Community Territory Wars Poll Results [MEGA]

Replies

• I've barely posted here in my 2 years posting... Maybe never... But that TW was not fun... And I'm not entirely sure how this was community based more than half the people in my guild were surprised that this was even happening.

Let's not do this again. Thanks!
  • Capwit
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I don't have to agree with every decision that's made by the dev team, but this is downright the worst, most nonsensical, and frustrating decision I think has ever been made in this game. Myself, my guild mates, and it seems the community at large all see what a horrible idea this is, and that taking away the characters we've either invested time or money or both into developing, or that we may just be fans of is not "fun," but aggravating. I wouldn't be surprised to see your support base shaken by continued decisions such as this, and i would urge you in the future to take our positive feedback at face value rather than crediting us for your errors in judgment.
    "These aren't the devs we're looking for. Move along."
  • Banning characters is stupid. If they do it again I am leaving the game. I put in waaay too many hours to have my hard work nullified on a whim.
  • I used to make that threat, but it is an empty one for me. I will play until no aspect of the game is enjoyable. I have to make peace with the developers need to make money and appease their best customers. After all, I don’t know any other game with content and art, quality guilds, and international culture to equal this one.
  • Leaving would be like a BREXIT: cut off your nose to spite your face. #EU rocks.
  • I agree banning toons is a disrespectful to a player time and money . What devs need to do is nerf toons that are over powered and unbalanced . The game needs balancing !
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I agree banning toons is a disrespectful to a player time and money . What devs need to do is nerf toons that are over powered and unbalanced . The game needs balancing !

Nerfing characters isn’t “disrespectful to a player[‘s] time and money”?
  • Leaving would be like a BREXIT: cut off your nose to spite your face. #EU rocks.

Yeah, that TW was very #EU - unnecessary and excessive regulations on our rosters without any of the affected people having a say.
  • I bet the Monday report sent to EA will read "Recent changes to Territory Wars has rejuvenated the fan base, it's all they can talk about. Overall it's a huge success". Afterall we voted for these changes, right?
  • Quite frankly, I obviously prefer these weird buffs that differ in every TW. There is just one problem: do you necessarily have to make 3 or 4 toons or 3 or 4 teams nearly unbeatable and that's it? Balance please? Stronger is one thing, unbeatable is another. And also, some of them look like they're not working so well. I saw 310 speed thrawns going after jawas with less than half that speed. Obviously, when one uses them in offense they have their regular speeds and you risk to be beaten of you don't have at least a fast engineer.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    I bet the Monday report sent to EA will read "Recent changes to Territory Wars has rejuvenated the fan base, it's all they can talk about. Overall it's a huge success". Afterall we voted for these changes, right?

I wonder what that also looks like in rose coloured glassed :o
  • JediMindTricks
    1077 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    From reading a lot of comments here it seems the players don’t agree with the bans. Hope you’re listening devs.

If not let me say it one more time: no one likes the bans, it is nothing more than a penalization to those of us who spent time and money progressing our rosters. To say players voted for this is a cope out. We didn’t vote..you just thought it was a good idea and it backfired.
  • Well, I understand that generally speaking most of the playerbase disliked the idea. But I, for one, am really grateful for this particular TW. I was (and most of my guild) up to chalenge and it gave us one of the most tied and exciting TW we ever played.
    (Finally we won, and we are holding the score of 16:3 since I'm in charge of our guild's TW [and I am aware that some of you are winning everything - I am proud of what we accomplished anyway]) Thank you Devs, looking forward to some other alterations and different shifts to TW!
    iqsxvykxutsm.png
  • Vanilla only once per 3 months. They are boring, and all the new messy TWs make everyone think what currently is useful. I like being challenged to think about new teams.
  • One Vanilla per month or 1/3 is my preference.
  • Darthsetty99
    255 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Alternate vanilla and bonuses. Never ban toons again. Also @CG_SBCrumb , why is tw feedback being lumped in the ga feedback thread?
  • Vanilla TW? @CG_SBCrumb
    giphy.gif

The insane bonuses were so much fun! Actually enjoyed TW, instead of dreading it.

giphy.gif
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • A territory war with squad size of 3 would be so fun
  • Vanilla all the time, no bonuses or anything like that ever again
  • One vanilla twar and one bonus-full twar in each duo
  • Personally I prefer the random bonuses. It’s so much more fun than the regular TWs. No more bans. Do random bonuses. As an added bonus I wouldn’t even announce the bonuses till AFTER lock in. Make it even more exciting.

The added bonuses puts an end to the typical meta walls that are just so boring. Random bonuses keeps us on our toes with changing strategies.
  • I like...

4 TWs per month with 1 or 2 Vanilla (no more banning characters please :neutral: )
    2 TBs per month (Please, please another map... :wink: )
    2 GAs per month during TB :smiley:
    Join THE WØRLD ALLIΔNCE! https://discord.gg/pnEc9aB
  • mostly Vanilla TW and a Bonus TW once every month would be a nice ratio

stop experimenting with baning Toons or similar things, we love our Toons and there's a reason we farmed (most of) them. so don't take them from us!
  • Roughly 1/2 of TW as vanilla would seem about appropriate.
  • I vote 2-3 times a month
  • 50% of TW's should be vanilla!
  • Degs29 wrote: »
    Why are you linking to the GA Megathread for feedback on TWs?

It's just another display of how much our "feedback" matters. They've already decided what they want to do and they will cherry pick from the comments to justify their actions.

• 97.635% Vanilla
    2.36% Bonuses
    0.005% Banned Characters

GA once a month or less.
  • @CG_SBCrumb The feedback link on the TW announcement leads here, you might wanna fix it.
    Anyway I think the best situation is each month going like this:
    Week 1 TB LS & GA
    Week 2 Vanilla TW then Bonuses TW
    Week 3 TB DS &GA
    Week 4 Vanila TW then Bonuses TW

And NEVER ban characters again!
This discussion has been closed.