All Droids in SWGOH Ranked!

2Next

Replies

• NicWester wrote: »
    HK has the only viable droid leader ability, and you're saying he's the NINETH most valuable? What, can you have a team of 9 droids?

HK is at minimum 5th.

Ah, I do get your reasoning thar but op was talking about just in your roster value
  • I wouldn't say hk's kit is trash his kit is amazing compared to how it was before his rework yes his lead is trash now compared to before but overall i would say he is way better then before. Personally i think most tm gain leads need to be reworked or removed cause tm gain is extremely strong and could be really broken on how the tm gain is caused by
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Ahnald is the best swgoh you tuber in my opinion, close to MG.

How come so many top Squad Arena teams are now using HK with Revan & Bastila (Fallen) if the guy's kit is trash & they're not even using him in the Leader position which you say he's really only good for? Has he been re-tooled since Jan. 2019? Must be a beast now...??
    Don’t know what rock you have been under, but yes, he was reworked recently. Now his kit is good when with Revan and Bastilla, but his leader ability is now garbage. So a complete role reversal from when this list was made.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Ehm ... necro ... also for you people commenting on HK and Grievous: They have both been reworked since this post was originally created.

Also also: No friggin' way IG88 is better than L3.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Necromancers hate him...
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Ahnald is the best swgoh you tuber in my opinion, close to MG.

How come so many top Squad Arena teams are now using HK with Revan & Bastila (Fallen) if the guy's kit is trash & they're not even using him in the Leader position which you say he's really only good for? Has he been re-tooled since Jan. 2019? Must be a beast now...??

@MasterJediBrian just take a chill pill dude. This thread has been dead for almost three months. In case you’ve been gone for a while, hk and Grievous got major reworks to their kits just recently, and yes, hk lead got nerfed badly. His lead used to be amazing, which is what I was implying in my OP. Now it’s meh, and since this thread has been dead for three months (like I mentioned) I haven’t thought to go back and change the ranking.
    You also were saying 88 isn’t over l3. Well he was, but if you see in my OP it’s says I post-edited the post, so in other words I switched the rankings a bit as I took advice from other players.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • My semi-off-topic comment is that the fact that C3P0 tops this list is evidence of how messed up this game is. He was introduced most recently, and that's the only reason why he's so powerful. There's literally no good reason why C-flipping-3PO ought to be more useful than R2D2 (canonically) and certainly not more powerful than General Grievous or IG-88. I can count the number of times Threepio "saved the day" on one hand and it was almost always awkward, minor, and accidental.

Sorry. I love Threepio as a character, but I hate the powercreep.

Also, sorry: good list. LOL.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    I’m not sure how long you’ve been playing but hk just got a massive-everybody-knew-about-it rework. So if you’ve been playing just this month then I get that you got confused from my OP, but if you’ve been playing longer you should’ve known, as it was announced in game. Also maybe mention you’re a newbie from the start, it would prevent confusion on everyone else.🙂
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

• Said 88 not over L3 (imo) ... so anything older than 24 hrs considered necro or do we have some flexibility here?

Well the last reply before yours was from 3 months ago. That's why a couple others called you out from necro posting. A lot has changed in this game since then (specifically for this topic HK got reworked, heavily nerfing his leadership ability in favor of giving him synergy with Darth Revan), so if people read this now without taking into consideration the date of the OP, they're gonna get bad information. HK rework went active maybe a month ago.

There's no solid rule for necro, but just look at the date and consider if the topic is still relevant before replying as if the conversation is still current.