New Jango leader strategy on Sith Phase 3!

2Next

Replies

• So what's the lineup then?i have all the BH 7* most G12 and zetas galore. Love to give this a try
    "I just got Jango to 7 stars, and to celebrate I fiddled around with him again in the Sith Raid. My clan is on Tier VI, Phase 3 at the moment so I threw him at Traya with Boba, Zam, Cad Bane, and IG-88."

He said in the first post.

Yeah but I doubt this is the optimal line up
  • Yeah my first attempt lineup was far from thought out, it was just who I had available at the time.

Just had a thought. This turn meter gain prevention probably works against Grievous' Tactical Maneuver bonus turn in Phase 1 of the Tank raid as well... Surely not the best leader for that raid, but might be worth playing around with, especially if you throw Assaj on the squad.
  • One of my guild mates tried this in HAAT and said that it wasn't working vs GG or phase 2 tank after topples. Makes me worried that this working against Traya is a bug.
  • It doesn’t work in heroic.
  • Yup. Just had that same result on Tank Phase 2. Such a bummer...
  • Wrain
    16 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I can't replicate this, tried on tier 6 and Traya gains TM fine while burning with Jango lead
    Maybe I am doing it wrong
    Post edited by Wrain on
  • Not sure. But that squad I mentioned earlier is almost certainly the best possible. Jango, IG-88, Bossk, Dengar, and Aurra.

I did a whopping 24 million. It was kind of insane.

As it's been confirmed that this doesn't work on Heroic, it ultimately doesn't seem to matter much in it meta. A shame, since the team is clearly capable of some insane damage output.
  • Thanks for the tip. I just hope you did not make a mistake making it so public and get Jango nerfed...
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Thanks for the tip. I just hope you did not make a mistake making it so public and get Jango nerfed...

Tier 6 isn't "endgame content," so presumably he is safe.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Wrain
    16 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Gotta get my ig88 better to test this I guess
  • Not sure. But that squad I mentioned earlier is almost certainly the best possible. Jango, IG-88, Bossk, Dengar, and Aurra.

I did a whopping 24 million. It was kind of insane.

As it's been confirmed that this doesn't work on Heroic, it ultimately doesn't seem to matter much in it meta. A shame, since the team is clearly capable of some insane damage output.

Tried it out today in Tier 6 but couldn't get Burn to land on Traya. What kind of Potency are you running on Jango?
  • Just checked, and I'm at 117.89%. Had no idea I had it THAT high, but I have two potency sets and a potency cross on him. Landing those burns is really important when he's in the leader slot, so it's probably worth it. I do have him as my highest speed BH as well so he's always getting first opportunity to apply that debuff.

Worth noting that I'm VERY focused on BH squads in general (I main them in arena), so mine are modded up much more than most people probably have.
  • I had terrific runs with Jango lead on T6 STR, HSTR Jango is hard to set up and keep the lock on traya. I was able to do a 10 million dmg run with him. Jango needs 100% potency and high speed. However The burn does keep Traya from getting a bonus turn after a topple recovery. The hard part is keeping Traya toppled before she gets a normal turn. Took full G12s omegas, MK6 mods, and running Z-jango (lead) , Z-Aurra (ability), Dengar, Bossk, IG-88. Bossk needs to resist saber debuffs, I do not know how much tenacity he needs to do this, I just know 80% tenacity wasnt enough.
  • Someone on YouTube brought up this thread that I had completely forgotten about. This got dismissed because a few people tried it and said the mechanic didn’t work on heroic. Turns out it does. I’m sorry for bumping a 9 month old thread but I wanted the OP to get some credit for actually discovering this before I did.

https://youtu.be/mz33HX2cg4E