Was this a weird bug?

Couple of weeks ago, I was in the Weekly shipments shop and noticed an option to buy 25 darth maul shards for 100 Galatic War tokens. I didn't need the shards as I had him at 7 * but the shard currency was great value , there was also an option to buy another 25 shards of another character I didnt need for 100 Cantina tokens, which I duly did as well. Since those 2 purchases I have yet to see anything like it again, was it a special occasion or an error?

Replies

• You probably accidently spent crystals lol. No I saw that too and did the same. That was part of their Christmas present to us.
  • my galatic war token total is sitting at an awkward 300 after every day, definitely didnt spend crystals on that buy ha
  • It was Qui-Gon for the other one. I think it was just a little gift to the players. Red saber / green saber for the holidays.
  • Azudelphi wrote: »
    It was Qui-Gon for the other one. I think it was just a little gift to the players. Red saber / green saber for the holidays.

This is exactly what is was.
  • The weekly shipments after that one also contained QGJ and Maul for 100 cantina/gw tokens.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    It's annoying that they haven't done this again. I got the qgj and maul, and now I always have 200gw tokens at the end of the day.. Lol
    even me out cg! Add two more!
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Gannon wrote: »
    It's annoying that they haven't done this again. I got the qgj and maul, and now I always have 200gw tokens at the end of the day.. Lol
    Simple. Just don’t complete the next galactic war. Get to 1000 galactic war currency and then don’t finish it wait until it resets itself and then you won’t have any exta

• Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Stick wrote: »
    Gannon wrote: »
    Simple. Just don’t complete the next galactic war. Get to 1000 galactic war currency and then don’t finish it wait until it resets itself and then you won’t have any exta

Why would I intentionally skip rewards? 👀
    Obviously it doesn't bother me that much, since I haven't done that
    My point was that I would deff love to see cantina and gw tokens usable on weekly shipments again. Lol
  • I intentionally skipped buying those shards for 100 GW tokens because I did not expect CG to release that bonus 4 weeks in a row. Not worth it to get some shard shop currency compared to how much it would bother me and my OCD.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    I bought those shards BECAUSE I always had 200 left over, back from when I couldn't complete GW every time. It was a great gift. I don't think I would've purchased if I was already ending on an even amount.