Players Looking For Guilds - December 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Fortis
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    *Guild found. Thanks for all the quick replies and the info.

Post edited by Fortis on
  • pintje
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Thanx for all the invites !! We found many guilds and gonna decide tomorrow :smiley:
    Post edited by pintje on
  • https://swgoh.gg/p/422689147/characters/
    Looking for a high-end guild after TB, only send me your invitation if your guild meets all of my criteria:
    44+ and 46+ in TBs, there are raid between 11am-5pm est(it can be fixed or rotating) and friendly/active discord commnity
    Send me messages only on discord at Szelenas#8315, i wont read messages here
  • Arcentei
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I’ve now found a guild that seems to suit my level of activity and ‘long-term’ strategy.
    Thanks for all the messages, I appreciate all of your time.
    Post edited by Arcentei on
  • LinkyTriforce
    71 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Found one thank you all for the offers that I recieved. :)
    Post edited by LinkyTriforce on
    #JediFactionRework2018
  • Fabset
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Guild found, thanks for all the offers!
    Post edited by Fabset on
  • Excellentnut
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Found a guild. Thanks everyone.
    Post edited by Excellentnut on
  • LocalHero wrote: »
    If you are a player looking for a guild, post here. It might be helpful to include your vital stats: ally code, level, how active, what characters you have, what kind of guild u r looking for(casual, super active), etc.

Rules
    • No guild advertisements. This thread is for player advertisements only.
    • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to anyone you are interested in recruiting. Instructions on how to do that can be found here.
    • Do not post anything that is not a player advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as spam or PM a mod to have it removed.
    • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages.
    • When you have found a guild, update your advertisement to indicate as such so you don't continue to get messages.
    • One ad per player.
    ** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

Here is a sample template of information to include in your advertisement. Feel free to include any other information you feel is important for guild recruiters to know but please do not write entire paragraphs about your history. We want to keep posts short and concise for easy perusal:
    • Ally-Code:
    • Link to swgoh.gg:
    • (If no swgoh.gg account, it would be helpful to list who your gear 11 and gear 12 characters are, or if you have a lot, say how many)
    • Galactic Power:
    • Character/Ship GP:
    • Player Level:
    • Number of 7*:
    • Number of 6*:
    • Number of 5*:
    • Average Arena Rank:
    • Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale)
    • Time-zone:

• CPace
    151 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Looking for an active guild that can get a minimum of 30* in TB. I don't really care much about TW but I'll still take part in it. Looking to at least start spring a bit of the HSTR. I can pretty much easily do the other raids. My ally code is 418-755-321 and my discord is [Ô]StarLight #1441 https://swgoh.gg/p/419755321/characters/
  • DanTheDork17
    76 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Found a guild. Thanks
    Post edited by DanTheDork17 on
  • Screamqueen
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2019

Think I found one. Thanks for the quick responses(:!

Hey. Daily player here looking for an active fun/talkative guild. I participate in all parts of the game and always get my 600 daily raid tickets. Prefer a guild that's doing t6 of the sith raid but working towards heroic. Because I have a decent JTR team and a halfway decent Jedi team, but probably need to work on more teams before I'd be able to really contribute to a heroic sith. Send me a pm on here, in the game, or on discord if interested.
    Screamqueen#9514

Ally code: 385-224-249
    https://swgoh.gg/p/385224249/
    GP: 2.8 mil
    Characters: 163
    7* characters: 111
    6* characters: 18
    G12: 10
    G11: 21
    Ships: 39
    7* ships: 17
    6* ships: 10
    Post edited by Screamqueen on
  • Thorir
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Found a guild. Thx for the quick response. :)
    Post edited by Thorir on
  • IG007
    40 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Baleeted
    Post edited by IG007 on
  • I am a 3.5+ gp player returning from inactivity. I have discord and always got my 600. Looking for an elite guild
  • I am a 3.5+ gp player returning from inactivity. I have discord and always got my 600. Looking for an elite guild
  • Tjlangley
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I found a guild, thanks for all the messages and Ally codes. It's a great community.
    Post edited by Tjlangley on
  • Tev
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    EDIT:

Thanks to everyone! Found a guild
    Post edited by Tev on
  • Kulliwa
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I found mine !

Thanks everyone !
    Post edited by Kulliwa on
  • SimeonL
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Thanks for proposals! We have found a guild.
    Post edited by SimeonL on
  • Looking for a guild that has fun and loves to cut up. I work nights so looking for an alliance /guild that runs heroics with flexible hours. I love TW, TB, and all other game modes.

My alliance code is 345592855

I was prepping for HSTR but had family medical emergency that put me behind a little but I am hard charging back to it. I always put my 600 up everyday without fail. You can't go wrong with a hard charger as myself.

Any questions feel free to PM me for a more in depth detail something's I don't feel comfortable putting on a public forum. I look forward to hearing from some great top notch guilds/alliances.
  • SwiftFox
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Ally-Code:
    Galactic Power: 352k
    Character/Ship GP:
    Player Level: 79
    Number of 7*: 1
    Number of 6*: 5
    Number of 5*: 10+?
    Average Arena Rank: #9xx
    Time-zone: gmt

I'm looking for a guild that does around tier V rancor. I am still incredibly new, not fully understanding what I'm doing, just need a little direction. I had a guild that I was doing really well in but I completed a quest and it removed me, missed a whole bunch of rewards and was debating leaving due to it but decided to look about for other guilds but all the ones I've found do either 6* or 2* raids. Which is not beneficial for me. There has to be a guild out there for around my level.. I hope...
    Post edited by SwiftFox on
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Ending the month with another reminder that this thread is for players looking for guilds only. I've removed a recent couple of posts that weren't this - we have threads for guilds, and if you're looking to follow up with a player - please DM or follow up via Discord, etc.
  • Zynkin
    53 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Found a new Guild, thanks
    Post edited by Zynkin on
  • DanTheDork17
    76 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Found guild thanks
    Post edited by DanTheDork17 on
  • Whyyoudoodat
    8 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Thank you for all the invites. I found a guild for me.
    Post edited by Whyyoudoodat on
  • Ally-Code: 454-834-711
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/454834711/
    (If no swgoh.gg account, it would be helpful to list who your gear 11 and gear 12 characters are, or if you have a lot, say how many)
    Galactic Power: 2,178,210
    Character/Ship GP: 1,233,589/944,621
    Player Level: 85
    Number of 7*: 83
    Number of 6*: 14
    Number of 5*:
    Average Arena Rank: 312
    Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale) F2P
    Time-zone: PST
  • BreriTybar
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    EDIT: thank you all who've responded. Forums work :)
    Post edited by BreriTybar on
  • JadenZekari1
    7 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Hey there guilds! My username is Jaden Zekari, and I am looking for a guild (or alliance) for me and my fiancé :)

My GP is about 2.5 mil, I am in the top rank of my arena shard and the top 100 for ships.
    I have every character in the game minus Traya (105/145) and have well over 100 of those 7-starred.
    I run the uber Revan/Jedi team, so can contribute to HSTR, high level TBs, etc etc.

My fiancé started playing the game 9 months ago, she is already at almost 1 mil GP with chars such as Thrawn, GK, Palps, etc etc, and she will have a full Revan team the next time he comes around.

We are looking for a new guild/alliance with better rewards than what we have now, I was just moved in between guilds of my alliance to a non-HSTR viable guild cuz of new people (gee thanks) and the lower guild my fiancé is in can barely handle a Heroic AAT.

I am looking for a guild/alliance with a good community that I can get back to farming HSTR and talking bout the latest releases with, and I would loveeee if there was a temporary slot for my fiancé to get in on some of that, but I would also be fine if there's just a spot for her in a lower guild of the alliance where she can at least keep farming 7-star Solo/GK, do TWs, etc.

If you're interested, my discord is Jaden Zekari#0013 (don't ask how I got a cool number ;) ), and we'll talk. Happy simming gents.

Found a guild, thanks everyone!! :)
    Post edited by JadenZekari1 on
  • CPace wrote: »
    Looking for an active guild that can get a minimum of 30* in TB. I don't really care much about TW but I'll still take part in it. Looking to at least start spring a bit of the HSTR. I can pretty much easily do the other raids. My ally code is 418-755-321 and my discord is [Ô]StarLight #1441 https://swgoh.gg/p/419755321/characters/

youre ally code not working, im trying to send u an invite
  • DashwoodAntara
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Have found guild now, thanks everyone :)

Post edited by DashwoodAntara on
This discussion has been closed.