Getting trolled here

I fought this guy who quit and jumped up a few hundred.syrzeokogl39.png
Then everyone around me kicked my butt cause my GP is half of theirs.
NowI’m lower than the AFK guy.
b9a2jyuieytb.png

Replies

• That’s not getting trolled. That’s getting fairly beaten by people with much stronger squads than you have. They didn’t even knock you down out of a higher payout rank. Just work on your arena squad, or consider starting a new account if you’re getting back into the game after a long break. You’re clearly WAY behind your current competition.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • That’s not getting trolled. That’s getting fairly beaten by people with much stronger squads than you have. They didn’t even knock you down out of a higher payout rank. Just work on your arena squad, or consider starting a new account if you’re getting back into the game after a long break. You’re clearly WAY behind your current competition.

This, if your 3000s have multi Zeta opponents you cant ever hope to beat you will never climb anywhere with your potato 37k Arena Team. For Christs sake I had a better then 37k Arena team at way below max level. How is your team so weak what do you do when your playing this game? I just dont understand since your last topic said your Account (and Arena shard) are from 2016. How is it your so far behind? And it cant be from long "Vacations" from SWGOH as I have been around a few years with my account and of that time I have rage quit like 7 times which total at least a minimum of over a years time taken off the game.

https://swgoh.gg/p/473796313/ <-- Thats me for your reference, I joined just after Baze/Chirrut Marquees back in 2016.
    If you dont want to start over and feel like continuing to develop this account I suggest you get a swgoh.gg link for your account and seek help from the few experts on this forum who wont flame you about your depressing account status (And ignore all the noobs who do, because there will be plenty)
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    @Spooderham at that level it's rng who happens to show up on people's list.
  • I must say the middle squad on the 2nd screenshot is very interesting.
  • Yeah I mean ur gp seems like u r lvl 30 or so against lvl 85s. Maybe creat new account and don’t stop playing.

I started rank 2k behind players that had a month and over head start. I don’t recommend this although I have caught up now it took months of pushing to optimize team.
    And ur going to have to do it against whales they really don’t need anymore advantages lol.