Tattz
192 posts Member
edited January 2019
mkmf3rfd55bl.jpeg

How is this possible ?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Apparently if you put in HY or C3PO multiple times, when they auto escape it may grant you a single point.

You should probably report this to Answers HQ.

• Perhaps those four people all stared their fights at the same approx time, and each soloed the tank raid. Would the game save their respected score in this way?
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Apparently if you put in HY or C3PO multiple times, when they auto escape it may grant you a single point.

You should probably report this to Answers HQ.

nope :) not that
  • Perhaps those four people all stared their fights at the same approx time, and each soloed the tank raid. Would the game save their respected score in this way?

not sure that either
  • open discussion Tatz and Me know what was done, we just dont undestand it
  • Dropper wrote: »
    open discussion Tatz and Me know what was done, we just dont undestand it

Maybe if you described what was done the community could help explain it.
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Dropper wrote: »
    open discussion Tatz and Me know what was done, we just dont undestand it

Maybe if you described what was done the community could help explain it.

no we looking for some ideas will say no, to any posted if not what happended hoping a develop pops on and reads too :)
  • That's helpful.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    It's what Kyno said, this has been reported before and you may want to find the Answers HQ thread and leave a "me too." It happens if you escape with Threepio.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    It's what Kyno said, this has been reported before and you may want to find the Answers HQ thread and leave a "me too." It happens if you escape with Threepio.

again no!
  • did the open for chat not give a clue! already said no! you go post #me too!
  • 3po was used yes but not for escape
  • no body was used to escape!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This is not a guessing game. Report the issue to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
This discussion has been closed.