Give jawas a rework

I nearly have a full g12 team of jawas just need 2 complete mk8 biotech implants and will be complete. It would be awsome if the jawas can compete against the meta teams after a rework

Replies

• They let rip in this tw it was a brutal 20 seconds against a bastilla lead jedi team
  • Why on earth would you be giving Jawas so much gear? I mean you can do what you want with your roster but they’re an awful faction with no real use currently. I can’t imagine they are high on the list of potential reworks either.
  • Jawas are the least of their concerns.
  • I have all my Jawas at 7* and G7-9. I don't think they need a rework, nor do I think they need to be able to compete with the meta (why would you expect a bunch of jawas to be able to take on a team of Jedi, Sith lords, etc.?). I did like this past TW bonus a lot though.

But what I WOULD like to see is for them to have some (ANY) use in this game. Whether in the form of a special event like the Ewoks and Nightsisters have, an Assault Battle, or maybe even a requirement for a legendary toon. That last one is a little out there unless they plan to add Uncle Owen to the game. Jawas don't really have much connection to anyone else that isn't already in-game.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    I have all my Jawas at 7* and G7-9. I don't think they need a rework, nor do I think they need to be able to compete with the meta (why would you expect a bunch of jawas to be able to take on a team of Jedi, Sith lords, etc.?). I did like this past TW bonus a lot though.

But what I WOULD like to see is for them to have some (ANY) use in this game. Whether in the form of a special event like the Ewoks and Nightsisters have, an Assault Battle, or maybe even a requirement for a legendary toon. That last one is a little out there unless they plan to add Uncle Owen to the game. Jawas don't really have much connection to anyone else that isn't already in-game.

Support this, they need to have something.

I have all Jawas at G10, because they have huge advantages in AAT, so I think level and gear them up will bring me good score and helping the guild - nope, they suck.
    Tried in TW/GA, struggled to beat G8 phoenix, and then critical damage mod challenge restriction removed - huh?

It takes 7 stun cuffs to take all Jawas from G9 to G10, and since things invested are invested, there's no way to get them back, please rework them. They dont need to be meta-breaking, just...make them somewhere useful, like PVE raid specific, or ships like geos, an assault battle or smugglers event (scavengers event) or even a legendary.
    Post edited by Phoenixeon on
  • A jawa legendary now that would be somefing lol but who would it be
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    Maybe if they do a separatists rework such that GG is a meaningful toon?
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Why on earth would you be giving Jawas so much gear? I mean you can do what you want with your roster but they’re an awful faction with no real use currently. I can’t imagine they are high on the list of potential reworks either.

Im just working my way through all my g11s to g12 i have nearly 50 g12s. They need some zetas
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    I feel like the TW bonuses were a testing ground for potential reworks. Now, if they had actually put a reasonable cap on it (ie once per turn) it would've made the team useful and strong without being super op. it would still never be an A class meta, but could be a good B or C, and would have much more viability
  • U maybe have a point there in being tested for a future rework. I no they will never be meta but they could at least make them a better team where they will have a chance of beating some top teams not just to send them out as a sacrifice
  • That tw bonus tho was way op but fun to watch same with the clones