still not at 500 rank in ships

hello,

long time (years) on SWGoH. i'm still not at 500 rank in ships. my friend is on it for two weeks and immediacy was at, better than, 500 receiving 1000 zeta mats. I"m still at 800 z mats.

i do believe he's on an andriod. i'm on iphone.

I want to know how this is that i'm not above 500 or better yet. androids pool is weaker than the alleged more users of iphone?

can i change to a different guild and get better placement?

can you adjust it, on the back end, and put me up to par?

thanx

Replies

• Your arena “shards” are based on when you create your account. If I’ve a shard is full they create a new one and dump players in there. This way you are always competing against players who have relatively the same number of days in the game. If you take a break and come back you are at a disadvantage to players who never stopped.
    Sometimes it makes more sense to restart but if your goal is top 100 in your shard that should be doable with intelligently focusing on the teams you need.
  • Also the 1000 / 800 is fleet store currency, not zetas. You'll start a riot.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Pulsipher wrote: »
    Your arena “shards” are based on when you create your account. If I’ve a shard is full they create a new one and dump players in there. This way you are always competing against players who have relatively the same number of days in the game. If you take a break and come back you are at a disadvantage to players who never stopped.
    Sometimes it makes more sense to restart but if your goal is top 100 in your shard that should be doable with intelligently focusing on the teams you need.

Not exactly when you created the account, but when you unlocked that game mode.

Still it has nothing to do with device or any other factors. Also, no you cant change shards.
  • Thank you.

In the mean time. Someone plays for two weeks and gets 1000 ship coins daily.

been playing for years and nothing.

Sounds like going to another guild will not work?

First time was tonight that I got above 500. After the pay out.
  • Changing guilds may improve your raid and event income but it wont magically make you better at fleet arena.