Highest gear requirement for revan event

Now that we have some confirmation that revan event is returning at the end of January I'd like to know what gear level I need to be at to 7 star revan. I currently have bastila at gear 12, mission and jolee at 8 and zaalbar and t3 at 5.

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    You are overgeared
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    From what I've heard, gear 8 on everyone is fine.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• As soon as they won't change requirements/difficulty in order to please whales
  • As soon as they won't change requirements/difficulty in order to please whales

Are you going to post this in every Revan thread? It's not going to happen.
  • @ChristophIV
    Original posters of these threads are asking if they should keep gearing their OR up over previous minimum requirements. Methinks, they should. Just for the case. As do I.
    And since I'm pretty sure that original posters of these thread only check their own - yeah, why can't I post that in multiple threads?
    Kyno said that difficulty won't change, but he's a moderator. How official and reliable is that? I don't know.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    ChristophIV
    Original posters of these threads are asking if they should keep gearing their OR up over previous minimum requirements. Methinks, they should. Just for the case. As do I.
    And since I'm pretty sure that original posters of these thread only check their own - yeah, why can't I post that in multiple threads?
    Kyno said that difficulty won't change, but he's a moderator. How official and reliable is that? I don't know.

Why would they change difficulty though? They've never done that and it wouldn't really serve a purpose.
    That's like saying that they need to farm the other OR toons to be safe since they might change the required characters aswell.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Revan_Presence
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    @leef - in the name of cash.
    They've made JKR the highest paywall this game ever had, right?
    They can get even more if they'll raise event difficulty, and then release buyable gear packs (in worst case - real cash only). How is that really different from dropping first event exactly the time when only the true krakens had enough time to 7* every toon required?
    Yes, they've never done that before. But were there any paywall as high as the Jedi Knight Revenue before?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    So why won't they change the requirements to the other OR toons?
    Same arguments you used for increasing the difficulty can also be applied. Coincedentily that also means that the awnser you give can be applied to why they won't increase the difficulty. That is unless you think changing the characters is a real possibility aswell ofcourse.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Oh dear, tinfoil hats needed i think.. :worried: