Price cuts on toon shards in daily shipments

Just a random question but about roughly how long does a toon have to be present in the game before its shards are reduced in cost? Considering many of the much older toons (like lobot) are roughly 150 crystals for 3 shards whereas newer toons are commonly 320 shards (I think) for 4. Is the logic behind this based on time spent in the game or by their effectiveness?

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    If they are useful, the price won’t decrease. Lobot is not useful, so the price is low. Supply and demand in action.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    If they are useful, the price won’t decrease. Lobot is not useful, so the price is low. Supply and demand in action.

This. They dont really change those prices.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    price cuts?? loooooooool
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I thought they used to decrease the price. Back when Rogue One toons were released, toons like Chirruit, Baze, Krennic, Deathtrooper and Shoretrooper were all released with an 80 crystal price tag per shard. Now Baze and Chirruit have a 50 crystal price tag per shard whereas The dark side toons from that movie still have an 80 crystal per shard price tag. I just think it was something that fell through the cracks.
    Post edited by Mr_Sausage on
  • "Lobot is not useful". How dare you. He is uniquely useful when he is in a sodding platoon.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    thomssi wrote: »
    "Lobot is not useful". How dare you. He is uniquely useful when he is in a sodding platoon.

But did you buy him with crystals?