This was extremely satisfying now that Revan's return is just 4 days away! (pic)

Replies

• Noted with thanks.

And then in another 3 weeks the anti-revan appears
  • Congrats! I’ll have to get him next time. Meh. Jolee and Zaalbar are too far away, even Bastila’s still 50/100.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Danoris
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    It is definitely a good feeling! It’s even more satisfying from a F2P standpoint. Paywall existed but we waited it out and it crumbled.
    511ftrkxauhz.png
  • Do you have Bastila at 7*?

Swgoh.gg says yes
  • evoluza wrote: »
    JediFrost wrote: »
    Only have 76 of 400 carbantis for him though :S

That's what I was going to say

150 of those carbs have to go with 150 stun guns. Poor guy.
  • c5jvt9kpzb6d.png

Did someone say Carbs?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    CYG77 wrote: »
    c5jvt9kpzb6d.png

Did someone say Carbs?

so, 3.5?

ps edit I suck at math so...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    CYG77 wrote: »
    c5jvt9kpzb6d.png

Did someone say Carbs?

so, 3.5?

ps edit I suck at math so...

Depends on what you are referencing.
    4.8?
  • Who says the event is in 4 days?
  • Darthv8r wrote: »
    Who says the event is in 4 days?

The Announcement from Crumb?
  • Hey, zeta lords!... Does it make sense to zeta Bas' lead for this event? or will I never need her lead again once I get Revan, and should therefore save it for his lead?
  • Hey, zeta lords!... Does it make sense to zeta Bas' lead for this event? or will I never need her lead again once I get Revan, and should therefore save it for his lead?

Save it for Revan.
    You may want Bastila lead eventually for other game modes like TW and GA, but for now (presuming you are looking to switch over to Revan Jedi in arena) focus on getting the main 5 zetas for the team - All 3 of Revans, GMY’s Battle Meditation, and Jolee’s That Looks Pretty Bad.
  • Arxyone
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Darthv8r wrote: »

It's still strange, that there is no countdown for it in the events. Revan event should've appeard there on Jan 27.
  • 'Makin me nervouuus... Ooo YEA-eah!'

-Beck;)

• TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Hey, zeta lords!... Does it make sense to zeta Bas' lead for this event? or will I never need her lead again once I get Revan, and should therefore save it for his lead?

Save it for Revan.
    You may want Bastila lead eventually for other game modes like TW and GA, but for now (presuming you are looking to switch over to Revan Jedi in arena) focus on getting the main 5 zetas for the team - All 3 of Revans, GMY’s Battle Meditation, and Jolee’s That Looks Pretty Bad.

Exactly! GMY and Jolee already prepared, last missing piece! Also if you haven't, go check out my Darth Revan theory post. My bet: we see him shortly after JKR and he'll require Carth, Juhani, (d)Bas, Canderous and... JKR!
  • Arxyone wrote: »
    Darthv8r wrote: »

It's still strange, that there is no countdown for it in the events. Revan event should've appeard there on Jan 27.

We’ll likely get an update on Wednesday.
  • evoluza wrote: »
    JediFrost wrote: »
    Only have 76 of 400 carbantis for him though :S

That's what I was going to say

150 of those carbs have to go with 150 stun guns. Poor guy.

It’s not going to take 6 months to gear him up though is it...the important thing is to get him. I’m happy to gear up in slower time i.e. not at the expense of my 3PO prep.