Grand Arena

fader
83 posts Member
edited January 2019
Did anybody else here have an issue where their Tunes did not have no protection at the start of the battle
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    On Offense?
  • I only had the issue of my characters being worse than my opponent's.
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    Darth Nihilus (L) ?
  • HK666 wrote: »
    On Offense?

Yes on offense I noticed I was getting dominated and my players seemed extremely slow compared to my opponents and in one battle I noticed my Tunes did not have no protection it didn't even have the protection slot above Just health
  • In one an enemy Zombie revived with taunt already up.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    fader wrote: »
    HK666 wrote: »
    On Offense?

Yes on offense I noticed I was getting dominated and my players seemed extremely slow compared to my opponents and in one battle I noticed my Tunes did not have no protection it didn't even have the protection slot above Just health

What was the team? Did you check your opponent’s mods?
  • fader wrote: »
    HK666 wrote: »
    On Offense?

What was the team you used? Was it DN lead?
  • It's definitely more fun when you have a chance to win but this style of software does not encourage me to spend money on the game anymore I spent my fair share and should not have these issues
  • vksg wrote: »
    Darth Nihilus (L) ?

Yes Darth nihilus was one of them
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    vksg wrote: »
    Darth Nihilus (L) ?

Was he the leader? His leader ability removes all protection from sith and turns it into health.
  • You'll find more help if you answer what everyone us asking. Was Nihilus in the leader slot? If Darth Nihilus is in the leader slot all sith lose their protection and gain that much health. Read his leader ability.
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    Darth Nihilus (L) ?
    That is how his leadership works for sith allies
    4ta55pqfhfxd.png
  • fader wrote: »
    Darth Nihilus (L) ?

If he was the leader then that is part of his lead ability. kbw7z4lgbvy1.jpeg
  • You'll find more help if you answer what everyone us asking. Was Nihilus in the leader slot? If Darth Nihilus is in the leader slot all sith lose their protection and gain that much health. Read his leader ability.

We all already know the answer I think.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    You'll find more help if you answer what everyone us asking. Was Nihilus in the leader slot? If Darth Nihilus is in the leader slot all sith lose their protection and gain that much health. Read his leader ability.

We all already know the answer I think.
    ydpfz7b184hx.png
  • Yes everyone it makes sense now thank you