Hans falcon still broke

Mfish
136 posts Member
The falcon is still broken even though there is a post that says otherwise.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Would you care to be a little more vague?
  • Do you mean it's still able to be targeted when all other allied ships have stealth, even though it has the Outmaneuver buff? Or are you talking about something else?
  • Mfish
    136 posts Member
    It can still be targeted with the buff
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Is it a case of Geo Spy landing taunt on it? You have to be a little more specific about the scenario.
  • Mfish
    136 posts Member
    Its targeted. With the buff. By anyone. Unless someone else is taunting.
  • No it isn't
  • Haven’t seen that myself.
  • Works fine here
  • It'd be nice if you could provide a screenshot of this bug in action
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    No problems here
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Yeah mine works great, op
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Is it the only ship on the field...?
  • At least tell us which ships were on the battlefield (both sides), what the recent sequence of events was, and what other buffs/debuffs existed?

Many "bug reports" are actually just the result of incomplete understanding of complicated game mechanics - and if this is such a case we would be happy to help you understand the situation. If the situation you describe doesn't look like it fits within expected parameters, then it might be a bug, but we need more information to help make that decision.
  • bmnl4ga5tcq0.jpg

Here's a match I just fought showing what looks like a "bug" with the Falcon. Right before I took this I popped his "Watch This!" ability which says it cleanses the falcon of all debuffs, adds TM, makes it more uber, blah blah blah.

That TL stuck on the Falcon for another turn after this too. I had just taken out the Tie Advanced before I took this screenshot. This is a Tarkin capital ship I was facing.

Not sure what ability locks target lock even through cleanses, but this looks like a bug to me.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Did you use "Watch This" before taking out Tie Advanced? If you did, WAI, Tie Advanced immediately reapplies target lock when it's dispelled.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Not sure what ability locks target lock even through cleanses, but this looks like a bug to me.

TIE Advanced does. I thought this was common knowledge. So the answer to ChristophIV's question should clear that up.
  • Did you use "Watch This" before taking out Tie Advanced? If you did, WAI, Tie Advanced immediately reapplies target lock when it's dispelled.

Dangit, there you go asking me good questions. I don't remember. lol But thanks for pointing that out. I'll have to check again next time it happens to be sure.
  • Ponnek
    40 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    It's the Tie Advanced x1.
    His passive is:
    Target Locked enemies have -25% Tenacity and immediately regain Target Lock for 2 turns whenever Target Lock expires on them. In addition, Empire allies gain 15% Turn Meter whenever they attack a Target Locked enemy.
  • Mfish
    136 posts Member
    Now that I have time off work to explain instead of giving short answers;

It's a mirror match. AA capital, HT, falcon, bistan.
    Match begins, my falcon buffs, then theirs, then I AA AOE their bistan because I cant target their falcon. Then they target my falcon with an AA AOE. Within the next round after they bring in phantom my falcon is down, while having the buff the whole time. I can only prolong it by trying to get taunt up on HT but that doesnt last long. With the buffed falcon now taken out I don't stand a chance. Lost 4 like this today.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Mfish wrote: »
    Now that I have time off work to explain instead of giving short answers;

It's a mirror match. AA capital, HT, falcon, bistan.
    Match begins, my falcon buffs, then theirs, then I AA AOE their bistan because I cant target their falcon. Then they target my falcon with an AA AOE. Within the next round after they bring in phantom my falcon is down, while having the buff the whole time. I can only prolong it by trying to get taunt up on HT but that doesnt last long. With the buffed falcon now taken out I don't stand a chance. Lost 4 like this today.

I run the same team and have never experienced this.

Please report to Answers HQ, with as much info you can provide.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>