever possible

- Have at least 1.4M GP but allowances can be made for HSTR ready squad(s)

- Have at least 1 HSTR ready team

- Contribute fully to guild activities in game (or let us know when you can't)

- Are on/willing to join swgoh.gg (for our bots)

- Communicative on Discord for coordination

Feel free to pm me or contact me on discord xiaosufei#0513 for more info
  • Antares2
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Rebel Treaders

https://swgoh.gg/g/23936/rebel-treaders/

Rebel Treaders is an active independent guild with players who help each other improve and love getting stronger. We take the game seriously but we know it's just a game and life comes first. We think guilds should add fun to the experience notstress.

Current statistics:
    49 active players
    91.5 M GP
    32* DS TB and 30* LS TB
    37 out of 40 TW wins
    Pit and HAAT 2 or 3 times a week with a 24 hour join period. We raid evenings North American Time zones.
    Sith is at 6*. We kill it quick and are looking at going for Heroic when JTR comes back around. A lot of our guild mates are ready for her. Feb 1st we'll try again.

- Have a GP of ~1.5 M or preferably more. We will consider lower for newer active accounts (high Arena/Fleet).
    - Are active
    - Have a JRT and /or CLS team or are willing to farm them
    - Play all guild modes like TB or TW (Or communicate when you cannot. We dont mind if you miss an event just let us know!)
    Feel free to contact me with questions or if you are interested in joining.

Ally Code: 562-239-236 send me a message in game on these forums
  • Marauders Of Malachor is seeking to replace a member and we are looking for 1 active Player must come close to their 600 daily, active in Raids, TB,TW and any Guild events that may come in the future. Minimum of 1.5 mil GP is required, but may consider a little lower GP if the player has some well Developed Raid teams.

contact Info:
    Ally code- 479.114.599
    Discord- Lone Starr#2199

n4cabylwpg2c.jpg
  • Guild Name: Overlords of Enros

Total guild GP of 101GP, currently sitting at 39/50 members

We do not have a Discord channel, but one can definitely be created. We have a Line, but it is rarely used and covered in cobwebs.

Guild reset time of 12AM GMT-8 (I'll have to double check with the leader)

Currently able to do HPit and HAAT, with P6 of STR pretty close to being HSTR ready

It's been a while since we've lost a TW, currently at 25 wins. I'd have to double check, but we are roughly 27 stars in LSTB and DSTB, will confirm when they are available again.

We require full guild event participation (barring real life, we understand just please tell us) and need you to join TW and TB, at minimum deploy 1 defense in TW and deploy your roster each phase in TB, and any applicable special missions. Daily login as well, though I'd by lying if I said we actually check/enforce that.

Must be at least 85, with at least 1 full HSTR ready team, and minimum of 1mil Character Power, not including ships.

If interested, please message me here on the forums or on Discord at Omnitopus#9473
    P.S. if you have Revan, you're probably in another whale guild with HSTR on farm, but my Revan could always use some company *wink wink*
  • THE SENATE is an alliance of guilds that supports players at all levels of play. We are a community of resourceful, experienced players who strive to grow and develop ourselves and our peers to achieve great things! Whether you are a new player looking to get guidance on how to develop a solid roster of Heroes, or an experienced player hoping to reach a higher tier of play with like minded individuals, we support guilds at all stages of the game. As a community oriented alliance, The Senate strives to be a welcome environment where players can feel free to dive into deep roster strategy, or just kick back and joke around with fellow Senate members. The Senate is a place where you can feel like part of a thriving group, and a place to call home.
    We are currently looking for players anywhere from 500k to 4M+ GP, for different guilds with different goals! Our top guild is completing HSTR, with tight entry restrictions. All guilds have HAAT on farm, of course.
    The following requirements apply to all guilds:
    * Have a Discord account and be active
    * Have a swgoh.gg profile
    * Participate in all guild activities - TB, TW and Raids!
    * Earn your guild tickets daily; 600 required for some guilds, 500 for others
    * A fun and friendly attitude!
    If you want to be part of an ever-progressing, friendly guild that competes hard and whose members help each other improve as best they can, THE SENATE is the place for you. You will also receive updates and information on all the new content and best strategies in the community. If you want to come and join us to reap the rewards of being in a strong and vibrant, successful guild, come join THE SENATE!
    Come say hello in our Discord server and see what we can offer!
    https://discord.gg/zqFrdfc
    See you on the Senate floor!
  • az2duvj718pd.jpeg

https://swgoh.gg/g/5141/sarlacc-pit-survivors/

Sarlacc Pit Survivors (SPS) is a 182M GP HSTR guild currently looking for recruits who are 3M+ GP to join our guild. We are a very active guild and are completing 45* LS/47* DS in TB and performing very well in TW’s. We are a mix of F2P/P2P and we are a very stable team oriented guild. This is a great opportunity for a player that is looking for something solid. We have awesome leaders and solid guild organization which allows for player growth and team success. We focus on squad and fleet arenas and can help players to the top of their shards.

SPS recruitment server
    https://discord.gg/3NJ6WHJ

Guild Reset is 11:30PM UTC or 6:30PM EST

Guild Requirements:

- swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with TB’s

- Top 20 average in Squad arena.

- 600/600 daily raid tickets required

- Discord is required

- We have HSTR on farm so we are focusing on TB right now.

Raid Information:

- Raids are on an auto launch with a 24 HR join period. HPit damage opens at 1:00 PM ET, HAAT opens at 2:00 PM ET, and HSTR is rotating start times and top 10.
  • Galactic Justice League is seeking 3 players lvl 85, 1.5M+ gp.

Our guild is at about 75 mil gp.

We do HRancor about 3 times a week (no damage if you have 7 star Han), HAAT 2 times a week, and finish 6 star Sith Raid in about 4 days.

We get crystals nearly every TB.
    We win most TW.

We require...
    500-600 daily Tix, at least auto a few squads in Sith raid, at least deploy each phase in TB, at least join and set D in TW.

We don't require, but do recommend...
    Discord and swgoh acct

Guild reset is 5:30 CST.

My Ally Code is 646-189-792.
  • Guild Name: Space Pirates
    Guild GP: 170M
    https://swgoh.gg/g/230/space-pirates/
    LS TB: 43*
    DS TB: 44*
    Ally Code: 492-958-912

Currently have full guild, but want to remove a filler account that's there for tickets. Looking for someone that wants to join an active and competitive (especially in TW with 30+ wins), but not demanding super chill guild We're an EST based guild that uses Line that has rotating raid times of 10 am and 8 pm.

If you're interested feel free to add and msg me in game, msg me on Line @magicflo, or msg me here.
  • Guild: PortugalHeroes - https://swgoh.gg/g/1697/portugalheroes/

Recruiting up to 8 members
    Currently: 112M GP
    Doing: Heroic sith Triumv raid, Heroic AAT, Heroic Pit
    Portuguese-Brazilian guild

Requirements:
    . participation in Heroic sith raid (0 is ok),
    . TB (play the special missions, deploy phase, play missions),
    . TW (can go all defense or all offense, or a bit of both)
    . 600 tickets daily (or close to it)
    . Commitment to the guild

Raid times: 22h30 Lisbon Time
    No GP requirement
    No toons requirement

Profile in swgoh.gg highly recommended

Contact us:
    DM (discord: https://discord.gg/us6Gwry)

• PoopMcGoop

Looking for a few great poops!

Looking for guild mates that are active?  Plenty of helpful vets! Let's make Poop great again!

We have much to offer any player, we have a base of 26 active players. Could you be 27? Well can you?Sick of not making TB? Well join the Poops!

We have a good game chat, really it's a bunch of 30 and 40 year old guys most of us smoke cigars loving Star Wars.

1.5 million to join
    Hrankor 3x a week
    HAAT once a week
    5* Traya

Discord https://discord.gg/MrDBPeR
    Ally code 554-552-434xcmswoi6wsme.jpg
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/16749/red5rogue2/

Red5Rogue2: 97 Million GP Strong

Recruiter (PhoTime) Ally code: 187-815-362
    LINE CHAT recruiter in-game name: PhoTime1982

ABOUT US:
    We are all gamers who enjoy working together for the overall betterment of each other’s roster. Very friendly and family orientated chat environment, and willing to help build squads with you. We use LINE to send announcements, raid alerts, strategies, and general communication (although we have Discord as well, ask for details).

Currently, 49 in the family with a 97 million++ strong Guild Power.

The majority of us use SWGOH.GG, but this is optional. We are happy to assist you in setting this up though, if needed.

RAIDS:
    Heroic Rancor: Roughly every 1-2 days with 24 hour join period starting at 3:30pm PST.

Heroic HAAT: Roughly every 2.5 days with a 24 hour join period starting at rotating times either are 8:00am PST or 3:30pm PST (rotations occur to help make it seem like we have a raid consistently every 2 days and to help multiple members in various time zone).

Sith Triumvirate Raid: Phase 6, and, eventually may be able to do p7 on the next round of JTR arrival event!

TERRITORY WARS (TW) and TERRITORY BATTLES (TB):
    TB: Currently, we are averaging 33 and 35 stars with Light Side and Dark Side battles, respectively.

TW: We have several members that have impeccable teams both for offense and defense. Holding our own, but looking to bolster the ranks (about 80% win rate)!

REQUIREMENTS:
    With the 600 TICKETS DAILY, we ask that you play as often as possible, but ask that you give us a heads up if you will be away for a period of time to help prevent removal from guild. Also, we understand we all have lives outside SWGOH, but do your best to participate in ALL events.

Player requirements:
    No minimum GP (Willing to help all because we were once where you were and understanding what it takes to build on loyalty)

No character requirements
  • 206M GP active Guild.
    Want a fun Guild, talk with crazy bRhøs, have some fun banter? Then Rhø is perfect for you.
    https://discord.gg/0zbP6ghZdcAnniCD
                        Disclaimer
    We apologize for all the psychological damage that will happen to you during your interactions with us in this chat.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/50202/beyond-omega/

Beyond Omega
    83M GP

We are very actively working towards Heroic sith raid, and should be ready after JTR returns.
    - Looking mostly for people who are preparing for Heroic Sith or have a few raid ready teams (JTR, Jedi, Nightsisters etc)
    - Active participation in TB, and at least passive participation in TW.
    - Prefer if you use swgoh.gg and discord, although we also have a facebook group if you want that.
    - Follow instructions
    - Best if you are from Europe (or Africa) due to time zones, but everyone is welcome.
    In exchange we offer:
    - Friendly environment
    - We aim high, but we don't exhaust our players. I only request maximum effort when it makes a difference.
    - Personalized assistance with farming and mods if you wish.
    - We have farming lists to prepare for Heroic Sith Raid
    - Very stable guild.
    If you are interested, contact me through PM or Discord,
    My discord ID is Vohbo#3122
    Ally code 384 318 252
  • Scotty77
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    ANZGC Omega Squad
    123mil GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/24689/anzgc/

HELLO THERE!

ANZGC is the premiere SWGOH guild for Australia, New Zealand, and Asia

Omega Squad is here to kickass and chew bubblegum! We are looking for people to complete their destiny and join us - or die! Resistance is futile - We have the high ground!

What we are looking for:

- Ideally above 2mil GP (will consider lower for the right person)
    - Our team aims for 600 tix daily (with a minimum of 400 considering RL commitments)
    - Active in all aspects of the game
    - Discord for communication, we insist on supportive and friendly communication

What we offer:

- First and foremost we insist on supporting our team. Our discord server is very well organised and offers great assistance with every aspect of the game and active social chat with other players.
    - Raid times: These babies are taken down quicker than an Australian Prime Minister - HSTR: 6pm, HAAT 7pm, HPIT: 8pm
    - Territory Battles: We got 40 stars last DSTB and we want to do better!
    - Territory War: >120mil GP means maximum zetas. We’re kinda addicted to winning now!

Contact Scotty#6925 or CeePeh#1817 for further information or to simply demonstrate your prowess at the use of bad star wars related humour. If we don’t meet your Guild requirements we can also assist you in finding something more suitable within our network of Guilds. If you have made it this far in this advertisement then don’t waste any more time and press on the link to join us at ANZGC. Some have fabled that a map leading to the legendary pink kyber crystal was posted within the depths of the “Cantina Chat”. This legendary crystal was responsible for the power behind a device known as the “Orgazmorator” until this was exposed as fake news. More closely guarded secrets await you: https://discord.gg/vPpcgah
    Post edited by Scotty77 on
  • We can make that run in Less that twelve Parsecs :smile:

We are recruiting.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ovwan/

https://swgoh.gg/g/118/less-than-twelve-parsecs/

Guild Power: 180 Mil
    TB LS/DS 45 (We are Rebel SCUM) /46 Stars

HSTR twice a week.

PIT & Tank Raid are FFA when the raid starts. We have a 24 hour zero damage period and the raid auto
    launches.

We raid at 7 pm CST.

We are a mature guild and have a laid back fun atmosphere.

Ideal Candidate:
    3.5 Mil GP and higher
    Top 100 arena rank

Discord Required

600 daily tickets.

We have one spot open.
    Ov Wan
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/39547/imperial-marksmanshipacademy/

yhd94swp2703.jpeg

About Us:
    - Imperial Marksmanship Academy
    - 151 Mil GP
    - 45 ⭐ DSTB with 54 IPD Shards
    - 42 ⭐ LSTB With 64 ROLO Shards
    - 24-11 In TW
    - Guild Reset 6:30 pm EST
    - HSTR @8pm EST
    - HAAT and HPIT @ 9pm EST
    - Run an ALT Guild for extra Raids in between TBs and TWs.

What We Are Looking For:

- 3.1 Mil GP(can be case by case)
    - Active With 600 Daily(RL happening is understood)
    - Following TB and TW orders
    - Developed/Developing TB and TW squads.
    - Developed/Developing HSTR squads.

Feel Free To Chat With Our Officers:
    https://discord.gg/sQ8ADPh
    Line - mjd2192
    Discord mjd2192#0855
    Ally Code 911-593-924
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/3112/mos-eisley-cantina/

-Mos Eisley Cantina
    - 72 Mil GP
    - 24 :star: DSTB
    - 24 :star: LSTB
    -
    - Guild Reset 6:30 pm EST
    - T6 STR
    - HAAT and HPIT

What We Are Looking For:
    - 10 spots to fill
    - 1.5 Mil GP(can be case by case)
    - Active With 500+ Daily(RL happening is understood)
    - Following TB and TW orders on discord.
    - Developed/Developing TB and TW squads.
    - Developed/Developing HSTR squads.

Got any questions? Drop in the discord or message me directly and feel free to ask.

Discord and SWGOH.gg are required.
    https://discord.gg/WCe4NjX

• https://swgoh.gg/g/42523/krakensrevenge/

Krakens Revenge
    179M GP

Looking for 2 more players!

If you are looking for a group that is active in game and also on discord we are that group. We like to keep a fun discord environment while also maximizing in game results. We have a good mix of FTP players and PTP players. We have knowledgeable players who are willing to help answer any questions. If you are looking for a group that will complete future end game content then come join us.

We are looking for
    - 3.3M+ GP (exceptions made for whales)
    - Top 25 in Arena and Fleet
    - Active on Discord
    - 600 tickets a day this mandatory

About Us
    - 45 Trayas; 18 Revans
    - Fully Heroic Guild
    - Near Perfect TW record
    - 47 DSTB (86 IPD)
    - 45 LSTB (100 ROLO)
    - Raid times 10:00 A.M and 6:00 P.M PDT (alternating schedule)
    - Guild Resets at 6:30 P.M. PDT

If you’re interested please send a link of your swgoh.gg profile, with your time zone and why you left your last guild to me via direct message on discord (MikeB#1326)

You can also jump on our discord server with the below link.

https://discord.gg/xU7ptES
  • THE SENATE is an alliance of guilds that supports players at all levels of play. We are a community of resourceful, experienced players who strive to grow and develop ourselves and our peers to achieve great things! Whether you are a new player looking to get guidance on how to develop a solid roster of Heroes, or an experienced player hoping to reach a higher tier of play with like minded individuals, we support guilds at all stages of the game. As a community oriented alliance, The Senate strives to be a welcome environment where players can feel free to dive into deep roster strategy, or just kick back and joke around with fellow Senate members. The Senate is a place where you can feel like part of a thriving group, and a place to call home.

We are currently looking for players anywhere from 500k to 4M+ GP, for different guilds with different goals! Our top guild is completing HSTR, with tight entry restrictions. All guilds have HAAT on farm, of course.

The following requirements apply to all guilds:

* Have a Discord account and be active
    * Have a swgoh.gg profile
    * Participate in all guild activities - TB, TW and Raids!
    * Earn your guild tickets daily; 600 required for some guilds, 500 for others
    * A fun and friendly attitude!

If you want to be part of an ever-progressing, friendly guild that competes hard and whose members help each other improve as best they can, THE SENATE is the place for you. You will also receive updates and information on all the new content and best strategies in the community. If you want to come and join us to reap the rewards of being in a strong and vibrant, successful guild, come join THE SENATE!

Come say hello in our Discord server and see what we can offer!
    https://discord.gg/zqFrdfc

See you on the Senate floor!
  • Guild Name: Siths R’ Us

Guild GP: 104 million 45/50 for now

https://swgoh.gg/g/352/siths-r-us/

Time Zone: Eastern USA (reset at 6:30PM)

We are looking for 10-15 members to finish off our roster with active players. Would be interested in absorbing a smaller guild who wants to advance quickly in the game but must have a solid HSTR squad. We are very close to HSTR and would like members who can help us get there.

Guild Requirements are: 600 tickets daily, Full Participation in TW/TB, Swgoh.gg Account, Discord.

We currently running:
    HPIT 3 times a week. 24 Hour Wait
    HAAT twice a week. 24 Hour Wait
    STR Tier 6 twice a week. No Wait

TB: LS-30 Stars/DS-30 Stars

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me in game or on Discord. My ID on Discord is Lordtriton14#0805

Ally Code: 455-332-251
  • **• The Journey Of The Whills**
    • 75M+ GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/55810/the-journey-of-the-whills/

**Description:**

• We are an active guild newly formed from a merger with fresh leadership and a united and invigorated group of players ready to dominate TB/TW, and HSTR in 2-3 months
    • We have made exponential progress recently as all of us started being more active and communicating, whether it be about raid/event strategies or just casual talk about our day outside of the game. Morale is at an all-time high!
    • Guild Reset Time - 12:30 AM UTC/7:30 PM EST (We are an international guild but are mostly NA)
    • Raids are launched on a rotation of 3 different times (4/12/20 UTC) to accommodate every member's personal schedules with a 24-hour join period for HPIT & HAAT, then FFA.

**What We Offer:**
    **• HPIT (Rancor) 3x/week**
    **• HAAT 2x/week**
    **• T5/6 STR (HSTR ready in 2-3 months)**
    • 30+ Stars in TBs
    • So far have won 100% of our TWs
    • An active Discord server with farming/development advice, guides, bots, resources, and camaraderie
    • A mature & tight-knit family of laid-back members who love everything Star Wars

**Requirements:**
    • Play nice, we don't start fights unless we're placing bets after a couple rounds of drinks
    • 500K GP (exceptions on a case by case basis)
    • 500+ raid tickets/day average over the week + 3 days inactivity limit (just let us know if you need to take a break; if you need to be inactive for longer you can simply transfer to our casual sister guild temporarily)
    • Discord (just to be able to get TB/TW assignments)
    • Have fun! It's a **** game!

**Highly Preferred:**
    • HSTR teams or working toward HSTR ready teams
    • A good sense of humor

We are also recruiting for our casual sister guild, LeaveittoGrievous.
    No requirements, new players to veterans looking for a laid back casual guild that still runs HPIT/HAAT & TB/TW is welcome!

• PM me here or on Discord (Retrov#2734)
    • Ally Code: 439-832-351
    https://discord.gg/wUjkUmU
This discussion has been closed.