How would you mod: Cad leading Boss, Greedo, 88, and Boba?

Cad
Greedo
Boba
Bossk

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Which lead?

For what purpose?

And any advice you get add speed to that.
  • I'm assuming you are trying this against Bastilla? It may, and I emphasize MAY work. But it would be so bad against everything else, I would not set up specialized mod sets for it.

But if forced to use that team, give everyone but Bossk a potency cross, at least. Boba and 88 perhaps one potency set too. That would help maximize Cad's leader bonus.
  • @VonZant and @Kyno
    Cad lead in Chewie event. I know... unlikely
    They are who I am going with though.
    Part of the reason is I feel like Cad and Bossks stuns are incredibly important without Dengar. So I need those to stick 100%. If it is sticking 100% then I can move on to ig88 not dying when I use his multi! Yes... I know. Right now I have ig88 mod at 18000 health 12000 prott 200 speed. My plan is:
    Stun R2
    Stun Chewie
    Greedo 2x buff
    88 AOE
    Boba AOE. Maybe flip that order of AOE cause 88 gets the debuff damage bonus
    Kill Chewie.with what is left. Stun where I.can.
    Probably not gonna work
  • *sQuiSH!* :D
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I used zbossk lead, boba, greedo, IG, Cad. the first two g12, rest g11

I only moved my best mods to bossk and boba, and after that it took three tries. I think I even had to kill r2 first cuz smokescreen

my point- if you can spare a zeta, bossk lead is worth it
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    *sQuiSH!* :D

I know. I just don't know if I want to stack health health % prof and prot % on 88 or add + defense because pulveruze ignores defense
  • HK666 wrote: »
    I used zbossk lead, boba, greedo, IG, Cad. the first two g12, rest g11

I only moved my best mods to bossk and boba, and after that it took three tries. I think I even had to kill r2 first cuz smokescreen

my point- if you can spare a zeta, bossk lead is worth it

Thanks for the motivation!!!!
    I got the zeta. Just don't want to use it yet.
    I have many other things I would rather zeta although I am working up my HT so it would not be dumb.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Bossk zeta is a no brainer. But I would personally run Boba or Bossk lead. I zetaed Bossk then beat it with a Boba lead, which was frustrating, but I use his lead always now. Won't regret it.
  • @VonZant yeah Boba has a 3 omega cost zeta so I will definitely try him 1st. I do want to zeta 88's AA algorithm. I have 2 zeta's as it stands available.