Will i make it in time?

Prev1
Hi all, new to the forum. I have been visiting it for a long time but thought i would finally get involved in some chats.

I have 7 stars all characters except Jolee who is 45/100. Do you think I will make it on time as the event starts on the 31st? I have been using the 25 and 50 character resets every day.

Many thanks for the help,

Regards,

Ross

Replies

• The event will run for a week, so you'll have until the 6th. Don't forget he is on Fleet hard node 4E too. I think you'll be fine.
  • The event will run for a week, so you'll have until the 6th. Don't forget he is on Fleet hard node 4E too. I think you'll be fine.

Sorry, I am also doing the fleet node too, just the once.

Thank you for the reply, I have my fingers crossed, If i dont make it, it is my own fault for not starting earlier!

Thanks again.
  • There is a panic farming website where you can get a general idea on how long it will take, or how many crystals you should spend to get the job done.
  • There is a panic farming website where you can get a general idea on how long it will take, or how many crystals you should spend to get the job done.

Indeed, I have used that as well but i just wanted some feedback from players too.

Thanks,

Ross.
  • Rossbeef wrote: »
    There is a panic farming website where you can get a general idea on how long it will take, or how many crystals you should spend to get the job done.

Indeed, I have used that as well but i just wanted some feedback from players too.

Thanks,

Ross.

IMHO, it is going to require crystals to finish in a week.
    There is a panic farming website where you can get a general idea on how long it will take, or how many crystals you should spend to get the job done.

Thanks,

Ross.

As in buying crystals or using the 25 and 50 for refresh? I am a f2p player so will not be purchasing any.

Thanks
    Rossbeef wrote: »

Thanks,

Ross.

As in buying crystals or using the 25 and 50 for refresh? I am a f2p player so will not be purchasing any.

Thanks

I was referring to refreshing nodes and/or buying shards from the stores. I wouldn't tell you to spend real money, that is your call alone and an overstep of boundaries, imho. I started to farm KotOR characters right after revan left and finished by early january as a F2P player.
    Hi all, new to the forum. I have been visiting it for a long time but thought i would finally get involved in some chats.

I have 7 stars all characters except Jolee who is 45/100. Do you think I will make it on time as the event starts on the 31st? I have been using the 25 and 50 character resets every day.

Regards,

Ross

You need 55 shards. And what 10 days to get it? That's an average of 5.5 shards a day. At 32 sims a day you should be averaging roughly 10 shards a day. So you should be easily able to get it done.

Regards,

Ross

If you do 1/2 reset every day you've goy 24/32 tries. With the 30% drop rate, that makes 7/9 shards a day.With 10 days to finish the event, you're in time, without problems.
  • Excellent, many thanks for your help.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited January 2019

With 2 hard node refreshes a day you will have 24 battles and receive approximately 8 shards on average. With 9 days remaining that will make it approximately 72 shards. You only need 55. It's looking good, but there are no guarantees.

• Waqui wrote: »

With 2 refreshes a day you will have 24 battles and receive approximately 8 shards on average. With 9 days remaining that will make it approximately 72 shards. You only need 55. It's looking good, but there are no guarantees.

Plus he's doing the fleet node for an extra 8 battles. I expect him to manage it with ease. You'll have to keep us updated on your progress OP.
  • Thanks, my fingers are crossed. I still have one more character refresh to do today, but at the moment I am on 58/100 The Fleet battle node is being unkind though!
  • 60/100. One more refresh to go for today!
    60/100. One more refresh to go for today!

So in about a days time you gained 15 shards. If RNG holds up, I would guess you'd be done 3-4 days. 2 of those days are before the event starts. I think you'll do fine. Good luck on the tables.
  • Rossbeef
    24 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Thank you, yes the GOH gods have been kind... I am on 75/100 now. Still a refresh to do.
  • 86/100. Nearly there!!!
  • Don't forget to gear the toons, so that you can try as soon as you finish. Good luck!
  • Only need bastilla jolee geared properly have seen lvl 1 t3m4 used to unlock
  • I was surprised at the ease, I lost Zaalbar on one fight and someone else on another but it was pretty easy and fun, played it with sound on, cuz that just adds to it.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I only lost T3 to sith assassin due to a one hit wonder. Had full protection and he gone. Oh well, I claimed the main prize though with ease.
  • Apologies for the late reply. Yep got him with ease. Probably one of the easiest events.Thank you for your previous help.

Ross.
  • Thanks, he isn't even purple yet!
    Apologies for the late reply. Yep got him with ease. Probably one of the easiest events.Thank you for your previous help.

Ross.

Congrats!
  • Great thanks, I have been around the 480-400 mark in my arena, so to give me a boost, i will Zeta Jolee and perhaps a Zeta on Revan? Would you suggest a zeta on leader?

Thanks
    Great thanks, I have been around the 480-400 mark in my arena, so to give me a boost, i will Zeta Jolee and perhaps a Zeta on Revan? Would you suggest a zeta on leader?

Thanks

If you use him as leader, yes