Old Jedis

Are some of the dated jedi characters going to get reworks? Plo koon, aayla, and Kit are my favorite

Replies

• Last year Bounty Hunters got the reworks. I don’t think anyone knows which faction will get reworked this year. My guess would be Separatists And/or Clone era... which includes some Jedi
  • Aayla still is ridiculously viable, one of the more underrated toons in the game
  • I'm sure they can make money from newer players if they boost the old, unused Jedi. Even if they are not OP, they'd at least be worthy to join the newer Jedi in a squad.

Maybe also give some of them Jedi Starfighters.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Plo Koon is a great lead against stealth-based teams (zmaul, NS acolyte, ewoks, etc). His ship is a pretty amazing reenforcement too. But other than that he's pretty underwhelming.
    As mentioned, Aayla is pretty great but you need to get her to a high gear level for her to really shine, and mod her with as much critical chance and potency as you can muster.
    Mace, IGD, Plo, and Kit could really use another round of tweaks. Anakin really needs another ability, probably a zeta one, IMO.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Everyone forgets poor Eeth Koth
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Alijar1 wrote: »
    Everyone forgets poor Eeth Koth

That's because he's so forgettable. His kit is so useless that he might as well not even be in the game.
  • Someone has to be the worst, let Eeth have that at least!
  • I can see a new Jedi or Jedi starfighter come out that re energizes the old ones...but maybe Revan and Anakins starfighter have done this already?
  • kalidor wrote: »
    Anakin really needs another ability, probably a zeta one, IMO.

Yes please!!
  • Pulsipher wrote: »
    Someone has to be the worst, let Eeth have that at least!

Um...jedi guardian?
    They could throw in some Padawans to fill that role, not Masters.

-Nahdar Vebb (The Clone Wars 1x10)
    -Sha'a Gi (Clone Wars - Chapter 20)
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Ahsoka Tano needs at least one more skill, she might be the only character in the game with only 2 skills.
  • Zinke7 wrote: »
    Ahsoka Tano needs at least one more skill, she might be the only character in the game with only 2 skills.

Skills? What are you talking about? If you mean abilities, you're absolutely incorrect, unfortunately.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    These need reworks badly.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    VonZant wrote: »

This.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Pulsipher wrote: »

Um...jedi guardian?

Jedi Guardian is far better than Eeth Moth.

She is a tank that has an AOE ability block. There is nothing about Eeth that is better than that.

Yes please!!

It is a bit perplexing that JK Anakin doesn't have a zeta.

A dude that held his own against General Kinobi for a 10 minute fight to the high-ground should get a zeta.

Yes please!!

It is a bit perplexing that JK Anakin doesn't have a zeta.

A dude that held his own against General Kinobi for a 10 minute fight to the high-ground should get a zeta.

I love that you're arguing why 'one of the most' powerful/iconic characters in the Star Wars Universe should get a zeta.

I'm sure that Anakin/Ahsoka as Poster Children of the Clone wars will get some love around the December new series of Clone Wars.

To be fair to them, both their ships are pretty decent.
    Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Pulsipher wrote: »

Um...jedi guardian?

Jedi Guardian is far better than Eeth Moth.

She is a tank that has an AOE ability block. There is nothing about Eeth that is better than that.

I’d rather have a chance at stun than a chance at ability block.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

This.

Is this sarcastic?
    Plo Koon is a great lead against stealth-based teams (zmaul, NS acolyte, ewoks, etc). His ship is a pretty amazing reenforcement too. But other than that he's pretty underwhelming.
    As mentioned, Aayla is pretty great but you need to get her to a high gear level for her to really shine, and mod her with as much critical chance and potency as you can muster.
    Mace, IGD, Plo, and Kit could really use another round of tweaks. Anakin really needs another ability, probably a zeta one, IMO.

My aayla is basically max, Good hp and protection and she has 85% crit so 95% with unique and 70% pot

Plo koon tm ablility is great but he lacks being a good tank. I love his dispell on basic but its only 100% for on buff and a chance for all. Nih has 100% dispell on basic
  • Kit fisto is nice but he needs a dmg boost
    They could throw in some Padawans to fill that role, not Masters.

-Nahdar Vebb (The Clone Wars 1x10)
    -Sha'a Gi (Clone Wars - Chapter 20)
    What about the Padawans that saved Ahsoka like Gungi
  • I don't know how this all works, but I'm commenting to show support for this. I've played the game since it was released many standard rotations ago and have been wanting a Jedi update since they became useless over a year ago.

Everyone fell in love w SW bc of the Jedi, so to have them in their current state is a let down. Still love the game and I think CG has done well.

maybe they should just have a poll? like the community votes and we get at least 1 toon update each month?