Chances we get a Road Ahead today

Replies

• ShaggyB wrote: »
    I think next week we’ll be big... we get Revan’s event, the new login toon, the new Calendar, etc. maybe a Road Ahead. I think they’ll drop some information on us next week.

Hoping for better than last time... heres the info that was leaked... glad you waited

I’m hoping that they won’t release the next journey or legendary with the same paywall as Revan. JTR paywall was ok, but Revan was just rude.
  • Ugh...this is October 2018 all over again...
    I AM the High Ground
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    tanki60o wrote: »
    Ugh...this is October 2018 all over again...

Yep
  • Worst topic ever. Posts like this should be banned and removed immediately.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Saw this on discord server

6t5zcm0nlug0.png
  • Simple advice: consider the roads ahead dead. Clearly, the plan to get such a post every three months does not work. So just don’t wait for any update or post from the devs.

The important stuff is predictable anyway to some degree: the release of new legendary Characters and the associated panic farm. That being said, whoever is not farming BSF and canderous right now is a fool or perhaps does not care. It’s always the same pattern...
  • Antares wrote: »
    Simple advice: consider the roads ahead dead. Clearly, the plan to get such a post every three months does not work. So just don’t wait for any update or post from the devs.

The important stuff is predictable anyway to some degree: the release of new legendary Characters and the associated panic farm. That being said, whoever is not farming BSF and canderous right now is a fool or perhaps does not care. It’s always the same pattern...

I agree with your post. What im looking for in a Road ahead post however is more so information on new game modes and general design philosophy
  • I think next week we’ll be big... we get Revan’s event, the new login toon, the new Calendar, etc. maybe a Road Ahead. I think they’ll drop some information on us next week.

I'm confident we will get 2 of those things! As far as information, we will at least find out who the new login character/ship is.
  • Maybe today.... 👀
  • Maybe today.... 👀

waiting with bated breath.....
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Maybe today.... 👀

0.0 nada zilch....
    We ARE NOT getting a road ahead until after revan part 2 is over...and maybe not that week either... They are not going to spoil a panic farm surprise. Yes we know it's coming but who, what, where, when, why, how ??? nope...

after revan then maybe some

I gave up on road aheads....

We NEED A REAL Q&A..... to address real issues...

not a fake Q&A like last time where 80% of the questions were "is X coming".... and good questions skipped.

We need a real Q&A with some real answers to some of the REAL issues...
    forget the road ahead...

Q&A
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Maybe today.... 👀

0.0 nada zilch....
    We ARE NOT getting a road ahead until after revan part 2 is over...and maybe not that week either... They are not going to spoil a panic farm surprise. Yes we know it's coming but who, what, where, when, why, how ??? nope...

not a fake Q&A like last time where 80% of the questions were "is X coming".... and good questions skipped.

forget the road ahead...

Q&A

Very good point. You can’t “spoil” Revans event by announcing the new Way/Meta that he’ll be beaten. Maybe another week after everyone has Revan just for good measure
  • Deell
    106 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    What's this about punching people? I'm pretty sure that violates forum guidlines?

I pretty obviously wasn't actually threatening to punch anyone. I was just using that as an example to make my point.

Wow You punched someone???
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Maybe today.... 👀

0.0 nada zilch....

forget the road ahead...

Q&A

Very good point. You can’t “spoil” Revans event by announcing the new Way/Meta that he’ll be beaten. Maybe another week after everyone has Revan just for good measure

They need to ensure everyone dumps all the gear and zetas first..give it a week after the event...

I have the full max waiting on revan...now I'll prob wait a month just in case...even if costs me a GA and makes ppl in guild mad....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Today, 0%. Tomorrow may be a different story, and this week is looking highly probable...

But many seem think it's dead, so let's just go with that.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Today, 0%. Tomorrow may be a different story, and this week is looking highly probable...

Wiser words have never been spoken.....the dead part that is. SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Lawyer : Why should I believe you ?

Egg Shen : Because it's realllll
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Emmant wrote: »
    Antares wrote: »
    Simple advice: consider the roads ahead dead. Clearly, the plan to get such a post every three months does not work. So just don’t wait for any update or post from the devs.

I agree with your post. What im looking for in a Road ahead post however is more so information on new game modes and general design philosophy

They can make all the road aheads they want at this point.... So far behind it's death

BH, ewoks, BH ships, Revan, 3PO, now OR. At this point even my spending is not keeping me remotly close to "caught up"

After Feb Sith will again be the most dominant force in the game.... I had to pick ONE faction to just stink at over 1.5 years ago (or whenever Nihlus came out) I chose sith...so my sith will forever stink in the hopes i can catch up with stuff elsewhere...

Turns out the 8 months on top we had before revan and now another 8 months on top looking straight at us....
    I MADE THE WRONG choice...but I gotta live with it...I literally think traya will sit unlocked at 330 because I will still have NOTHING to go with her even for TW or GA... 16 out of 24 months seems to betoo much (There was that forever rebels meta people hated wiggs/CLS etc...so I guess there is precident Resistance, FO, Rebels, Droids, Ewoks, Smugglers, BH, NS...out of all those factions I had to pick the one that was killing it and is about to be killing it again...

You know sith gonna be the next ship meta...so I'm crying and dying a bit on the inside every day now.

Sion literally has PAIN cast on me right now

IndianaJonesandtheLastCrusade"youchosepoorly".jpg
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Saw this on discord server

6t5zcm0nlug0.png

+1 this is amazing LOL
  • We are working to get the Road Ahead up as soon as it's ready! As Kyno mentioned, this week is looking like a strong possibility but no promises. Cross your fingers and toes despite what Obi Wan says
    bmrh2ytlux30.gif
  • Sounds good I hope it makes it this week.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb You are the man sir, thanks for quick update!
  • So maybe this week, maybe not. Wish I had this kinda of flexablity with my quarterly gameplan/ production schedualing for my winery. 😂😂😂
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    We are working to get the Road Ahead up as soon as it's ready! As Kyno mentioned, this week is looking like a strong possibility but no promises. Cross your fingers and toes despite what Obi Wan says
    bmrh2ytlux30.gif

Is the Road Ahead still intended to give us a forecast of what is coming in the current quarter? Or will it cover the next 3 months (February, March, and April)?
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Current quarter is Jan/Feb/Mar

Should tell us about next 2 months
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

^ This... EA quarters end around these dates March 31st, June 30th, Sept 30th , etc...
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Gair wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

^ This... EA quarters end around these dates March 31st, June 30th, Sept 30th , etc...

Etc...? You only left out December 31st.

Just busting your chops! But it made me laugh. 😀
  • The road ahead is a long and winding path of uncertainty, soon it will be August. Just keep solstice in that.
  • Is the Road Ahead still intended to give us a forecast of what is coming in the current quarter? Or will it cover the next 3 months (February, March, and April)?

It will tell you what you can do in the game for a quarter ;)

No lie
  • Ultra wrote: »

There last road ahead covered January so I would expect three months as opposed to quarter
This discussion has been closed.