Is this the right priority for farming?

https://swgoh.gg/p/437848298/
I'm kinda spread thin, so I made a priority list which teams/factions to do first and what my priorities are in each store.
First finish FO to get BB-8 7*, about 25 shards away for pilot and 8 for stormtrooper.
Gear stormtrooper to g9, possibly g10 if he doesn't need too much raid gear.
Get last piece for R2-D2 g11.

Work on my bounty hunter team, already farming Jango, Bossk, Denger and Cad and I have Boba 7*.
Work on gearing them to g9 or g10 and getting all the abilities to lvl 7, and put omegas where needed.
Zeta Bossk.
Work on Resistance team: Finn, Poe, RT, Rey and BB-8. Finish off Finn, Poe and RT to 7*.
Gear them all to g9, possibly higher if not too much raid gear is needed and do abilities.
Possibly zeta Finn once they announce what they'll change with the HST thing.
Go for a Jedi team, consisting of Bastila, Yoda, QQJ and two out of these three: Ahsoka, JKA and Barris. Gear them all up to about g9, do abilities to 7 with some omegas and possibly zeta Bastila.
Go for a Sith team: DN (L) Dookuu, Maul, Zion and Savage. Maul is already at about 57/100 and Dookuu at 67/85. Once I finished my FO hard node farms which is very soon will continue farming Sion and Nihilus. Would Sith Assasin be better than Dookuu or Maul? Gear them up, get abilities going and possibly zeta Nihilus.

After all that either go for one of these, looking what's good in the meta when I finish the above:
-Imperial Troopers
-Ewoks
-Nightsisters
-Old Republic
-Rogue One
-Second rebel team with Fulcrum, Lando, Old Ben, ST han and ackbar.
-Droid team with HK47, IG88, IG86, Jawa Engineer and B2?

Cantina battles: Finish Old Ben to 7*, Finish Hera to 7*, get KRU to 7* and then either the Veterans, finish of JKA or Barris or go for Dookuu.
Cantina Store: Finish QQJ to 7*, together with Ezra, Kanan, Old Ben and Luminara will get Yoda 7*.
Then finish off Fives (ship) and Poe. Then go for either Stormtrooper for Imperial Troopers, Old Daka, Ahsoka for Jedi or Hoth Rebel scout for territory battles.
Squad Arena: I'm really in doubt here. Currently farming Savage. Other options: Cassian, Asajj, Ackbar, HK-47, IG-88.
Guild shipments: farm gear and finish Dengar and RT. Maybe farm Starck after that, Jyn Erso or sith assasin.
Galactic War store: finish Cad Bane, occasionally buy some ships, and maybe after that Teeboo, Nightsister Initiate, RP or Magma for a trooper team.
Fleet arena store: finish off ships with a well developed pilot. Finish off Maul, RT, Fives, Finn, Poe. Then work on Fulcrum and maybe zetas or clones.
Hard nodes (in order of priority): Baze, Bossk, Jango, DN, Darth Sion. After I finish Baze, go for a member of one of the teams listed above, like Veers, Talzin or just farm gear.
Fleet hard nodes: Bastila and with leftover Slave I. Possibly going for Nest.

I know this was a long post but thank you for any thought on what I'm doing good, and what I'm doing wrong. Also, I know Revan is good but I'm not really interested right now

Replies

• Personally I wouldn't plan so far ahead for two reasons, the first reason is its a daunting task that never ends, better to make smaller plans and feel the sense of accomplishment whenever you finally achieve one. The second reason is things change and someone might be released that jumps straight go the top of your list.

What i do and would suggest is having a main focus and a secondary focus that'll eventually become the main focus. So for example lets say you're working hard towards nightsisters and bounty hunters, i would focus everything on NS and spend any leftovers on BH. Eventually you'll no longer need cantina energy, regular energy etc and you can start spending that extra on bounty hunters.

Hope that makes sense and helps!
  • Like have a plan too....and it's always usurped by the game. But I have a plan! I'd try to get 5 in a faction and get them to at least g11 then start another. Farm teams not individual is a good strategy. Just be prepared to switch priority of who you farm. then go back to plan. You'll get there eventually
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I was less organized when starting, and threw myself around, grasping for good characters in every faction. It set me back, but now I’m on track. So it’s good to have a plan.

Personally I plan as things come up. Like do I want to focus on Revan or Chewie? Everything else that’s not important right now you can just fill in later.
  • https://swgoh.gg/p/437848298/
    I'm kinda spread thin, so I made a priority list which teams/factions to do first and what my priorities are in each store.
    First finish FO to get BB-8 7*, about 25 shards away for pilot and 8 for stormtrooper.

Work on my bounty hunter team, already farming Jango, Bossk, Denger and Cad and I have Boba 7*.
    Work on gearing them to g9 or g10 and getting all the abilities to lvl 7, and put omegas where needed.
    Zeta Bossk.
    Work on Resistance team: Finn, Poe, RT, Rey and BB-8. Finish off Finn, Poe and RT to 7*.
    Gear them all to g9, possibly higher if not too much raid gear is needed and do abilities.
    Go for a Jedi team, consisting of Bastila, Yoda, QQJ and two out of these three: Ahsoka, JKA and Barris. Gear them all up to about g9, do abilities to 7 with some omegas and possibly zeta Bastila.
    Go for a Sith team: DN (L) Dookuu, Maul, Zion and Savage. Maul is already at about 57/100 and Dookuu at 67/85. Once I finished my FO hard node farms which is very soon will continue farming Sion and Nihilus. Would Sith Assasin be better than Dookuu or Maul? Gear them up, get abilities going and possibly zeta Nihilus.

After all that either go for one of these, looking what's good in the meta when I finish the above:
    -Imperial Troopers
    -Ewoks
    -Nightsisters
    -Old Republic
    -Rogue One

Cantina battles: Finish Old Ben to 7*, Finish Hera to 7*, get KRU to 7* and then either the Veterans, finish of JKA or Barris or go for Dookuu.
    Cantina Store: Finish QQJ to 7*, together with Ezra, Kanan, Old Ben and Luminara will get Yoda 7*.
    Then finish off Fives (ship) and Poe. Then go for either Stormtrooper for Imperial Troopers, Old Daka, Ahsoka for Jedi or Hoth Rebel scout for territory battles.
    Squad Arena: I'm really in doubt here. Currently farming Savage. Other options: Cassian, Asajj, Ackbar, HK-47, IG-88.
    Guild shipments: farm gear and finish Dengar and RT. Maybe farm Starck after that, Jyn Erso or sith assasin.
    Galactic War store: finish Cad Bane, occasionally buy some ships, and maybe after that Teeboo, Nightsister Initiate, RP or Magma for a trooper team.
    Fleet arena store: finish off ships with a well developed pilot. Finish off Maul, RT, Fives, Finn, Poe. Then work on Fulcrum and maybe zetas or clones.
    Hard nodes (in order of priority): Baze, Bossk, Jango, DN, Darth Sion. After I finish Baze, go for a member of one of the teams listed above, like Veers, Talzin or just farm gear.

I know this was a long post but thank you for any thought on what I'm doing good, and what I'm doing wrong. Also, I know Revan is good but I'm not really interested right now
    https://swgoh.gg/p/437848298/

Zeta Bossk.

-Imperial Troopers
    -Ewoks
    -Nightsisters
    -Old Republic
    -Rogue One

phoniex I would definitely suggest for thrawn and you will need there ships for thrawns ship I got away with ezra gear 11 the rest gear 8 so you don't have to go overboard but honestly they all have uses
  • You have a good grasp of what you need. Finish BB8's FO requirements and get him done just cause he is here. Don't gear the FO more though unmless you want them for GA.
  • You have a good grasp of what you need. Finish BB8's FO requirements and get him done just cause he is here. Don't gear the FO more though unmless you want them for GA.

just need 4 more shards for pilot, I will bring FO stormtrooper to gear 9 (one more piece) and then let them be for the time being.
  • I would start farming new o republic toons for next big thing!
  • You have a plan, which is good. But what is the rationale behind your plan?

For example, part of your plan is to get a sith team and you list a bunch of underwhelming sith characters. WHY do you want a sith team? Why is "Go for a sith team" part of your plan? Because you like the sith? Say no more. Because you want to do something with them? Then you don't want to waste resources on characters like Dooku, Maul, and Savage.

Pick an objective. "I want to dominate arena." "I want to be able to help my guild with raids." "I want to be a terror in GA." Maybe several objectives, but then prioritize.

From your plan, I would guess your current objective to be "I want to collect a team for every faction." If that's what you really want, cool. But I'm guessing it's not.

There are some characters (basically all legendary and heroic ones, for starters) that are good in many or all phases of the game.

Thrawn is awesome everywhere. Considered by many the best character in the game. No matter what your objective, Thrawn will probably help you attain it. Get Phoenix. Get Thrawn.

BB-8 is awesome.
    JTR is pretty much a must-have in p1 HST raid and is a powerful team lead.
    CLS - awesome.
    Revan - awesome.
    Palpatine - very strong sith lead, awesome.

Maul, Savage, Dooku? A droid team? Fulcrum, Barris, Ahsoka, JKA? Not awesome. Some have uses, but unless your objective is specifically to collect those characters because you like them, you should probably prioritize elsewhere.
  • Forget FOST. Back in the day was ok, now pointless. Other FO better.
  • thomssi wrote: »
    Forget FOST. Back in the day was ok, now pointless. Other FO better.

Yeah, I only use him cause I have him 7* with no intent on getting another FO for a while.
  • thomssi wrote: »
    Forget FOST. Back in the day was ok, now pointless. Other FO better.

What..? First Order Stormtrooper is still a beast.

KRU, FOO, FOX, and FOST in my opinion are absolutes. That fifth member basically boils down to what you want to do with the squad.

Kylo - Additional TM
    SFTP - AoE
    TP - Single Target Burst

Phasma - B Squad Leadership for 3v3