Auto deploy in GA

Why do i have to fight defenseless opponents?
Why not just set the system that it auto-deploys some teams made of whatever toons or i dont know but its no fun waiting 24h for nothing
Yeah the opponent can see he doesnt stand a chance against me so that blows but i cant gain those credits for defeating enemy squads nor continue the GA quests.
Its not the first time that it happened
No, its not fun getting a free win.

Replies

• They tried that. It broke stuff so they turned it off.
  • They really do need to get the auto-deploy fixed before the next GA. I'm kind of surprised that didn't fix that in time for this one.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Or just take the free win and move on, why is this even a thing to complain about?
  • The other person still gets to attack and gather the credits and quest progress. While the person putting more effort into the event doesn't.
    They shouldn't get to attack if they can't be bothered putting up a defense.
  • Because of the credits per win and the quests.
  • Gorem wrote: »
    Or just take the free win and move on, why is this even a thing to complain about?

Did you even read till the end or you just wanna make us waste 3 seconds reading your incredibly intelligent post?

• As I said in a different thread, if a person puts down no defences, they should get ZERO rewards.

Why click the join button, only to not bother taking part and waste other players time and effort, especially if they then attack (which has happened to me)

How about as a sort of consolation prize, for a total clear of all the opponents territories, you get a 500k prize.

So those people who face a no-show opponent will at least get something from the wasted time and effort
  • I wish they can unjoin.
  • No defense=free win.
    Win=you can't be 8th.
    Can we trade rivals? I could use that free zeta.
  • No defense=free win.
    Win=you can't be 8th.

I am already going to come first, no questions asked.
    It is irrefutable that i am short changed credits by an opponent that didnt find the time to set defense.
    "Not coming last" isn't a defense.
  • Joining and not deploying teams is a good way to show how you don't like being forced into Grand Arena. They should provide another option for those that don't want to play grand arena and the whole complaint is solved.

complaining about people not playing something they are forced into isnt a good complaint imo. ea/cg could easily fix this with a alternative single player pve event that people who dont want to play grand arena join into instead of this crap
  • Joining and not deploying teams is a good way to show how you don't like being forced into Grand Arena. They should provide another option for those that don't want to play grand arena and the whole complaint is solved.

complaining about people not playing something they are forced into isnt a good complaint imo. ea/cg could easily fix this with a alternative single player pve event that people who dont want to play grand arena join into instead of this crap

Another post about being forced into GA? Sheesh

Nothing is forced, there is a join button, not an auto join and have to opt out button.

It's only your perceptions that seem to make you feel 'forced' into it, nothing more

Joining GA is a players choice, simple as that.
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    No defense=free win.
    Win=you can't be 8th.

It is irrefutable that i am short changed credits by an opponent that didnt find the time to set defense.

Thank youuu
    Even without revan or traya im still undefeated ever since first GA so im pretty confident that the only way im last is to be against a whole group of whales.

People really dont know about the quests that give free zetas and omegas and even g12+ pieces?? Cause if u are satisfied getting a free win then you prolly have a bad roster anyway
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    No defense=free win.
    Win=you can't be 8th.

You will have more rivals. You seem pretty confident that all your matches will be against defenseless enemies.
    And even if you finish 1st, why is that a problem? 3 zetas is much better than some credits. I repeat, where do I have to sign to get that?
  • I wouldn't mind the free win. You'll complete all the quests eventually anyway. Not like this is the last GA ever.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Happened to me as well. While it is a free win, I was actually looking forward to having some fights, especially in 3v3 that we don't get to try otherwise. And the quests too, I am one fight away from the Han quest...
    Also, the autodeploy for later rounds still works, right? Or should I set my def manually every time?
  • I wouldn't rely on any autodeploy, manually put your defences down is a safer bet