Possible to 7* C3po without wicket AND logray?

With teebo and scout? Did someone manage to do it? Gear zeta and mods needed?

Replies

• I got 6* but have tried many attempts for 7* with no luck
  • I managed to beat the 7* tear with zChirpa G9, Ewok Elder G11, Logray G9, Wicket G9 and Scout G9. (needed many good mods and many, many restarts and really a lot of luck). I don't think I would have beaten 5* and above without Logray (daze!!) and Wicket, but my Paploo ist only 6* and his dispell is really useful in this event.
    I think you must have at least 2 out of Logray, Wicket and Paploo to have a real chance.
  • I managed to beat t6 with zchirpa,Teebo,scout,Paploo&elder(all g10,except Teebo g9)!t7 my ,,best,, outcome so far was Killing chewie/Commando!With the right rng/gearlevel 11/12 I think it can be beaten!Unfortunatly I wont be able to gear them up high enough until the event ends,so i will get the last star Next time the event comes around!
  • delsin wrote: »
    I managed to beat the 7* tear with zChirpa G9, Ewok Elder G11, Logray G9, Wicket G9 and Scout G9. (needed many good mods and many, many restarts and really a lot of luck). I don't think I would have beaten 5* and above without Logray (daze!!) and Wicket, but my Paploo ist only 6* and his dispell is really useful in this event.
    I think you must have at least 2 out of Logray, Wicket and Paploo to have a real chance.

How on earth did you do it with that, that’s crazy 😅

• How on earth did you do it with that, that’s crazy 😅

:D it is, but it's true.

https://swgoh.gg/p/155592426/characters/

I've changed back the mods, did it with:
    scout 15k hp 15,5k prot 223 speed
    logray 17,7k hp 24k prot 199 speed
    wicket 16,8k hp 16,4k prot 214 speed
    ee 25,3k hp 34k prot 207 speed
    zchirpa 20k hp 14k prot 181 speed
  • delsin wrote: »

How on earth did you do it with that, that’s crazy 😅

:D it is, but it's true.

https://swgoh.gg/p/155592426/characters/

I've changed back the mods, did it with:
    scout 15k hp 15,5k prot 223 speed
    logray 17,7k hp 24k prot 199 speed
    wicket 16,8k hp 16,4k prot 214 speed
    ee 25,3k hp 34k prot 207 speed
    zchirpa 20k hp 14k prot 181 speed
    That’s amazing man well done, do you think I’ll be able to do it? Having trouble with T7 but I have got Chewbacca down...
    My ewoks: https://swgoh.gg/p/222416551/characters/?f=Ewok
    Ewok Elder is gear 10 and 2 pieces off 11 btw just hasn’t updated
  • Sk33
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Sorry but if i had logray or wicket i wouldn’t have startes this topic. Did someone did it WITHOUT them?
  • Bill0207 wrote: »
    I got 6* but have tried many attempts for 7* with no luck
    Bill0207 wrote: »

Gears?
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Sk33 wrote: »

Gears?

Chirpa was either 10 or 11 at the time I cant remember when I upgraded him. G11 scout and paploo, g10 elder and g8 teebo and I had a zeta on chirpa. I'm about to give up on tier 7 though. I gotta get my dengar up for chewbacca. Probably with good rng it can be done but I don't have time to sit and try til it works. Gonna farm wicket and logray for next time
  • Mods are everything too. I had some pretty good sets on them. With over 100 speed on them
  • I did it without paploo and logray.. ChirpaZ, EE, Teebo, scout and wicket.. G12 on wicket and EE and G11 on chirpa and 10 on teebo and scout. All omegas...
  • I finally managed to do it with g12EE g11 zchirpa zpaploo scout and g8 teebo. Best mods I had and countless tries. To kill chube first is mandatory. Paploo and teebo almosf full of pieces for the next gear and EE with g12+ medpack for extrs health. Crit avoidance arrow on paploo was awsome.
  • Yes but very much down to rng gods.
    G11 CC, G12 scout, G11 paploo, g12 EE, g11 teebo,
    EE stacked with health. Scout stacked with offence 3.6k. Paploo health/ offence with crit avoidance. No mad speed.
    Chewie, then Han then rebel trooper then r2 , Leia and finally c3p0
  • So I have a chance with my squad ?
    zChirpa, zPaploo, EE, ES and Teebo, all of them G12 and fully skilled.
  • I had mainly G10-11 Ewoks but must've tried 60+ times before Logray got to 7* (on the 3rd day of the event). 6* was fine but 7* seemed a bridge too far without Daze.

I did have a zeta on Chirpa and on Paploo.

Still don't have Wicket. Got the 7* with G11 zChirpa, zPaploo, EE and Logray and a G9 Teebo. Half arena mods. Only took a few tries.