20th anniversary of phantom menace

Prev1
What do we expect to get this year to celebrate?

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    I'm expecting a "Phantom Menace" month that is overshadowed by KOTOR content like the Clone Wars month in November
  • Now I just feel old. :/
  • I would really like captain panaka and ric ole as lead in to padme/amidala event
  • I'm expecting a Child Anakin in a Naboo N1 Starfighter with the basic ability of blowing up the enemy capital ship.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • JarJar 😁
  • The way they spun 3po into the game jar jar is certainly not out of the question
    At least he really did damage and killed the enemy (accidentally but still counts) unlike 3po
  • I'm expecting a Child Anakin in a Naboo N1 Starfighter with the basic ability of blowing up the enemy capital ship.

I was thinking a wee Anakin with the ability "this is pod racing"....... It would be the only ability he has, and when you hit it, he yells out "this is pod racing!", Then instantly flies his ship into every ship in the battlefield resulting in a draw......
  • Now I just feel old. :/

My first thought as well. :D
    TwanSolo | Legion | Find me on Discord: WorstIdeaEver#4048
  • This is a great thought that never crossed my mind. It is time for Jar Jar Binks and Captain Panaka. I can't wait for this. Could finally be the chance for a Separatist rework too.
  • Maybe a bit more realistic, a Maul rework? Droideka? Playable B1 Battle Droids?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    yuuzhanron wrote: »
    This is a great thought that never crossed my mind. It is time for Jar Jar Binks and Captain Panaka. I can't wait for this. Could finally be the chance for a Separatist rework too.

Pipe dreams ppl in charge kotor on their brain... and its stuck in loop mode....
  • They could do this in May if it’s a month long event with marquees and such. Phantom Menace released May 19, 1999
  • Tirintoo wrote: »
    The way they spun 3po into the game jar jar is certainly not out of the question
    At least he really did damage and killed the enemy (accidentally but still counts) unlike 3po

His special should be that his basic does 1 damage and he only has like a 5% critical chance that can't be increased but his crits auto kill. All his abilities should be based around debuffs except for that.
  • Hahaha this^^^
  • Give us Padme and the Samoan bodyguard with the eyepatch.
  • We really need the Gungans!

ivm8ikblkxvm.gif
  • captain tarpals
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Ephran wrote: »
    Tirintoo wrote: »
    The way they spun 3po into the game jar jar is certainly not out of the question

His special should be that his basic does 1 damage and he only has like a 5% critical chance that can't be increased but his crits auto kill. All his abilities should be based around debuffs except for that.
    I would enjoy this kit so much with First Order Officer, Captain Phasma, Ezra and Biggs in the team

"Let's try spinning!"
  • Tuskens were in Episode 1 too. Tusken rework inbound?
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Captain Tarples or nuthin!! Then we can have our Grievous rework. I also think watto would make a good ds scoundrel support unit, ric ole and panaka would make excellent additions, and theres gotta be a way to work sebulba and the other pod racers in, cause Gasgano was super fly.
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    I'm expecting a Child Anakin in a Naboo N1 Starfighter with the basic ability of blowing up the enemy capital ship.

I was thinking a wee Anakin with the ability "this is pod racing"....... It would be the only ability he has, and when you hit it, he yells out "this is pod racing!", Then instantly flies his ship into every ship in the battlefield resulting in a draw......

I guess we could also kick off a "crappy creep" where we try to gradually introduce characters people want even less than Rose.
  • Maul and Quigon in weekly shipments and nothing else
  • Alijar1 wrote: »
    Tuskens were in Episode 1 too. Tusken rework inbound?

Where have you been all my life? Jawas and Tuskens for the win!
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Spider legs maul smuggler...I mean Phantom menace is where it all began with the slice and dice reverse high ground oops lost my waist
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Celebrating is not adding Jar.. like we have been celebrating for the past 2-3 years.
  • I’m expecting nothing; CG seems to ignore anniversaries
  • I was working at a movie theater when that came out, and when they asked some of the staff to check the print for the premiere-my hand made .5 past lightspeed going up to volunteer.
  • IgneoMorte wrote: »
    I’m expecting nothing; CG seems to ignore anniversaries

Except the KotOR anniversary that never ends.