Legendary type event where you will need 5 bounty hunter at 5 stars to unlock him and 5 bounty hunter at 7 stars to get him at 7 stars!
Jabba the hut
Dark side / Scoundrel / Support
Basic - I can’t make exceptions
call The target aly to assist Dealing 50% extra domage and 40% chance to call a bounty hunter ally to assist
Special - you disappoint me 4 turn cooldown
Jabba gain frenzy for 2 turn and every scoundrel aly gain Defense Penetration
for 2 turn. Bounty hunter ally gain 20% turn meter
Special - There will be no bargain (ZETA) 5 turn cooldown
Summon 1(2 if zeta) Gamorian guard at 10000 health. The Gamorian guard have Retribution
for 2 turns. Jabba recover 50% health (50% protection if zeta)
- Leader : This Bounty Hunter is my kind of scum (ZETA)
Bounty hunter aly have 40% counter chance and every scoundrel aly gain 10% health steal and 50% max health
Contract : Be the first to defeat a character
Reward : Every Bounty Hunter gain 20% speed in addition 15% domage for each scoudrel enemy or aly
- Unique : You weak minded fool (ZETA)
Jabba gain 10 speed for each scoundrel ally. Everytime a scoundrel ally get or resist a debuff Jabba the hutt gain 3 speed. Everytime jabba the Hutt take a turn he clense a random scoundrel aly
It will bring The scoundrel and bounty hunter arena viable and Jabba will be realy good in raids!
The perfect team would be Jabba as leader with Boba fett, Dengar, Bossk and raid han.