Gear hoarding

thedrjojo
949 posts Member
edited January 2019
My or toons are all 7* and high enough gear I'm not concerned (plus zeta on Jolee).

Revan requires 198 mk3, 54 Omega, and 60 zeta. I'm sitting on 225/44/74 respectfully, so by the time he lands I'll be able to max all his skills

His gear, what I'm missing to get him to gear 12: I'm at 340/400 mk3 carbanti, 30/50 mk3 gel and 78/150 mk5 callers... Which means I need at least 22 more callers or he will be stuck at gear 8... Guess I know where my priority lies first and foremost. How's everyone else doing for him?

Replies

• All 5 OR characters at 3*. So you're ahead of me.
  • I’ve got all of his gear and ability mats saved up, now just waiting for him to come back already. I don’t enjoy hoarding my gear and zetas, though I’ve been doing it for a month now so I’m not really tempted anymore to spend them.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I'll have all his gear ready by the time he drops. Just short a few Mk1 bacta gels, and the current GA should cover my Carbanti shortfall.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Popoto
    32 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I probably have enough to get him to g9 or 10. Not because I've been Saving up for him, but because I've been spending most of my energy on starring jango and canderous for a while so I've saved up a lot through currency and spending excess energy

As far as OR goes, mission and bastila are 4/5 shards away from 5*, zaalbar and Jolee are 3*, and T3 is g12. Truth be told I'm sort of divided on what to work towards next in terms of legendary/HJ characters. It's either revan or JTR and I don't care too much about both.
  • I had a horde of gear but popped jtr to g12 when I unlocked her seeing as Revans announcement was just speculation. I've got enough for him to comfortably go to g10, all omegas and 1.5 Zetas. I cant complain much
  • I'm currently 4 mk3 gel and 39 mk5 Droid callers away from gear 12/triple zeta. My own **** fault, got so tunnel visioned on the **** Carbanti and stun guns, the lesser items I didn't focus on getting. I should get him g11 on unlock and be a caller away from g12 since I should be able to get those gel in time
  • I'll be able to unlock him and then immediately bring him to g12+3 with all 3 zetas. Been hoarding for awhile now and it's about to pay off.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Got three zetas and one for bindo. Bye to like all my omegas

On gear... the only thing I made note to save were carbs. But I do have a small stash, so I expect a g9-10 as soon as I unlock, with g12 within a week or 3 as I finish as scramble for the rest of his gear
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Got three zetas and one for bindo. Bye to like all my omegas

On gear... the only thing I made note to save were carbs. But I do have a small stash, so I expect a g9-10 as soon as I unlock, with g12 within a week or 3 as I finish as scramble for the rest of his gear

The Droid callers are what's going to kill me... overlooked it when I started hoarding at the end of chewy.