Could Darth Revan be Coming? (Speculation and Possible Requirements)

There have been many threads discussing the possibility of Darth Revan being added as a playable character to SWGOH. Now that February, AKA Sith Month will be here in a couple weeks, I think it’s definitely possible, perhaps now more than ever, that Darth Revan could be added since the other Old Republic characters that (I think) are related to DR are becoming farmable.

The most likely requirements I can think of to unlock DR would be Fallen Bastila, Canderous, Carth, Juhani, and Jedi Knight Revan. We’ve never seen a hero’s fall journey event or anything, but it doesn’t sound all that crazy if CG were to do this. This would give CG 4 characters that we need to panic farm, and a journey character that many people still won’t be ready to unlock second time around unless they spend.

Looking at how much time we were given to farm OR toons to unlock JKR, there were 6 weeks between Bastila and Jolee becoming farmable and the event ending. 2 weeks after Bastila and Jolee became farmable, the other three requirements, Zaalbar, Mission, and T3M4 were released F2P farmable, giving us 4 weeks to farm them. An important thing to note is that it would break the marquee character release cadence if Carth and Juhani become farmable 2 weeks after Fallen Bastila and Canderous, because they were put into packs and shipments only last week. The earliest that Carth and Juhani could become farmable is FEB 6, which would give us a week less to farm them to 7*, and cause a bigger panic farm. Assuming DR’s event begins 5 weeks after Fallen Bastila and Canderous become farmable and ends a week later, we should see the event run from FEB 21 to FEB 28. If they were to give us 4 weeks to farm Carth and Juhani like they did with Zaalbar, Mission, and T3M4, that would push the event into March which is no longer Sith month, so I don’t think this will happen. If DR’s event does run from FEB 21 to FEB 28, I think we would see JKR’s event show up the week before, running from FEB 14 to FEB 21.

Feel free to share your thoughts and comments on this below. And also if anyone is interested, I had an idea for a kit for Darth Revan https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/193249/darth-revan-kit-idea

Replies

• I really don’t think they would put a hero’s journey character as a requirement for a different heros journey (or fall), another likely 5th character for that team would be HK-47, who’s been in the game for quite some time. Also when canderous was revealed they showcased him in a team with HK, so that’s my guess
  • Vexed wrote: »
    I really don’t think they would put a hero’s journey character as a requirement for a different heros journey (or fall), another likely 5th character for that team would be HK-47, who’s been in the game for quite some time. Also when canderous was revealed they showcased him in a team with HK, so that’s my guess

True, that’s another possibility.
  • Vexed wrote: »
    I really don’t think they would put a hero’s journey character as a requirement for a different heros journey (or fall), another likely 5th character for that team would be HK-47, who’s been in the game for quite some time. Also when canderous was revealed they showcased him in a team with HK, so that’s my guess

I hope that's the case, but I think its unlikely. HK's been farmable for quite awhile and has yet to be given the Old Republic tag. I won't be surprised if JKR is the 5th toon we need.
  • I personally think this journey is going to outline the other parts of the game(manaan, tatooine, and/or kashyyyk). Then end on the world where the star forge was built. During the journey you’ll use Revan, Carth, Juhani, and Canderous. At the end Bastila will turn you and you’ll use her and Darth Revan to kill at least Jolee and Juhani. Maybe it’ll be a more fleshed out battle but overall that’s how Kotor went if you went dark.

Then I could see them wrapping up the game with a Malak legendary requiring OR with him constantly regenerating full health and the star forge creating droids until you burst him down several times. Maybe have a unique mechanic where you can destroy the pods he uses force drain on if you kill all of the droids, then have the droids return once a pod is destroyed or a certain amount of time passes.
  • Archeviz wrote: »
    I personally think this journey is going to outline the other parts of the game(manaan, tatooine, and/or kashyyyk). Then end on the world where the star forge was built. During the journey you’ll use Revan, Carth, Juhani, and Canderous. At the end Bastila will turn you and you’ll use her and Darth Revan to kill at least Jolee and Juhani. Maybe it’ll be a more fleshed out battle but overall that’s how Kotor went if you went dark.

Then I could see them wrapping up the game with a Malak legendary requiring OR with him constantly regenerating full health and the star forge creating droids until you burst him down several times. Maybe have a unique mechanic where you can destroy the pods he uses force drain on if you kill all of the droids, then have the droids return once a pod is destroyed or a certain amount of time passes.

This honestly sounds amazing, please let this be the case.