C3PO without Chief Chirpa

Is it possible to get 7* C3PO without Chief Chirpa?
Any of you tried with Teebo lead?
Since next month is gonna be a Sith month & we should farm the C.Ordo from the cantina battles (perhaps Onasi or Juhani also later).

Replies

• Not realistically if you want 7*. Good gear might get you 5*
  • It is same as getting Chewie without Bossk. It is possible but it is more difficult
  • Can it be done without Wicket?
    I have all the rest 7 star

I have 3po 6 star atm
  • I'm actually going to get on chirpa, I won't take any chances on this and I recommend that you do too. With teebo lead you're probably gonna end up being forced to use g12 ewoks for the 7 star. If you want to save a ton of gear you will need to invest in chirpa and his zeta. It's a pain in the neck that I must waste a zeta on a trash character especially since I'll need 3 when I have revan and I'm currently sitting on 19 mats...
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I've heard someone got it done with Teebo lead, someone else got it done without Wicket, someone else got it done without Logray, yada yada yada

It should be possible with any 5 ewoks. But the farther you are from the best team the harder it'll be and the more gear/better mods you will need
  • Without Logray or Wicket is doable (I did it without Logray). Without zChirpa? Much trickier
  • SylForge006
    138 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Repeat of everyone.
    Teebo is possible if you've got good luck, Paploo and EE and everyone at G12 and great mods. If you don't have Wicket either its going to be exceptionally hard. Like 100 attempts til you get perfect RNG.

If you have Chirpa(Z), Wicket, Logray and EE you can do it with everyone at G11. It'll be hard still and you'll need good RNG but you'll beat it in 20-50 tries, so really you're saving a ton of gear (if you don't like ewoks).

The team above +Paploo (C-3 swapped with EE) with arena mods is what I run in Arena (just FYI) and as long as there are Nightsisters I can Target and go faster than, I can climb up to about 80 in rank (January 2017 Shard). They can't beat Jedi but it's ever so nice seeing teddy bears dominate those psychotic ladies ;)
    Post edited by SylForge006 on
  • Repeat of everyone.
    Teebo is possible if you've got good luck, Paploo and EE and everyone at G12 and great mods. If you don't have Wicket either its going to be exceptionally hard. Like 100 attempts til you get perfect RNG.

If you have Chirpa(Z), Wicket, Logray and EE you can do it with everyone at G11. It'll be hard still and you'll need good RNG but you'll beat it in 20-50 tries, so really you're saving a ton of gear (if you don't like ewoks).

The team above +Paploo (C-3 swapped with EE) with arena mods is what I run in Arena (just FYI) and as long as there are Nightsisters I can Target and go faster than, I can climb up to about 80 in rank (January 2017 Shard). They can't beat Jedi but it's ever so nice seeing teddy bears dominate those psychotic ladies ;)

This seems impossible to me. How do you beat the zombie / stealthed initiate stalemate at the end? Ewoks don't have mass debuff and Wickets AOE attack is not nearly good enough to kill the stealthed initiate (or it might be acolyte, I get them mixed up - whichever one gets 100% stealth on every attack).
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Yes, I did it without chirp. Wasn't to bad...Teebo and scout were gear 11.
  • My goal is to get the magic 5 kill bears to gear 12. Zeta on Chirps, right?