How to fix the raid issues.

As news raids are introduced into the game it will put an even larger strain on time for most players. Give guilds the option to "retire" a raid that's been cleared X amount of times.

A retired raid will then autojoin all members and give rewards out based on the randomized orders assigned.

Only certain raids will have the retire option based on CGs choice. Once a raid is retired it can then be "upgraded" to a new raid released. The new raid would offer the same rewards as the old raids final tier as its lowest tier with better rewards at higher levels. The raid launch cost of a tier 1 would also match the current final tier.

This idea could be built upon but while I would love new raids the current raids are already extremely time consuming.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I believe they stated that the Sith raid will be the last "new" raid. From here they will likely just add tiers.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    I believe they stated that the Sith raid will be the last "new" raid. From here they will likely just add tiers.

Wait really? Do you have a source for this?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Liath wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Wait really? Do you have a source for this?

I thought they said something like that around the release of the Sith raid, I will look.
  • I think you might be mistaken Kyno,