Tie Silencer vs. Falcon - Kylo Kills Han... AGAIN!

Replies

• Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    You should just be aware that the video showcases a current bug where HMF can be targeted even with Outmaneuver if everyone (including HMF) has stealth. Granted, it may not have made a difference in the outcome, but it's important to note.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Disappointed there was no demo where he goes against HMF with Hounds Tooth, which can disrupt his strat by gaining TM when attacking allies and forcing a taunt and seems to be the prevalent meta on my shard
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    spoilers, bro
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    spoilers, bro

Best avoid my Luke/Vader video too ;) haha
    Ultra wrote: »
    Disappointed there was no demo where he goes against HMF with Hounds Tooth, which can disrupt his strat by gaining TM when attacking allies and forcing a taunt and seems to be the prevalent meta on my shard

Hounds Tooth version is coming, the issue was my main account didn't have the ships I needed for it and my test shard didn't have anyone around to set up the defence team. Atm I'm working on finding you guys the most consistent, least rng-heavy line up for that team too. Obviously if you have Falcon just use an All-Rebel team to smoke it and then this one to avoid mirror match headaches.
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    You should just be aware that the video showcases a current bug where HMF can be targeted even with Outmaneuver if everyone (including HMF) has stealth. Granted, it may not have made a difference in the outcome, but it's important to note.

Great shout, thanks for replying. I was made aware of this after release, fortunately it shouldn't make a great deal of difference. I've since battled it while manually ignoring Falcon as I should be forced to do, and still comfortably win :)