Which Mode or Addition would you like to enter the game?

zonthebenevolent
49 posts Member
edited January 2019
Please leave comments and report this as feedback to Captial Games I think this need to be added to the game before the end of the year. Honorable Mention. Mods needs a full Domain like Ships so Mod challenges doesn’t take up space.

There is an Omission. Before voting

I meant to put 6 Node for Fleet Battles instead of 5 Node. So if you vote for 5 Node Fleet Battles, it will count 6 nod fleet Battles.

Which Mode or Addition would you like to enter the game? 10 votes

Ship Raids
60%
Zombie961dimi4aJammaxIy4oy4sCt214476CadoaBane 6 votes
Ground Vehicles and Store
30%
Dal_ZubaDaPowerfulJediTony12345 3 votes
9th Cantina node
0%
5th Fleet Battle Node
0%
Ships 3.0 (Ship Gear)
10%
zonthebenevolent 1 vote
Post edited by zonthebenevolent on

Replies

• Ships 3.0 (Ship Gear)
    Personally this a tough one for me I think all of these should be added to game before the end of the year. Ground Vehicles would be difficult but at least a blueprint before the end of the year would be great.
  • Ships 3.0 (Ship Gear)
    Also if Fleet Battles Node 5 is introduced I belive that the energy cost for Node 1 should be reduced 6 and 12 energy.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Ship Raids
    Definitely a ship raid. Need more to do with ships other then getting excluded from GA.

Maybe a GW for ships?
  • Ground Vehicles and Store
    Fleet Battles already has a 5th level for normal and hard battles.
  • Ships 3.0 (Ship Gear)
    Fleet Battles already has a 5th level for normal and hard battles.

That was a typing error. Thanks for catching that I meant 6 nod.
  • Ships 3.0 (Ship Gear)
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Definitely a ship raid. Need more to do with ships other then getting excluded from GA.

Maybe a GW for ships?

Yeah I’m thinking the first raid needs to go in the same guild raid slot or it can come as a guild event a couple times a month and you can get rare or hard to find gear. Maybe even character shards. Idk.