Ships

So I'm very new to the game but things are progressing ok I guess although it's starting to get a little repetitive...but I am seeing now about farming ships? When do we get an opportunity to use the ships? It looks to me that all this game is is like 4-4 or 5-5 battles with just characters...is there more to this game idk about yet?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I believe they unlock at level 60.

Then you will have access to ship arena. That is a 3v3 with capital ship start and increasing numbers of reinforcements (up to 4)as you upgrade you capital ship.
  • Don't ignore your ships. Fleet arena is much, much easier to compete in (usually) than squad arena, so it's your ticket to easy crystals if you stay on top of upgrading your fleet.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ty for your help...last question what is the fastest way to level up?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Fastest way is to dump all your crystal income into energy refreshes and farm, farm, farm.
  • By farm(sorry I'm so newb) lol you mean just keep playing cantina/dark/light side battles ?
  • Yes, Cantina, Ls, Ds, fleet, mod.
  • Pick the ship you want to farm, and hit that node everyday. Farm = grind = acquire shards.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Fastest way is to dump all your crystal income into energy refreshes and farm, farm, farm.

Also, if you have that many crystals, just buy 3 refreshes for each energy because after that the prize will double and it's not worth it. I'd prioritize normal energy and cantina energy.